HTN + low inhib is basically all you need

Bit

Bit

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ6yMOuRvcA gym playlist
all you need in order to achieve real human conections and overall well being, everything else is a waste of time, if you have these theres no point being here

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Freixel, Joe Rogancel and 12 others
F9CCEBA4 A1B1 4D03 9275 24203F9C37EE

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Arditi, LegitUser, arabcelxxx and 11 others
Just be 1 in 100 it's that easy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k99, LegitUser, lilhorizontal32 and 6 others
Being strong-high HTN harder than you think

• +1
Reactions: k99, LegitUser, fogdart and 6 others
i like to see HTN's get shot and killed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, fogdart, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
all you need in order to achieve real human conections and overall well being, everything else is a waste of time, if you have these theres no point being here
Nope ltn to mtn low inhib and nt with good softmaxxing and style are enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 18879
im close. only missing the htn and low inhib part

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, garoupilled_, Deleted member 29167 and 7 others
HTN is the fucking widest umbrella on this forum we need HTN levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: k99, LegitUser, SonOfDarkseid and 4 others
Nah man as a kid i always was htn/chalite, was insanely low inhib and my life was shit because of adhd. I would say is mental health overall. Ppl dont like too much low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Just be HTN duh

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: LegitUser, UnderTheKnife and Deleted member 29167
HTN is the fucking widest umbrella on this forum we need HTN levels
HTN in IRL is pic on the left whilst .org's "HTN" (borderline subhuman) is on the right.

Htn 1
3309561 EFDBB21D 6F53 4796 8D91 0F6A590F5B0E

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LegitUser, UnderTheKnife, Deleted member 19174 and 9 others
Guy on the right is a high LTN - weak MTN with hard to fix falios brutal. Guy on the left is very GL tbh, at that point rating is arbitrary
My point was that if you get rated HTN on .org, you shouldn't leave your basement for your own sanity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 24444 and lelouch
My point was that if you get rated HTN on .org, you shouldn't leave your basement for your own sanity.
True but people either underrate or overrate to HTN not only overrate so it's retarded asf

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel
True but people either underrate or overrate to HTN not only overrate so it's retarded asf
People here only overrate. Every genetic dead end seems to have potential to reach "Chad-Lite" level.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
People here only overrate. Every genetic dead end seems to have potential to reach "Chad-Lite" level.
People have said Alain Delon is a HTN 3 million times same with francisco somehow

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
People have said Alain Delon is a HTN 3 million times same with francisco somehow
They are right. Delon is an overrated wrinkly HTN.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lelouch
In his prime women preferred him over the many chad level actors with big bones and he was the biggest sex symbol in a time where much more people were forward grown and not recessed, that says something

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Francisco have very masc jaw, and best ration in the world.

The delon htn thing is beacuse some will say hes gigachad so to counteract it ppl will underrate (delon is chadlite), while masc copers want to tarnish chico

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
The delon htn thing is beacuse some will say hes gigachad so to counteract it ppl will underrate (delon is chadlite), while masc copers want to tarnish chico
Delon doesn't look very good in pics but you have to see him in motion to really understand why he's so GL

you got 15k posts and all of them are like 5 keywords being repeated. Are you a bot or a real person i cant tell

• +1
Reactions: k99, LegitUser, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
you got 15k posts and all of them are like 5 keywords being repeated. Are you a bot or a real person i cant tell
Ok

• JFL
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
Delon doesn't look very good in pics but you have to see him in motion to really understand why he's so GL
I fully understand it he's very gl but objecitvely like high tier chadlite levels, and one could argue lower. For some reason he's just very easy on the eye and aesthetic though

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger and lelouch
@St.TikTokcel is a Baltic stacy who wants to gaslight everyone here into having BDD and insecurities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29883 and Deleted member 15468
I fully understand it he's very gl but objecitvely like high tier chadlite levels, and one could argue lower. For some reason he's just very easy on the eye and aesthetic though
IMG 2516
mogs delon

@St.TikTokcel is a Baltic stacy who wants to gaslight everyone here into having BDD and insecurities
Just stating empirical data. So sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
he is a mmorpg player. Being overweight is literally law to log in onto those games

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 15468, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
he is a mmorpg player. Being overweight is literally law to log in onto those games
I actually have seen him and he is no where near overweight

solid-HTN, not the over-rating done on this forum, is very hard to achieve.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1, HalfGypsyMogger and Deleted member 24444
yea he mogs him in tiktokworld
in real world delon mogs him go suicide also i m not a fan of delon.
you called that guy in the photo mtn right bahahahahhaha another shit take

solid-HTN, not the over-rating done on this forum, is very hard to achieve.
This rating you refer to is impossible to achieve irl/ with surgery

Last edited: