How to Obtain Hollow Cheeks/Good Facial Structure

prank.em.shinji2015

prank.em.shinji2015

Iron
OP posts picture of an SFS guy with poor tongue posture. Mirin’ room temperature IQ OP
People with good facial bone development seem to share 2 exact same traits.

They tend to have their tongue on the roof of their mouth.

And they always have well-developed masseter muscles.
Masseter arch 4

I am convinced that if you were to chew more thoroughly or chew more gum and practice tongue posture, you would obtain a good facial bone structure within a matter of a few years. There is even a medical study that the volume of the human masticatory muscles being HIGHLY CORRELATED with the zygomatic arch and its growth. Link to the study right there > https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12407089/

The Correlation of Muscle and Bone

You may be thinking how training a muscle affects the bones around it, and this is where it gets particularly interesting. The growth of our muscles actually affect the bones under it and the bones adapt by growing bigger, denser, and stronger.
With that being said, when you train the masseters, over time your mandible will adapt by growing wider, your cheekbones will grow wider and more forward, and of course, your ramus will grow wider.
One thing that should not be ignored for facial growth development is of course testosterone levels. If you have low testosterone levels and you train masseters, you will only end up with a wider jaw, but there will be little to no development in the zygomatic bones. And for that, besides chewing food more thoroughly and chewing harder foods in general, I also encourage you guys to lift weights and have a good healthy diet if you are not already doing so.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you think my theory is retarded or just plain wrong. I'd love to hear some criticism.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Schizomogger, 5'7 zoomer and copefuel
never began
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Just mew brah

And they always have well-developed masseter muscles.View attachment 2153321

I am convinced that if you were to chew more thoroughly or chew more gum and practice tongue posture, you would obtain a good facial bone structure within a matter of a few years. There is even a medical study that the volume of the human masticatory muscles being HIGHLY CORRELATED with the zygomatic arch and its growth. Link to the study right there > https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12407089/

You may be thinking how training a muscle affects the bones around it, and this is where it gets particularly interesting. The growth of our muscles actually affect the bones under it and the bones adapt by growing bigger, denser, and stronger.
With that being said, when you train the masseters, over time your mandible will adapt by growing wider, your cheekbones will grow wider and more forward, and of course, your ramus will grow wider.
One thing that should not be ignored for facial growth development is of course testosterone levels. If you have low testosterone levels and you train masseters, you will only end up with a wider jaw, but there will be little to no development in the zygomatic bones. And for that, besides chewing food more thoroughly and chewing harder foods in general, I also encourage you guys to lift weights and have a good healthy diet if you are not already doing so.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you think my theory is retarded or just plain wrong. I'd love to hear some criticism.
It’s just a theory! A homosexual theory!

Water 💦

• +1
Reactions: capybara

And they always have well-developed masseter muscles.View attachment 2153321

Peak greycel post. Just lol man.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
gonions, cheekbones, being lean

Yeah that’s why doing squats makes your legs longer.

Never chewed in my life never mew or anything and i have hollow cheeks at 14