I almost gone ER

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I was fucking sick to my stomach yesterday.
One of my worst days.
My oneitis fucked me over,I got called an ugly shit by a foid,and I dont even know anymore,I was drowning in rage and jealousy so much.
I gone to the cellar,grabbed a bottle of wine and brandy,and started drinking like crazy.
I felt like a god,while also full of wrath. Not the best combination,eh?
I felt the need to kill someone pulsing through my veins. I have gone to the kitchen,and grabbed the biggest knife,than I got one the bicycle,and started looking for a foid on the street I can show my wrath to. Unfortunetly I found no one,or maybe I was just too drunk to notice. Well,in the end it was 3 AM though.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and SikKunt
Just ER it.

Jokes aside see a thERapist

• +1
Reactions: Chrysler69
I was fucking sick to my stomach yesterday.
One of my worst days.
My oneitis fucked me over,I got called an ugly shit by a foid,and I dont even know anymore,I was drowning in rage and jealousy so much.
I gone to the cellar,grabbed a bottle of wine and brandy,and started drinking like crazy.
I felt like a god,while also full of wrath. Not the best combination,eh?
I felt the need to kill someone pulsing through my veins. I have gone to the kitchen,and grabbed the biggest knife,than I got one the bicycle,and started looking for a foid on the street I can show my wrath to. Unfortunetly I found no one,or maybe I was just too drunk to notice. Well,in the end it was 3 AM though.
Ted bundy in the making

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

(jk, don’t kill me op)

didn't read.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo