How to lose weight safely in puberty?

S

SoonToAscend

Platinum
Basically title.
Restricting calories can crash hormones, especially testosterone. Low T in puberty = death.
However excess bodyfat also decreases testosterone.
Currently I am a little muscular but somewhat fatty, barely visible abs in the morning. I think I should cut this summer to have my abs be more visible and lose fat in my thighs and my neck (also facial ascension).

My current theory: 3 small meals a day with 2+ g of protein/1 lbs of bodyweight, 1 g of healthy fat/ 1 lbs of bodyweight and less than 1 g of carbs/1 lbs of bodyweight, just enough to fuel workout performance.
Sprinting (growth hormone increase, also doesn't cuck your joints like long distance running) at least 4 times a day at full speed.
Walking - as much as humanly possible. Also sunlight is good so will prolly help further with maintaining muscle and losing fat.
Maybe add swimming as an exercise, but no gym to not lose muscle. Also would still get much less gains.
Take l-carnitine, drink lots of coffee and green tea in the morning, eat a lot of hot peppers, niacinamide, (these things burn fat and are also androgenic). Ashwagandha in the evening to control cortisol from stressing the body. Maybe also add p5p for the same effect? Cuz cortisol = suicide.
Currently like 152 pounds 6 feet.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
small amount of fat won't change anything, stunted growth happens in obese individuals

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ChristianChad, Deprived and 1 other person
Ye but fat mass converts testosterone to estrogen from what I know
Also being under 15% bodyfat makes your facial features more defined

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
hmm at 6 foot 152lbs i dont reccomend u cut i reccomend u do a body recomp

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and SoonToAscend
Doesn't body recomp only work during "early stages" of lifting, hence long-time lifters don't do it and either bulk or cut?