Htn?

Mog your bloodline 10 x over nigga, no comparison. I actually got htn rates also, meanwhile people just calling you a fat fuck 😂
Hahaha they call me fat because I have barely any other flaws+ these are the people calling you htn
A 14 year old African guy who joined a couple months ago
Havent had a single rating from someone with high rep
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4619.png
    IMG_4619.png
    222.9 KB · Views: 0
Mog your bloodline 10 x over nigga, no comparison. I actually got htn rates also, meanwhile people just calling you a fat fuck 😂
bottom 1 eye area oat+ no Lower third + true sniffer= holy brutalbps
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4618.png
    IMG_4618.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
now this is handsome

Who is this handsome son of a bitch
Obviously js overrating ur buddies lol he has no lower third with a narrow pfl and no infras

Two things a man needs is a good eye area and a lower third
He has neither
 
Hahaha they call me fat because I have barely any other flaws+ these are the people calling you htn
A 14 year old African guy who joined a couple months ago
Havent had a single rating from someone with high rep
Nice cherry picking lil nigga
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260930-212802.png
    Screenshot_20260930-212802.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
Hahaha they call me fat because I have barely any other flaws+ these are the people calling you htn
A 14 year old African guy who joined a couple months ago
Havent had a single rating from someone with high rep
You don't have any good features lmao 🤣
 
Obviously js overrating ur buddies lol he has no lower third with a narrow pfl and no infras

Two things a man needs is a good eye area and a lower third
He has neither
Don't know the guy but he Terra's your soul to gandyland ngl
 
  • Love it
Reactions: brutalbps
Mog your bloodline 10 x over nigga, no comparison. I actually got htn rates also, meanwhile people just calling you a fat fuck 😂
 

Attachments

  • sunglass-lunette.gif
    sunglass-lunette.gif
    299.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: brutalbps
Nice eye area uncle 😂😂 I brutalise you in every metric
I have double your dimo 60 percent more harmony
you have no infras ur pfl is narrower than your cock you have a Jewish nose and you look like a caveman
I mog you to death my skull is 2x ur size and you get terrad by a teenager
Go start a family IF YOU CAN😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 hop off grandad I’ll fuck your ass
If you had brown eyes you’d be subhuman
Bro pulled out his pic thinking he'd mog him 💀 😭 😭 😭
 
  • JFL
Reactions: brutalbps

Similar threads

αяєѕση
Replies
7
Views
83
G3r9n
G3r9n
S
Replies
19
Views
169
mightypiglet
mightypiglet
LittlePoopypants
Replies
20
Views
126
bibodude
B
FoidDemolisher67
Replies
4
Views
25
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
BrachyBoneMogger
Replies
55
Views
464
BrachyBoneMogger
BrachyBoneMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top