How you look while speaking

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Say that you were being photographed while speaking at some random point in time. Is it relevant how you look mid sentence or syllable for example. Or do even chads look subhuman if photographed at a bad time while speaking. Profile view and frontal view both.

Say that you were being photographed while speaking at some random point in time. Is it relevant how you look mid sentence or syllable for example. Or do even chads look subhuman if photographed at a bad time while speaking. Profile view and frontal view both.

People look almost the same while talking unless they have bad teeth that they were hiding (crooked), that i have noticed in some.

You will look worse if you have a narrow mouth it becomes more appearnt while talking or fucked up teeth

My teeth don't show when I speak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and Youngcell
I look even more sub human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I probably look extremely autistic, even more than i look without speaking.

over for narrow palate cels

People will look bad at random moments because they might have autistic expressions on their faces.

Recessed chin cels when they speak, lets hear about that.

Recessed chin cels when they speak, lets hear about that.
my chin might be recessed (no overbite but 0 protrusion) but it doesn't really cause many issues with how I look when speaking tbh

Same. It‘s fucking ogre
Our gums our probably too small. When I smile my teeth do not show unless I am laughing heavily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206