Humans are being exposed to 44 TIMES more infertility-causing and cancer-linked 'gender bending' chemicals than first thought

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 3202, sexsexsexsex and 1 other person
That's why soy boys are on the rise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
This is why I'm so low T despite being high prenatal T, legit over

Again.

This is why i drink rain water, this is why i drink from the clear Mountain springs.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Have you tried drinking water from glass bottles?

I collect rain water and spring water in glass bottles.

And from my experience spring water is better tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you have to go trough hell to avoid Xenoestrogens unless you take Fulvestrant, Tamoxifen and Exemestane for the rest of your life

I guess it's impossible to completely avoid Xenoestrogens.

• +1
Reactions: sexsexsexsex
idk wtf a xenoestrogen is

FUCK JEWS

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
environment is so much more important than people think fml

i have bad genes AND had a bad environment - never began for me

Xenoestrogens are cope. Do you think chad slayers are never exposed ti xenoestrogens?

Here is the one true incel secret: the reason youre a ugly loser is because of things outside of your control

Xenoestrogens are cope. Do you think chad slayers are never exposed ti xenoestrogens?

Here is the one true incel secret: the reason youre a ugly loser is because of things outside of your control
I see more faggy Chads than Dom jocks

That's not the point bro, the reason why you think those chads aren't affected is because they are usually +20yo... My mom had me when she was early 20s, I'm high prenatal T, just take a look at the amount of twinks in this forum, none of than have a brow ridge, this shit will get worse and worse, especially with women having babies on their 30s... the next generation will be low prenatal T af, but whatever, I'll make sure that my sons will be high prenatal T to mog all these future cucks

• Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Just finished rating some guys great grandfather, gave him a 4.5 but I accounted for the time period, every photo I see of people form that age are much more dom or masculine, T levels have for sure been declining and it's effect development. It's fucking over for kids these days tbh.

Just finished rating some guys great grandfather, gave him a 4.5 but I accounted for the time period, every photo I see of people form that age are much more dom or masculine, T levels have for sure been declining and it's effect development. It's fucking over for kids these days tbh.

There are many countries were chicken has insane levels of plastic in it, and this not only affects men's sperms but also women and their future children... can you imagine gymcels' future children in these countries...

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: