HS Sucks

ALMS

ALMS

"The eyes Chico they never lie"
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Posts
61
Reputation
39
I hate hs it's so hard as a aspie to communicate with people most of my friends hardly wanna hang with me and im the floater friend. Girls always make jokes at me and treat me like im weak yet I have the best physique in the class. Im a LTN with no future with females and DJ to socialmax but idk it might be over
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lorence
It's probably because the girls in your classes wear tight jeans that flaunt their asses
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS
It's probably because the girls in your classes wear tight jeans that flaunt their asses
literally and im not tryna embarrass myself by asking out my crush when I don't even get any respect from them and a floater in the main friend group that hangs with them
 

Similar threads

Gravitas
Replies
2
Views
45
Lorence
Lorence
jorraoo
Replies
19
Views
83
dreamz
dreamz
nicpilled
Replies
3
Views
27
nicpilled
nicpilled
johnxz
Replies
37
Views
98
tenmacel
tenmacel
Gaythugmax
Replies
0
Views
39
Gaythugmax
Gaythugmax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top