• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Fell for the bleaching meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
warned for spam
monkey.png

wtf what country do you live in? you most live in congo or some shit lmfao
New York. I also was able to lighten my skin last year. It was to good some of family and friends accused me of hating being black:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You're black and you're lightening your skin?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1973
Maybe try getting the rest of your body darker instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2486
I'm lightening FACE AND NECK Besides you'd much rather be a lightskin black than a dark skin one.
Maybe there's a special treatment for this? Maybe by a dermatologist or so otherwise I really don't know what else could be done

Only bleach if ur curry

if anything you want to be BLACKER.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
its legit if youre trying to get your face and arms to be the same shade as your body. if my face was the same color as my legs i could pass for a lightskin curry, unfortunately ive been raped.

• So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc
Try salicylic acid

Is kojic acid a meme?

>Used hydroquinone 4% for 3 months

If you've seen no difference with a 4% hydroquinone after 3 months, you're not likely to get a whole lot of difference.
>Used spf 50 sunscreen every single day
Good. That shouldn't be notable though, especially if you're using stuff like this.
>Used kojic acid soap everyday
What percentage kojic acid?
You said you tried salicylic, how? Peel? Serum?
Is kojic acid a meme?
Does it work for hyperpigmentation? Looks that way. As well as you'd like it to? Probably not. Does it work for overall bleaching? Again, looks that way. As well as you'd like it to? Almost certainly not.

i was wondering how it could a difficulty for you when i saw that you were black. it seems like hyperpigmentation on dark skin lasts for ages.

i was wondering how it could a difficulty for you when i saw that you were black. it seems like hyperpigmentation on dark skin lasts for ages.
Short answer, yes it does. Often more severe too.

Short answer, yes it does. Often more severe too.
you should try a retinol it made my pigmentation go away very quickly and won't make your face as a whole lighter

you should try a retinol it made my pigmentation go away very quickly and won't make your face as a whole lighter
I don't have hyperpigmentation (any more), nor am I black- I just know how it works.
Retinoids absolutely do work to reduce hyperpigmentation but they are not a first line treatment. Also, topical hydroquinone applied on a specific area of hyperpigmentation would not lighten a whole face in the same way that a retinoid would not.

Hydroquinone
Azelaic acid
Arbutin
Kojic acid
Niacinamide
PKEK peptide

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero