How to looksmaxx your dick+ study that shows the optimal dick size (hint: size is cope to an extent)

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

there's only 4% more chance of orgasm from a 4 inch to a 6 inch dick

the reason is size is COPE ive been saying this but no one believes me. there is special ways to make girls cum that i guarantee 0 of you know. and no its not a come hither motion, no its not deep and hard penetrating. pm if u wanna find out. i bought all sex courses + studied the female orgasm for like 2 months

and im not coping either cos im literally 7 inches, considering going to 8 tho for optimal %. but this proves that dick size is cope and length doesnt really matter cos its about this secret thing that only i knowtbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
It’s not about the girl lol it’s about self respect as a man

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FootLongDong
why dickmaxx when you can play your nintendo switch peacefully while tyrone takes care of your wife

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Daniel Plainview, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
> study includes 10 and 11 inch dick
> study claims the same orgasm rate for 4 and 11 inch dick

Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Daniel Plainview, buflek and 6 others
dick size is used as a weapon to make men feel like shit by feminist foids
Yes because innately it’s a symbol of your masculinity

You can’t tell me you’d look at your friend the same knowing he has a micropenis

Jfl
you dont understand how females orgasm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 15827
Yes because innately it’s a symbol of your masculinity

You can’t tell me you’d look at your friend the same knowing he has a micropenis
obviously micropenis is another story...

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15827
you dont understand how females orgasm
I do.
But this study is bullshit. Why should a 9 inch penis give a different orgasm than a 11 Dick (which doesn’t exist anyways)?
99.9% of women couldn’t take 11 inches so it would be pretty much the same as inserting the 9 inch dick

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

Jfl
OP always comes with the most retarted "studies" that don't even make sense and when someone points it out, he just copes with "How can you be blackpilled and still deny studies :soy::soy:"

I legit have never seen him use a legit study to prove his point JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 17872 and 2 others
I do.
But this study is bullshit. Why should a 9 inch penis give a different orgasm than a 11 Dick (which doesn’t exist anyways)?
99.9% of women couldn’t take 11 inches so it would be pretty much the same as inserting the 9 inch dick
If a longer dick has a lower orgasm rate, just use less of your dick.

JFL at that retarded cope

I Don’t care if the woman orgasms anyway

13% orgasmed from 1 inch
22% at 2 inches

This has to be some Asian propaganda...no way this is true

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I do.
how do they work then

I Don’t care if the woman orgasms anyway

13% orgasmed from 1 inch
22% at 2 inches

This has to be some Asian propaganda...no way this is true
you dont understand how female orgasm works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Have u ever seen a pussy, that’s not ur moms?
roughly 9

and fucked 2 different ones 600+ times.

morning sex, after work sex, before sleep sex. every day for 2 years

thats not even a real study

Size is definitely cope to an extent once you're 6 and above, girth matters more here.

Other than that someone should tell these incels who've never had a female touch their entire life that you can even make women cum just by oral sex or fingering if you know how to do it, stupid sexless losers :feelskek::feelskek:

If a women is sexually attracted to you she will cum provided you dont have a micro penis.

Penis biggest than 8 inches are 1 in 1 million, probably this """""study""""" is based on self-reported women.
It also doesn't say if the orgasm is in penetration, a guy with 1 inch can make her come orally, since it's practically impossible for him to penetrate her.

Where is the link of this complete """"study"""""? There are so many variables, what is the methodology? What is the sample size?
lol

Penis biggest than 8 inches are 1 in 1 million, probably this """""study""""" is based on self-reported women.
It also doesn't say if the orgasm is in penetration, a guy with 1 inch can make her come orally, since it's practically impossible for him to penetrate her.

Where is the link of this complete """"study"""""? There are so many variables, what is the methodology? What is the sample size?
lol
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829