How to kpopmaxx? (Also general looksmaxx)

sp3ll

sp3ll

cutecelmaxxing
@enchanted_elixir @Dr. Bruh fuck i dont know any kpopmaxxers on this forum

Just drop anything you can think about kpopmaxxing and general looksmaxxing advice.

And please write everything, don't hold anything back. If you're lazy just link the thread instead.

Thanks
cowboy bebop smoking GIF

This thread is just a complement to possibly get more to add to my kpopmaxx summary, I'm an OCD freak who's maxxing my looksmaxx knowledge.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I'll give u kpopmax advice if u actually post the summary thread u attention seeking whore

clear skin, angular lower third, thick neck and hair mainly imo. more doe, prettyboy, high rust eye area too over psl hunter eye meme

clear skin, angular lower third, thick neck and hair mainly imo. more doe, prettyboy, high rust eye area too over psl hunter eye meme
asians are physically incapable of having hunter eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Jeghar5barn
I'll give u kpopmax advice if u actually post the summary thread u attention seeking whore
Dude- give me 2-3 months to actually apply what I've learned.
The summary shall be mwah not meh

well to kpop maxx, you need to bleach every aspect of ur skin, hair colour, eye colour, to look as european as possible

then also have or surgery or makeup to get as european features as possible

then have a small dick and be a manlet

put on some makeup, do some singing. then ur set to go

well to kpop maxx, you need to bleach every aspect of ur skin, hair colour, eye colour, to look as european as possible

then also have or surgery or makeup to get as european features as possible

then have a small dick and be a manlet

put on some makeup, do some singing. then ur set to go
gotcha, I got all of that already

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Can you Kpop max even if you're not Asian?

I also saw a Kpop idol (forgotten which group but it was a big one), and she was with a Italian model (not hypermasc, but not kpop pretty either, basically Western prettyboy / Chad).

Even I got suifuel from that and I'm not Asian. Does Chadmaxxing trump kpopmaxxing?

Can you Kpop max even if you're not Asian?

I also saw a Kpop idol (forgotten which group but it was a big one), and she was with a Italian model (not hypermasc, but not kpop pretty either, basically Western prettyboy / Chad).

Even I got suifuel from that and I'm not Asian. Does Chadmaxxing trump kpopmaxxing?
I look like the wojak "twinkjak" with super light skin so I'm 95% certain I could model in Asia

western prettyboy/chad :/ asians are into less male dimorphism from my experience

• +1
Reactions: Graham
I look like the wojak "twinkjak" with super light skin so I'm 95% certain I could model in Asia

western prettyboy/chad :/ asians are into less male dimorphism from my experience
you're wasting potential if you're prettyboymaxxing at 6'7

i think they do glutathione shots to whiten their skin

From my observations:
-Top 3 Kpop headshape: Triangle>heart>diamond(everything else is failo)
-12-15% body fat and 70% of natty limit with muscles(160 lbs at 5'10)
-Make-up(foundation-tier only, research male makeup for photoshoots) and angle fraud maxed
-spring color fashion maxed, alt style mixed with anime vampire/prince
- Mid-length hair(probably 2nd most important!!), Anything shorter is a failo and anything longer is generic pretty boy maxxing