How to respond to “hey”

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Girls don’t really have to try so even when they message first, it’s usually something like “hey” “heyyy” “hi” “omg hi” etc. Low effort dry openers. I often leave these on read bc I don’t know where to take it.

An 18 year old cute brunette becky who’s one mile away just messaged me and said “hey”. I’d love to get some 18 yo white girl ass before I leave town again. How should I respond? Who wants to help me continue to ascend my text game?

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 15884, Deleted member 11388 and 3 others
At this point I couldn’t give a fuck less about you or your gay ass bragging threads.

Please stop existing now.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 14203 and 12 others
I usually message back "hey there miss what are u up too" gives em a chance to txt whatever, basicly allows u something to work with

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, CANI, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
Text her
" We were both born without clothes":redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and OOGABOOGA
respond with this

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Can’t relate, sluts never messaged me first when I was single. I met my girlfriend on a dating site and I had to message first.

Now that I’m in a relationship bitches try to flirt with me. I was never asked out in my life until last year a girl I worked with kept flirting and eventually asked me out. Like wtf, I was single for 24 fucking years and none of you sluts wanted me and now that I’m happily in a relationship all you sluts wanna fuck? Fuck that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, ShowerMaxxing, CANI and 2 others
Can’t relate, sluts never messaged me first when I was single. I met my girlfriend on a dating site and I had to message first.

Now that I’m in a relationship bitches try to flirt with me. I was never asked out in my life until last year a girl I worked with kept flirting and eventually asked me out. Like wtf, I was single for 24 fucking years and none of you sluts wanted me and now that I’m happily in a relationship all you sluts wanna fuck? Fuck that.
it is what it is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and OOGABOOGA
"i miss you"

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and OOGABOOGA
send her an autistic gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 7580
Excited Excitement GIF