HQNP stacy megathread

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
IIT we post and discuss HQNP stacies. You can post stuff about your own life, but include a pic of a HQNP foid in it.
Here: I'll go first!

I went to the Vatican Museum today. Very beautiful paintings! A few HQNP foids on them.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, lordgandy2000, Deleted member 20370 and 9 others
@HarrierDuBois Your turn.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro and HarrierDuBois
what does HQNP mean?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, hypernormie, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
IIT we post and discuss HQNP stacies. You can post stuff about your own life, but include a pic of a HQNP foid in it.
View attachment 2396727View attachment 2396728
I went to the Vatican Museum today. Very beautiful paintings! A few HQNP foids on them.
gonna bookmark this thread so i can add them to my fap folder, perfect girls to get ruined by BBC

• Ugh..
Reactions: 0hMan
MV5BMTU0NzQzNDc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzMyOTYzNQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

i got so pissed yet so turned on when she was with that big dark nigger on inglorious basterds. quention tarantino is so obviously ((())) lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 20370 and DelonLover1999
MV5BMTU0NzQzNDc5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzMyOTYzNQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

i got so pissed yet so turned on when she was with that big dark nigger on inglorious basterds. quention tarantino is so obviously ((())) lmao.
Clearly you didn't pay attention to the true HQNP in inglorious basterds.

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 16275, Zikel_Nut and 5 others
gonna bookmark this thread so i can add them to my fap folder, perfect girls to get ruined by BBC
Yep, why did I know this would attract the fucking cucks lmao. @HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deleted member 29167, TheDragon and 2 others
27412704 73D9 4D52 961E 520796F9EF38

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, DelonLover1999, _MVP_ and 1 other person
seeing hapa females pisses me off so bad as a hapa cuck "male". this half viet girl is so goddamn cutesy, extreme simp bait phenotype, just wanna hold her hand :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo:

maxresdefault.jpg

she used to do asmr as "moonglove". that cutesy innocent high iq high tier introvert pheno fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk utterly IDEAL. needs BWC colonization

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, saiya_online and Sprinkles
Yep, why did I know this would attract the fucking cucks lmao. @HarrierDuBois
its weird but i can't help it, its like the more i worship them the more i wanna see them ruined. its almost like my brain is doing it subconsciously to get myself to stop worshipping them :feelsbadman:

BBC only

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
its weird but i can't help it, its like the more i worship them the more i wanna see them ruined. its almost like my brain is doing it subconsciously to get myself to stop worshipping them :feelsbadman:
Maybe stop jerking off?

• JFL
seeing hapa females pisses me off so bad as a hapa cuck "male". this half viet girl is so goddamn cutesy, extreme simp bait phenotype, just wanna hold her hand :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :Comfy: :owo: :owo: :owo: :owo:

maxresdefault.jpg

she used to do asmr as "moonglove". that cutesy innocent high iq high tier introvert pheno fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk utterly IDEAL. needs BWC colonization
Her if she actually had blue eyes.

• Woah
f9b3b3935bdd14c3716ce4c712e7a57f.jpg

prime gwyneth paltrow was mommy angel princess. literally too she went to upper east side private schools literally like gossip girl lmao. i got so turned on when she was dating niggers on the royal tenenbaums

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, deadmanwalking and Deleted member 24444
f9b3b3935bdd14c3716ce4c712e7a57f.jpg

prime gwyneth paltrow was mommy angel princess. literally too she went to upper east side private schools literally like gossip girl lmao. i got so turned on when she was dating niggers on the royal tenenbaums
Bro PLEASE can you leave the weird shit out of this thread? I'll give you a warning for race baiting.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
all built for BBC

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 61703 and LampPostPrime
why is that even a rule lmao every other thread here is race baiting. and unfortunately i'm not like i said, at this point i literally cant look at girls like this without also thinking of massive nigger cock
Ok just shut the fuck up about it nigga. It's like having diarrhea. Everybody has diarrhea, but almost nobody talks about it. Why? Because it's fucking disgusting and easy to not bring up.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_ and LampPostPrime
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, AscendingHero and LampPostPrime
Ok just shut the fuck up about it nigga. It's like having diarrhea. Everybody has diarrhea, but almost nobody talks about it. Why? Because it's fucking disgusting and easy to not bring up.
stop kinkshaming please

hilariously random example but i fell in love instantly with this cutesy latina or whatever girl. still havent got her name tho :'( . i have this commercial saved in 1080p on my computer, might try to use AI to make nudes with her face :Comfy:

IMG 6390

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 20370, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

hilariously random example but i fell in love instantly with this cutesy latina or whatever girl. still havent got her name tho :'( . i have this commercial saved in 1080p on my computer, might try to use AI to make nudes with her face :Comfy:

omggggg that cutesiness and then that red skirt halfway through :owo::owo::owo::owo::owo:. so femme and sweet yet somewhat teasing :owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo::owo:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, RAMU KAKA, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking and LampPostPrime
:love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23819 and LampPostPrime
good thread, some insane foggers here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 20370, Looks234 and 4 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fear, Constantin Denis, pig_face and 2 others
I remember I was watching mission impossible 1 earlier
Was so randomly stacystruck, even tho she was way past her prime there
she looks very bad now, but in that movie she was only like a couple years past her prime

insanely cute and wifeable

edit: wait wtf she was 31? holy shit she looked 25-26 at most

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 21661
she looks very bad now, but in that movie she was only like a couple years past her prime

insanely cute and wifeable

edit: wait wtf she was 31? holy shit she looked 25-26 at most
Yeah she was 33 I think. So you'd think she was in her prime like a decade or so ago. But I haven't followed her much beyond the movie, was just surprised to see this random stacy.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999

When she was younger she looked simultaneously old and young
Kind of jarring
she looked like she had the youthfulness you’d want in a partner, but the maturity it takes to be a mother

• +1
Reactions: fuse
>HQNP
>white

Choose one.
There's self hating mixed kids who hate their ethnic side - and there's you who'd like to cast his white side under the ocean.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Xangsane and LampPostPrime
View attachment 2396727View attachment 2396728
Every single one of them has probs been ran thru. Just look a girl looks innocent doesn’t mean she is. It’s usually the opposite ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Looks234, Sprinkles and 1 other person