How would a man's life change if he gained 2.5 inches through LL

S

Spirit33

Iron
Let's add some preconditions,a east asian male live in an esat asian country,has a esat asian average height (170~175cm) and a esat asian medium face tier,how would this man's life change?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
nothing would change

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, closedplatecel, Germania and 4 others
Edit: He'd go from 170-175 to 176.3-181.3 so average in the West, but with some lifts as well, he'd be 183cm+ which is considered tall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
He might be able to reach the cookie jar now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 16220, subhuman incel and 11 others
in the US: going from 5’7 to 5’9.5 is going from being shorter than 9/10 men to being shorter than 1/2. thats a huge perception difference.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Carpediem, Patient A, closedplatecel and 4 others
He'd go from 170-175 to 172.5-177.5 so not enough in the West, but with some lifts as well, he'd be 180cm+ which is good in Asia.
177,5 is quite normie height in west

177,5 is quite normie height in west
Without a good face, it's not that great. Foids want tall men or at least average height men with good faces.

He'd go from 170-175 to 172.5-177.5 so not enough in the West, but with some lifts as well, he'd be 180cm+ which is good in Asia.
2.5inches not centimeters bro,its around 6.3centimeters

Without a good face, it's not that great. Foids want tall men or at least average height men with good faces.
He would be average height-wise compared to 19-year-olds in every other country but several European countries. He would be average in China and South Korea too. Yes, not good, but marginal benefit.

Sf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
2.5inches not centimeters bro,its around 6.3centimeters
Shit, you're right bro. They'd go from 5'7-5'9 to 5'9.5 to 5'11.5 which is good if you're also wearing lifts.

He would be average height-wise compared to 19-year-olds in every other country but several European countries. He would be average in China and South Korea too. Yes, not good, but marginal benefit.

View attachment 1748605
True, but he still needs to be at least HTN facially and avoid Nordic height-mogging countries.

True, but he still needs to be at least HTN facially and avoid Nordic height-mogging countries.
Basically in the southern hemisphere he would be taller than average.

• +1
Being 6’0 is such a halo especially when everybody else is short. On everything people can’t not point it out. If you’re 5’9.5 I would 100% recommend it it’s a different ball game,

• +1
Basically in the southern hemisphere he would be taller than average.
Pretty much. If he likes white women, it might be tougher, but ethnic foids will consider him tall in those countries.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Being 6’0 is such a halo especially when everybody else is short. On everything people can’t not point it out. If you’re 5’9.5 I would 100% recommend it it’s a different ball game,
He should just go for 3 inches instead to be 6'.5" and fraud to 6'1. If I'm having an expensive and painful surgery like LL, might as well go all the way to make it worth it.

in the US: going from 5’7 to 5’9.5 is going from being shorter than 9/10 men to being shorter than 1/2. thats a huge perception difference.
Thats right,LL has huge benefits if you are under 6 feet in any country

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
He should just go for 3 inches instead to be 6'.5" and fraud to 6'1. If I'm having an expensive and painful surgery like LL, might as well go all the way to make it worth it.
this mindset is retarded since girls don’t recognize inches and shit like that, all they know is tall or not. There’s no girl who will see 6’1 and be significantly more attracted to them than a 6’0 person. Only at 2 inches of difference will it be noticeable.

• +1
this mindset is retarded since girls don’t recognize inches and shit like that, all they know is tall or not. There’s no girl who will see 6’1 and be significantly more attracted to them than a 6’0 person. Only at 2 inches of difference will it be noticeable.
I'd just do it for myself personally at that point, but true. Plus if he wants he can get another LL to reach 6'3+ which is a mogger height.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
I'd just do it for myself personally at that point, but true. Plus if he wants he can get another LL to reach 6'3+ which is a mogger height.
Yeah honestly 6’3 is a completely different league than 6’0. Like unironically probably nearly impossible not to slay as long as you’re not bottom 1% in all other factors.

• +1
Medium face tier? Nothing. If he was a Chad lite chang. Everything would happen

still 2 inches under the threshold, all incels are equal

Medium face tier? Nothing. If he was a Chad lite chang. Everything would happen
maybe , LL made up the last board of the barrel