How would kissing my oneitis feel?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
After I made out with a picture of my oneitis taped to my pillow yesterday I felt fucking amazing: my heart was pumping with blood, after I went to check the mirror my face was flushed red with joy, etc

The thrill and validation I felt from kissing a piece of paper of my oneitis was on another level

My serotonin and dopamine levels were never so high, If I can get this much of a high from physically making out to captured image of my oneitis...

Then how good would it feel if I kissed with my oneitis in real life? Where I would have a romantic physical interaction with the love of my life.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Normieville, Titbot, ElliotRodgerJr and 11 others
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2012 and 12 others
Nigga u wanna get smacked ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, john2, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
brb. I'll try to see if I can ascend to bluecel from this thread alone after verbally abusing OP

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.
Ye of course that's in my signature

With the shit I've posted there's probably 3 FBI agents watching over my shit lol

If I was larping about this or I didn't love her then I wouldn't have spent weeks making dozens of threads about her

Ye of course that's in my signature

With the shit I've posted there's probably 3 FBI agents watching over my shit lol

If I was larping about this then I wouldn't have spent weeks making dozens of threads about her
Yeah bro. I know you spent weeks making those threads. I've been trying to reaction mine in all of them. tbh it's weird how you just let the evidence laying around jfl. Over.

Yeah bro. I know you spent weeks making those threads. I've been trying to reaction mine in all of them. tbh it's weird how you just let the evidence laying around jfl. Over.
Wdym it's weird I leave evidence laying around?

Wdym it's weird I leave evidence laying around?
Pics of her, screenshots of your snapchat group detailing what you did with pics of her and your friends bashing you, creepy threads talking about paying her to make out with you. Dunno nigga it's weird you just left those things there for everyone to see

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Short Ugly and Brown
Pics of her, screenshots of your snapchat group detailing what you did with pics of her and your friends bashing you, creepy threads talking about paying her to make out with you. Dunno nigga it's weird you just left those things there for everyone to see
He doesn't give a shit. That should be painfully obvious at this point.

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
You're so close, you can make it bro

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Short Ugly and Brown
wtf just give up

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
It's cuz I'm in love as fuck with her and just talking about her makes me joyous and happy to an insane degree

I've never ever had a girl make me feel anywhere near the same emotionally as her

It's literally like she's a drug to me and I'll never have enough of her no matter what

She's perfect

It would feel like there are a bunch of butterflies in your stomach and you'll shake your whole body uncontrollably because of the amount of dopamine and adrenaline that you'll get

Love = everything

😻

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Short Ugly and Brown
It's cuz I'm in love as fuck with her and just talking about her makes me joyous and happy to an insane degree

I've never ever had a girl make me feel anywhere near the same emotionally as her

It's literally like she's a drug to me and I'll never have enough of her no matter what

She's perfect
jfl. I seriously cage hard every time you make a post like this. Especially when I picture her as the moonfaced bloated monkey she is

Op i have question for you.

If given the chance would you kiss your onetisis feet?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
OP, would you swallow your oneitis' mucus?

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
Fake oneitiscel then. This is not a drill, SUB isn't a legit oneitiscel
I an an oneitiscel

I literally said I would build a bridge or swim across the Atlantic for a kiss or hug or for her to mention my name when talking to me

That's normal shit not some weird disgusting fetish like kissing a fucking foot like ewwwww

JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS GOING ON

Attachments

• xdddddddd.jpg
    xdddddddd.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
rape alert

• WTF
Bro if you get moved to a special ed class, they would make you class president on sight.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Petsmart, IWantToMax, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others

After I made out with a picture of my oneitis taped to my pillow yesterday I felt fucking amazing: my heart was pumping with blood, after I went to check the mirror my face was flushed red with joy, etc

The thrill and validation I felt from kissing a piece of paper of my oneitis was on another level
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Here I'll give you some ideas for threads

UPDATE: I made a cum tribute to my oneitis' pillow picture and sent it to my principal

UPDATE: I was restrained after entering oneitis' house to give her a letter. But I didn't plan on doing anything to her!

UPDATE: Hello guys. I am talking from jail.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Petsmart, LordNorwood and 3 others
Picture of the pillow of larp

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Man, you’re really throwing your life away for a below average white girl.

• JFL
I an an oneitiscel

I literally said I would build a bridge or swim across the Atlantic for a kiss or hug or for her to mention my name when talking to me

That's normal shit not some weird disgusting fetish like kissing a fucking foot like ewwwww

bbPuMPA.gif
bbPuMPA.gif
bbPuMPA.gif
bbPuMPA.gif

U srs?

My serotonin and dopamine levels were never so high, If I can get this much of a high from physically making out to captured image of my oneitis...

Then how good would it feel if I kissed with my oneitis in real life? Where I would have a romantic physical interaction with the love of my life.
This shit aint even funny no mo 😐

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Here I'll give you some ideas for threads

UPDATE: I made a cum tribute to my oneitis' pillow picture and sent it to my principal

UPDATE: I was restrained after entering oneitis' house to give her a letter. But I didn't plan on doing anything to her!

UPDATE: Hello guys. I am talking from jail.
@Short Ugly and Brown these are some golden ideas, jot them down

We are reaching levels of LARP that shouldn't even be possible.

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
The absolute mad lad. He fucking did it.

I made a thread about it here last night

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Bro you're not right in the head go get help before it's too late

I don’t even know what to say anymore at this point. I just hope this is one Oscar worthy LARP

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart

Make a hole in your pillow and do ur thing

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
It would feel like heaven on earth kis your oneities at 15 would had been one of the best things that could had happened

• Love it
It would feel like there are a bunch of butterflies in your stomach and you'll shake your whole body uncontrollably because of the amount of dopamine and adrenaline that you'll get

Love = everything

😻
Delicia...

I want my whore back... :cry: :cry:
Make a hole in your pillow and do ur thing
Papayas me