How would a neurotypical bang this girl in this situation?

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I used to work at this shitty wagecuck job at a warehouse before I got my CS internship. They called me and offered 20/hr if I come work for them 2 days a week through this busy season so I am doing it. Now I work 50-60 hours a week in total.:hnghn: Plus I'm mid SARMS cycle so I'm gymcelling a lot and I wanna KMS.

Anyway I went to work there today and the person who I was working by that day was a foid that I hadn't met before. She looked like the definition of a slut. Colored hair, tattoos, lower tier 3.75 PSL Becky. Also she's only 19 JFL already looks like a textbook trashy whore. She even has the slut girl voice. I don't know how to explain it but I swear they tend to have this very distinct voice. Does anyone know what I'm talking about??

She was acting extremely flirty all day, giggling at everything I said, and she had to help me with some stuff I forgot how to do and Everytime she would stand close enough to me that we were touching. I sat down on the ground against a wall during some downtime to drink some water and she like sat down right next to with her thighs touching mine. While I was doing my job at one point she was like staring at me for 2 minutes "wow dad you're going really fast." Is this a sexual innuendo?

She also called me out for being autistic. She asked me why I never make eye contact and why I act so nervous(it's over). I said "oh i'm just a little tired today I guess."

Anyway before I left she like grabbed my shoulder randomly too. A lot of you hate these extremely slutty girls but I actually kind of like them because without them I would be a touchless KHHV rather than just a KV.

I will probably see her again next week what to do?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 2729, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
chads.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, ShowerMaxxing, Chadethnic101 and 4 others
chads.org
I'm telling you bro I have seen super slutty girls do stuff like this with normies too. Being better looking just increases the frequency and the quality.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Gonthar, Lawton88 and 3 others
I'm telling you bro I have seen super slutty girls do stuff like this with normies too. Being better looking just increases the frequency and the quality.
Cope

do you have your own place? just invite her over

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii and Deleted member 14203
do you have your own place? just invite her over
I have roommates. Wouldn't inviting someone to hang out at my place be creepy if she doesn't want to fuck? I hate women so much jfl.

It's over. I'm roping

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Being autistic is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and ElySioNs
I have roommates. Wouldn't inviting someone to hang out at my place be creepy if she doesn't want to fuck? I hate women so much jfl.
if she accepts she's dtf
tell your roommates to fuck off for a few hours

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Looks234, Deleted member 14203 and 1 other person
idk coz non-NT :forcedsmile:

but if you like her, just go on date with her ideally close to where she lives and then propose to go to her place, or do the same with your place and tell the roommates to gtfo, all my past roommastes gladly did this for me in this situation

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii and Deleted member 14203
brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
While I was doing my job at one point she was like staring at me for 2 minutes "wow dad you're going really fast."
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14203
brag thread
I wish I was bragging dude I have made like 4 threads where I come close to ascending but then somehow fuck it up with my autism no cap. Having autism makes life so much harder and I want to rope.

Having aspergers is not something to brag about.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, ShowerMaxxing and aBetterMii
I wish I was bragging dude I have made like 4 threads where I come close to ascending but then somehow fuck it up with my autism no cap. Having autism makes life so much harder and I want to rope.
i wasn't allowed to make it far enough to screw up the opportunity.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Matthias8272, Deleted member 14203 and hebbewem
i wasn't allowed to make it far enough to screw up the opportunity.
Being truecel is definitely worse than being mentalcel I give you that.

Talk to her like shes a roomate of yours. But interject small flirty stuff here and there (not a ton, since your autistic and probably love numbers, maybe 1 flrty comment every 2 hours MAX and only if she is being flirty) IDK tho im ugly and never in thede situations

• +1
and she like sat down right next to with her thighs touching mine.
If there was no one nearby you should've kissed her right then and there, that's what she wanted anyway.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ShowerMaxxing, noodlelover and 1 other person
You: "Got big plans for the weekend?"
If she says not much, tell her you're going to see a movie and see if she wants to come. If she says she's busy with some other stuff, then drop it, she's not interested. But if she asks what you're doing, tell her you're going to see that movie, and invite her anyways even if she said she has plans. If she really likes you she'll change her plans.

If you wind up going to the movies, tell her you'll pick her up at whatever time. If she's not interested she'll drive herself, but if she's interested she'll accept your offer to pick her up. If so, ask if she wants to get grab food with you before the movie, if so great.

If it goes well ask her the next weekend if she wants to hang out. Invite her todo other things. Eventually invite her to your place to watch a movie. That's all.

Literally everyone is at least HTN here jfl
I'm below average looking. I can relate to your struggle.

Having aspergers is not something to brag about.
Oh u have diagnosed not just like "muh autism" after telling the waiter to have a nice meal too