how to make a believable onlyfans account??

Kidnap a girl and lock her into your absent, profit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632 and 8 others
I wish I knew. I would do it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, the next o'pry, Chadelite and 1 other person
jfl if you do this it is free passive income

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, NormieKilla and the next o'pry
Kidnap a girl and lock her into your absent, profit.
Mynigga

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A and عبد الرحمن
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, the next o'pry and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
You could subscribe yourself to some onlyfans(or other platfrom) girl, preferably someone not known, then use her identity/content with a differnet name, if you have to deliver videos showing text or talking that could work

Idk how onlyfans really works though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and the next o'pry
Get your sister to make pics brocel id if i had ngl jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and the next o'pry
I know how but I’m not sharing

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and Deleted member 3043
if you chad it's easy tbh ngl. wait for my ascension, for my time past in the presence of foids, i'll ask them to give me their pics and stuffs to create an account and profit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC
Ideas
A)
Google ewhore packages and get the one's with loads of good pics and videos, the good ones will cost you. Create a twitter account, follow a bunch of similar onlyfans ”stars” and promo accounts. Post the less quality pics or straight out blur them and tag a much of the promo accounts and use the common hashtags. Learn the simp lingo for captions to get your demographic thirsty. If you get caught, repeat

B) find a nobody girl online, befriend her and pay her for a bunch of pics and videos. Of course it will cost you, but by doing this you will have a less chance of getting caught and your account will have that ”natural” feel to it

Edit:
C.) You know they got a gay demographic right? And they pay as much as the simps pay girls. And boy do they love abs and muscles and legs!! And we all know 90% of the forum are roided up gymcels. You shouldn't feel weirded out by this idea anyway, you guys judge male models all day, you all are practically gay. Go for choice C u phaggot

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 6401, Patient A and 18 others
B) find a nobody girl online, befriend her and CHAD HER - 6 psl and above tho - for a bunch of pics and videos. Of course it will cost you TIME, but by doing this you will have a less chance of getting caught and your account will have that ”natural” feel to it

• WTF
  • +1
Ideas
A)
Google ewhore packages and get the one's with loads of good pics and videos, the good ones will cost you. Create a twitter account, follow a bunch of similar onlyfans ”stars” and promo accounts. Post the less quality pics or straight out blur them and tag a much of the promo accounts and use the common hashtags. Learn the simp lingo for captions to get your demographic thirsty. If you get caught, repeat

B) find a nobody girl online, befriend her and pay her for a bunch of pics and videos. Of course it will cost you, but by doing this you will have a less chance of getting caught and your account will have that ”natural” feel to it

Edit:
C.) You know they got a gay demographic right? And they pay as much as the simps pay girls. And boy do they love abs and muscles and legs!! And we all know 90% of the forum are roided up gymcels. You shouldn't feel weirded out by this idea anyway, you guys judge male models all day, you all are practically gay. Go for choice C u phaggot
mirin high IQ

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 6401, Krezo and 3 others
  • +1
Ideas
A)

Edit:
This would take a lot of work, effort and money

Tbh it would be easier if we had a team
4-5 guys working all together on it
We could make atleast 50K a month and split it 5 ways. 10K each.

Doing something this big on your own is destined to fail

+ with a group we would end up being able to spam the link out and get it to more simps to sign up than one person on their own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 6 others

+ with a group we would end up being able to spam the link out and get it to more simps to sign up than one person on their own
1 searching for material, 1 chadfishing the chosen girl / choosing the right photos, 1 managing the Twitter account, 1 managing the onlyfans account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 5 others
יש לך אישיות טובה

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

i like this idea, we should do it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
i like this idea, we should do it.
it would be easy and very achieveable

Ofc it would work even better if we just convinced a girl a we know IRL to help us

But we could still do it on our own, anything is achievable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
If I’m not mistaken onlyfans was hacked and everything was leaked a month back

I think it was like a 100 terabytes worth of pictures
Even now whores' pictures are leaked on online clouds, not much but better of nothing

• +1
I'm in man. I can ask whores for pics, some of them ask for a small fee for pictures in my country.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and the next o'pry
I'm in man. I can ask whores for pics, some of them ask for a small fee for pictures in my country.
Lets do it. PM pictures of them whores

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Htobrother and 1 other person
I have the contact to get a fully verified onlyfans account

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Chadelite and 3 others

Bro, lets create a chat.
Actually if we chadfish we can get nudes from some foids on tinder also

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC
You mean that guy on hacksforum, right?

PS: for who don't understand it: to have an account they ask you documents of the girl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others

????? How is this destined to fail when there is tons of people who is already doing this at a scale larger than this by themselves: there's people with Instagram accounts plus coded bots operated for them lol. Also 50k a month, Jesus fucking Christ your expectation is too fucking high. That's fucking top 1% or less, does that sound achievable for someone using somebody else's pics. It’s not realistic and you get a higher chance of getting caught at that level since you’re using some else pics. I had 5-10k in mind and even I thought my expectations were a bit high

No shit it required ”harder work”, this requires less effort than any effort put in to wage slave orientation week, and at most you spend 200-1000 depending on which choice you go with.

Your suggestion is more likely to fail since most people on here aren't trustworthy in the first place and you risk getting doxxed or one of them fucks you and run away with the money. And you can't sue since whatever you doing is legally questionable in the first place, if you're suggesting that my idea is bound to fail due it's legal nature and the possibility of me getting caught all your idea does is equally spread that same risk and heightens the possibility of getting caught since only one of you guys is needed to pin the rest. I forgot to mention that you guys are now equally sharing the risk for far less reward.

So explain to me how is it bound to fail. All you doing is
A.) Finding a legitimate source (choice a and c is not hard, and b takes at best a few hours of looking on Instagram and Snapchat since plenty of girls out their are willing to send you shit for a couple of bucks. You can get a tons of videos and pics from real girls, enough to use on onlyfans for six months with 500 dollars)

B) create an only fans

c) promote it on Twitter. You just learn the lingo by following other and making a couple of posts a day with similar hashtags and @ing promo accounts who will promote you for free. Once your source dries up or you feel somebody on to you you delete and start over

You guys literally make hundred of posts on here for no money at all, how is copying and pasting at best 20-30 posts a day hard work when you talking about making 3k+ a month? After the step A its fucking easy. This is why moneymaxxing here can never work, you guys will complain about every means legitimate or non legitimate out there, yeah making money takes a little work son, welcome to the goddamn real world. I’m not telling you your idea is shit but you will equally spread more risks among yourselves with that approach for far less reward. If you go alone with choice C you have no risk, you don’t have to expose your face, be creative and mask it while being more kinky.

The real question I’m forgetting to address is if anybody here will even do it, whether they go with mines, yours, or anybody’s. Because this is the so called looksmax site yet hardly anyone here even looksmax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, Deleted member 6401, Patient A and 7 others
Honestly what we should've done is to find a girl in a poor country with bad english skills. They're less aware. e.g. a thai goddess, ukrainian goddess (or insert random poor country with bad english here). Preferably they don't speak english as well.

Then we pay her for 1 day and just take a shit ton of photos. Literally taking photos of her for the entire day. Also take some videos etc. After that we don't need her anymore, since we have enough material.

If you take a 7 day vacation, do this to 7 girls. Start 7 onlyfans accounts. Easy money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Ideas
A)

Edit:
Yeah I legitimately was thinking about tapping into the gay market since I have the body for it. The only issue is that you wouldn’t be able to get away with not showing your face and that’s the only way I would do it. I would admire the dedication though of anyone here who was low inhibition enough to not give a fuck and do it anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1973 and Vidyacoper
  • +1
Yeah I legitimately was thinking about tapping into the gay market since I have the body for it. The only issue is that you wouldn’t be able to get away with not showing your face and that’s the only way I would do it. I would admire the dedication though of anyone here who was low inhibition enough to not give a fuck and do it anyways.
You don't have to show your face, you can mask it, add make up, etc. The more creative you are at doing that, the more chances you get of even being more popular than unmasking yourself

Example: act as a gay spiderman with a spidey mask. You're Peter Parker who dislikes Michelle and liz because you prefer Michael and Lex. Your cum is your web and your orgasm is your spidey senses. Idk some shit like that, be creative and think out the box nigga

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1973, Kingkellz and 2 others
You don't have to show your face, you can mask it, add make up, etc. The more creative you are at doing that, the more chances you get of even being more popular than unmasking yourself

Example: act as a gay spiderman with a spidey mask. You're Peter Parker who dislikes Michelle and liz because you prefer Michael and Lex. Your cum is your web and your orgasm is your spidey senses. Idk some shit like that, be creative and think out the box nigga
D316744316bcbf9babbabe2c0aa7b364

• JFL
  • +1
????? How is this destined to fail when there is tons of people who is already doing this at a scale larger than this by themselves: there's people with Instagram accounts plus coded bots operated for them lol. Also 50k a month, Jesus fucking Christ your expectation is too fucking high. That's fucking top 1% or less, does that sound achievable for someone using somebody else's pics. It’s not realistic and you get a higher chance of getting caught at that level since you’re using some else pics. I had 5-10k in mind and even I thought my expectations were a bit high

No shit it required ”harder work”, this requires less effort than any effort put in to wage slave orientation week, and at most you spend 200-1000 depending on which choice you go with.

Your suggestion is more likely to fail since most people on here aren't trustworthy in the first place and you risk getting doxxed or one of them fucks you and run away with the money. And you can't sue since whatever you doing is legally questionable in the first place, if you're suggesting that my idea is bound to fail due it's legal nature and the possibility of me getting caught all your idea does is equally spread that same risk and heightens the possibility of getting caught since only one of you guys is needed to pin the rest. I forgot to mention that you guys are now equally sharing the risk for far less reward.

So explain to me how is it bound to fail. All you doing is
A.) Finding a legitimate source (choice a and c is not hard, and b takes at best a few hours of looking on Instagram and Snapchat since plenty of girls out their are willing to send you shit for a couple of bucks. You can get a tons of videos and pics from real girls, enough to use on onlyfans for six months with 500 dollars)

B) create an only fans

c) promote it on Twitter. You just learn the lingo by following other and making a couple of posts a day with similar hashtags and @ing promo accounts who will promote you for free. Once your source dries up or you feel somebody on to you you delete and start over

You guys literally make hundred of posts on here for no money at all, how is copying and pasting at best 20-30 posts a day hard work when you talking about making 3k+ a month? After the step A its fucking easy. This is why moneymaxxing here can never work, you guys will complain about every means legitimate or non legitimate out there, yeah making money takes a little work son, welcome to the goddamn real world. I’m not telling you your idea is shit but you will equally spread more risks among yourselves with that approach for far less reward. If you go alone with choice C you have no risk, you don’t have to expose your face, be creative and mask it while being more kinky.

The real question I’m forgetting to address is if anybody here will even do it, whether they go with mines, yours, or anybody’s. Because this is the so called looksmax site yet hardly anyone here even looksmax
didn't read but relax nigga
no one's gonna do shit anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and nothingelse2do
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
Dumbass I literally said that at the end.

so you sperged out an ebook even though you know no one is gonna do it ? very kind indeed :feelsthink:

also proves that I didn't actually read it :banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
so you sperged out an ebook even though you know no one is gonna do it ? very kind indeed :feelsthink:

also proves that I didn't actually read it :banhammer:
I don't know that, I assumed. Op is already recruiting users to work with him. Also me creating an ebook with two to three minutes of effort is impressive on my part.

You tend to not read stuff and yet you add your 2 cents, thats some serious ADD + ignorance, a retarded combo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others

ROIDFUEL

would actually do this and use a horse mask lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Deleted member 5634

That’s true but I’m not sure how many subscribers you can realistically get without showing your face and without doing sexual stuff with dudes or playing with your ass. And unless you’re getting at the very least $500 a month I don’t think making onlyfans content is even worth the trouble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1973
Does the whore making 80 k have sex? @Morpheus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
Does the whore making 80 k have sex? @Morpheus
We’re talking dudes man. Even for gays, guys have to do more to make money than girls have to do for guys to make the same money. A simp will pay a female just to send a message saying “hi” with his name in it. The difference in demand is part of it since the population of gays seeking content is considerably lower than the population of desperate dudes seeking content from girls.

Not to mention most of these girls making real money from their onlyfans accounts were girls who already had sizable online followings on instagram, twitter, or youtube. Nobody here has that, not to mention, even if you did, you wouldn’t use your real accounts to acquire fans because you’d want to stay anonymous.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1973 and RAITEIII
We’re talking dudes man. Even for gays, guys have to do more to make money than girls have to do for guys to make the same money. A simp will pay a female just to send a message saying “hi” with his name in it. The difference in demand is part of it since the population of gays seeking content is considerably lower than the population of desperate dudes seeking content from girls.
Fair enough, there can be exceptions if someone looks very goodm

• +1
Turn into a transsexual
there you go

• +1

Good heavens, the utter state of this forum in 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A, Deleted member 4053 and 1 other person
JFL, this is the best moment to make this shit. its staring to gain popularity, so i feel like this the moment to create one and scam some simps.
any tip or idea to make it?
@OwlGod
@Kingkellz
@Vermilioncore
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
Girls on online escort plattforms offer pics/vids for men to buy. You could buy it there cheap and upload it to onlyfans.com. but i guess they need you to verify yourself

• +1
Girls on online escort plattforms offer pics/vids for men to buy. You could buy it there cheap and upload it to onlyfans.com. but i guess they need you to verify yourself
What verification do they ask for and can u like verify and then change your content or smth lol?

@Morpheus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 6401
What verification do they ask for and can u like verify and then change your content or smth lol?

@Morpheus
I haven’t tried onlyfans myself yet. I’ve just gotten money here and there from dudes on tinder by posing as a girl and sending faceless nudes I got in the past from random tinder chicks. Definitely gonna look into this though. I can’t imagine the verification process being that extreme though, because they don’t want to steer people away from using the platform.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
Verification requires an up-to-date government issued photo ID document (preferably passport). All the information must be clearly visible for verification. The ID photo may not be edited or resized and it must display the document in full size with minimum background. The photo of you with your ID must clearly show your face and the ID document. Try to avoid capturing glare or other optical effects that may cover the data or distort the image. There will be no action after you select the files so just click Send for Approval button and please wait while the files are being uploaded. US residents are also required to complete a W9 form.

It is not very advanced, you just need a girl to take a pic with her ID

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person
I haven’t tried onlyfans myself yet. I’ve just gotten money here and there from dudes on tinder by posing as a girl and sending faceless nudes I got in the past from random tinder chicks. Definitely gonna look into this though. I can’t imagine the verification process being that extreme though, because they don’t want to steer people away from using the platform.
Chad😡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pillarman