how to make your training more difficult and correct the posture of the head (and body) at the same time

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado

do rotator cuff exercises and chintuck+mewing during workout,this is fucking hard and i look like a retarded subhuman doing this but seems legit and save you a little (or a lot) from the inceldom,avoid chin ups as if your life depends on it, foward growth should be almost certain

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, happybread, MissLexotan6MG and 2 others
why no chin ups

why no chin ups
I spoke in the literal sense of the word, did it get confusing? when we do chin ups our head naturally tilts upwards, the intention here is to always keep it straight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
I spoke in the literal sense of the word, did it get confusing? when we do chin ups our head naturally tilts upwards, the intention here is to always keep it straight
cope I need them for lat gains

chad does chin ups with perfect posture

cope I need them for lat gains

chad does chin ups with perfect posture
that's why I said that this is more literal sense, it is one of the best exercises for the coast, but the incel with subhuman posture tilts his head infinitely upwards when he does it, for those who are trying to improve their posture is not a good idea,after i tried chintuck on workout i saw that my head also tries to tilt with inverse fly and overhead press too

yes, I began doing the same thing recently, when I do HIIT workouts (insanity max 30) . i feel more pressure on the maxilla (while mewing and chin tucking).

these threads are what I live for, just recently bought a set of resistance bands too :Comfy: