D
Deleted member 7725
Fire
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2020
- Posts
- 19,382
- Reputation
- 38,036
All Americans seem like jerks and every time I try to interact with them they are assholes. Is it like this for anyone else?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
2mhow tall are u
blacks are NT af. im talking about stiff autistic white guys.Allegedly played D1 ball but can't interact with Americans
Learn to keep up with your larps son
muh every state has their own culture meme. We're just citydwellers, country bumpkins and suburbians.No such thing as “americans” culturally
We’re all vastly different on a state by state basis, or bare minimum on a region basis like west coast, east coast and the south
Which state are you interacting with
A new yorker is ridiculously different to a seattleite who’s ridiculously different to an.. atlantean? Whatever they’re called.muh every state has their own culture meme. We're just citydwellers, country bumpkins and suburbians.
sing along with me this juunt: heeeeeey whats haddenin wanna hang out and pick up some bitches to rape themAll Americans seem like jerks and every time I try to interact with them they are assholes. Is it like this for anyone else?
Depends on where you meet them. Americans don't seem to travel as much Brits or Aussies. I'm an American myself, and I hate most other Americans, but the ones I've met abroad that do travel seem to me more of the crazy adventurous variety, which I like. I hate most Americans in the US though. And when I say that I'm talking about white people. They're the most generic trend-happy lame f*cking people you'll ever know. Brits are more cucked but they have more character. Same goes for Aussies.All Americans seem like jerks and every time I try to interact with them they are assholes. Is it like this for anyone else?
average white american response when about culture in the US.A new yorker is ridiculously different to a seattleite who’s ridiculously different to an.. atlantean? Whatever they’re called.
East coast people and west coast people are massively different from each other and both are massively different from the south.
And hill people are very different to cajuns despite both being rural, both very different to some arkansas farmer.
What you’re suggesting is legitimately retarded. To even think for one second that a new yorker and a texan are the same is insane, something tells me you’re not too good at paying attention to and understanding people if you think this way.