I always think about going back to minoxidil

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
When i was on minox i was bloated and getting acne on my cheeks, but i was seeing progress, my beard was growing. I'm almost 2 months off minox and my face now is so much leaner, my acne is already slowly healing and i have a more "coloured/glowy" skin (as opposite to my no color/death lookin skin color when i was on minox).

But i was think about going back to that shit because man, a beard would be so nice, it is such a masculine feature, i also remember that 9gag posted in its stories on instagram pictures of famous actors with and without beard, and asking what people think looked better, the results was that EVERY actor was voted that with beard they looked the best. Like 60% win to 40%. If you have prettyboy pheno/face you might not need a beard, but for those who dont i think it would be a halo. Idk. I want and dont want to start using that shit again. Fuck.

beard looks nice as long as it isn't a soy beard

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
beard looks nice as long as it isn't a soy beard
Only problem is that this shit gives me acne and bloats me like hell. I dont have soy beard genetics.

Minox stopped working for my facial hair. The only hair I'm growing with it now is new body hair. But it shouldn't bloat you. If it does you're either fat and/or eating a bad diet.

Minox stopped working for my facial hair. The only hair I'm growing with it now is new body hair. But it shouldn't bloat you. If it does you're either fat and/or eating a bad diet.
I'm not fat. It really bloats me i'm telling you. I had a good diet as well.

I'm not fat. It really bloats me i'm telling you. I had a good diet as well.
Again: Sodium/potassium ratio of 1:2.25 plus plenty of water and you'll be fine, trust me.

Again: Sodium/potassium ratio of 1:2.25 plus plenty of water and you'll be fine, trust me.
What about the acne, is there a way to not get acne while on minox? When i was using i was applying morning and night. I think i will start using it again but only at night. Going out at the sun with minox on which has alcohol in it is going to be death for me.

I got the acne on the cheeks/ death skin too. Used it for 6 months and my skin is only now recovering. 3 months after quitting.

I got the acne on the cheeks/ death skin too. Used it for 6 months and my skin is only now recovering. 3 months after quitting.
Thats what bothers me. I look like a fucking zombie with zero color/glow on my face. Did you managed to get a beard tho?

What about the acne, is there a way to not get acne while on minox? When i was using i was applying morning and night. I think i will start using it again but only at night. Going out at the sun with minox on which has alcohol in it is going to be death for me.
Don't know about the acne. I've only been using it once a day before bed. Wouldn't leave the house with it on my face because it crystallizes and looks like dandruff (white flakes) which looks gross.

Thats what bothers me. I look like a fucking zombie with zero color/glow on my face. Did you managed to get a beard tho?
I was using it on my hairline but I did notice some peach fuzz

Who cares about facial hair? It makes you look older.

Who cares about facial hair? It makes you look older.
It can hide a weak jaw and chin and takes off a couple of lbs from your face.

My head is just exploding.

Why not use GHK-cu?.... Regrows hair better than minox, supports fibroblast function, and even treats NERVE DAMAGE.

Minox: Less effective than GHK-cu. Destroys fibroblast cells.

Biotinyl-GHK is even better than GHK-cu for hair growth...

My head is just exploding.

Why not use GHK-cu?.... Regrows hair better than minox, supports fibroblast function, and even treats NERVE DAMAGE.

Minox: Less effective than GHK-cu. Destroys fibroblast cells.

Biotinyl-GHK is even better than GHK-cu for hair growth...
I'm talking about beard, not hair.