How would you spend 5 standard deviations on Face, Height, D, IQ for quality of life?

R

Rotter

Iron
Start at 5'10, 6 inches, 5/10, 100. Standard deviations are 3 inches, 1 inch, 1 face rating, 15 IQ respectively. You can split up standard deviations and subtract from original scores for extra points. 120-130IQ roughly Harvard/CEO averages, 145 is roughly tech billionaire/Nobel prize winner level. Every SD is one jump in trueratemescale or HTN to Chadlite to Chad.
Rough list of corresponding rarity to standard deviations.
1=top 16% 1.33=top 10% 1.67=top 5% 2= top 2% 2.33= top 1% 3=top 0.1%

You can pick your body proportions and gymmax.
6ft, 6.33, 130IQ Chadlite probably the realistically best selection

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
this is the same type of autistic question i ask my niggas when we are playing vidya lol, anyways id dump all into intelligence, 5sd iq is 175 so on par with some of the greatest minds to have ever lived

• +1
Reactions: Rotter
this is the same type of autistic question i ask my niggas when we are playing vidya lol, anyways id dump all into intelligence, 5sd iq is 175 so on par with some of the greatest minds to have ever lived
Could do 145Iq Chadlite, much more sociable life and more than smart enough

Could do 145Iq Chadlite, much more sociable life and more than smart enough
I guess so, but an iq of 175 is just incredibly smart, you would advance humanity without even trying, IQ is a measure of consciousness on top of g which is intelligence, imagine how life must look at that state of consciousness, you can spot patterns and understand systems in the blink of an eye, you'd completely understand how each variable corresponds to the next, you would also learn things so incredibly fast.

2 points on height, 2 points on IQ, other on face.

6”4, 6/10, 130IQ.

With this you could gymmaxx and money max mog 99% of dudes lmao

Use the money on looks too

Start at 5'10, 6 inches, 5/10, 100. Standard deviations are 3 inches, 1 inch, 1 face rating, 15 IQ respectively. You can split up standard deviations and subtract from original scores for extra points. 120-130IQ roughly Harvard/CEO averages, 145 is roughly tech billionaire/Nobel prize winner level. Every SD is one jump in trueratemescale or HTN to Chadlite to Chad.
Rough list of corresponding rarity to standard deviations.
1=top 16% 1.33=top 10% 1.67=top 5% 2= top 2% 2.33= top 1% 3=top 0.1%

You can pick your body proportions and gymmax.
6ft, 6.33, 130IQ Chadlite probably the realistically best selection
5’10, 7 inches, 8/10, 115 IQ.
Sounds like a good life to me tbh even tho average height
3 on face, 1 on iq, 1 on d, 0 on height

2 points on height, 2 points on IQ, other on face.

6”4, 6/10, 130IQ.

With this you could gymmaxx and money max mog 99% of dudes lmao

Use the money on looks too
Think a better face 6'1 more optimal, better for athleticism, health and practicality

Picking IQ is kinda retarded. I am with 'gifted' level IQ and i can tell you it brings you nothing but misery and overthinking. All my points go into height and looks. 2 points into height and 3 into face and i am good with fucking stacies for life.

Picking IQ is kinda retarded. I am with 'gifted' level IQ and i can tell you it brings you nothing but misery and overthinking. All my points go into height and looks. 2 points into height and 3 into face and i am good with fucking stacies for life.
Lmao average person overestimates their IQ by a long shot.

I’m like 115IQ lmao not a genius. Currently STEMcelling, Not top of the class
If i could trade all my IQ points to just being normal, think and behave normally, i would do it right now. Higher IQ = less social life. I was in STEM for 1 year then i dropped out because i got depressed etc. Anyway, the dumber you are - the happier you are.

Id dump it into IQ, enough to start my own company and reap the profits off of a stock sale, the rest would go into face and height

One in height, one in dick, two in IQ.

That’s my actual stats, now I just need surgery to fix my shitty ass face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back