How to sire slayer sons

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
There are two things key if you want to sire slayer sons. The first thing is your age, you cant be too old when it happens, because if you do wait for too long, the quality of your sperm decreases and the chance of your sons being slayers also decreases. The second thing is the foid you'll mate with. Ideally she should be between the age of 18-20, because this is when women were meant to mated, and this will ensure the optimal prenatal T levels for your son. Also, the woman you mate with must have forward grown maxilla and mandible plus high cheekbones, increasing the chances of your sons inheriting these features. Follow these steps and you stand a decent chance at siring some slayers.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Butthurt Dweller
But bro being a slayer doesnt matter. I just want my child to be happy bro. why are you so obsessed with looks bro?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, prgfromnl, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
There are two things key if you want to sire slayer sons. The first thing is your age, you cant be too old when it happens, because if you do wait for too long, the quality of your sperm decreases and the chance of your sons being slayers also decreases. The second thing is the foid you'll mate with. Ideally she should be between the age of 18-20, because this is when women were meant to mated, and this will ensure the optimal prenatal T levels for your son. Also, the woman you mate with must have forward grown maxilla and mandible plus high cheekbones, increasing the chances of your sons inheriting these features. Follow these steps and you stand a decent chance at siring some slayers.
I think girls with prominent zygos and forward growth are also more fertile and/or make bigger prenatal T or related factors, aren't they?

I think girls with prominent zygos and forward growth are also more fertile and/or make bigger prenatal T or related factors, aren't they?
Well thats what i said high cheekbones and forward growth increase your sons chances of getting those things.

02db1d2af4b7175f3a5e9861a8909d6c

Guys age does not matter as much as age of woman. She is going to be holding kid for 9 months and determining prenatal

Well thats what i said high cheekbones and forward growth increase your sons chances of getting those things.
I thought you only refered to these features as being good due to them possibly being inheritable, not also prenatal T. Understood now :)

Imagine doing all of that just to get a whore of a daughter.

I thought you only refered to these features as being good due to them possibly being inheritable, not also prenatal T. Understood now :)
High cheekbones are not prenatal T, neither is forward growth
Imagine doing all of that just to get a whore of a daughter.
Just abort in the womb if its a daughter lol
Sean O aspie is an exception, but he had extremely good luck, most slayers have slayer fathers and beautiful mothers.
Guys age does not matter as much as age of woman. She is going to be holding kid for 9 months and determining prenatal
Your age matters because sperm quality begins to decrease as you age

• +1
Reactions: GigantorMaxxer
I always cringe to death when I read one of those threads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I always cringe to death when I read one of those threads.
Ok faggot, this is very legit advice and you dont want to father a son with low prenatal T, otherwise its over for him.

This thread was posted 20 days before OP donated his semen to a sperm bank

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This thread was posted 20 days before OP donated his semen to a sperm bank
This thread was posted 20 minutes after OP finished in your mother's mouth

I made an entire pdf with pages of info on this bro

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I made an entire pdf with pages of info on this bro
Legit? PM me with it i wanna sire slayer sons so they have life easy, ill even blackpill them and make sure they're looksmaxxers even if they get good looks.

stong PSL science in this thread ngl