I am going to be making an obscenely high-effort "mega guide," what do you guys want to learn?

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
Title. Suggest me any topic to make a "mega-guide" for, the guide will be humungous, in other words if I make a guide on social media, I will be covering every social media platform, if you want me to make a post on pictures I will go over lighting, angles, distance, lens distortion, etc, so keep the subjects broad.

I am bored af right now, so even if you want me to make a fucking asshole maxing guide I will do it. I will literally type and research for hours.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10142, Deleted member 4416, hcironmanbtw and 6 others
Epigenetics/environmental influence on height and craniofacial structure, seperation from genetic component, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, fernandobrocolli, Cain and 3 others
Expose some common coping shit (mewing)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Growth Plate
Expose some common coping shit (mewing)
I've gotten results from mewing, but for the sake of the thread I will completely massacre my fellow mew-copers.

how feel again :y'all::cry:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., EverythingMaxxer, Zradrad and 2 others
I'm looking forward to this, don't bail out

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
What the hell is an assholemaxing guide :lul:

how to be happy

how to get into a healty relationship while not being a chad

how to make friends as an autist without any opportunities

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Selinity
How to cure depression

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexAP, EverythingMaxxer, Zradrad and 2 others
How to make a mega guide, with pics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zradrad and Selinity
How to remove your ass hair the most efficient way with pictures and video guides.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cain, Zradrad, Deleted member 6873 and 1 other person
Biohacking/deep scientifical stuff about making the body grow thick eyebrows. Everyone in my family has thick eyebrows but mine became sparse and stayed like this for years. Minox and oils don't work for me and I don't have hypothyroidism.

• +1
I will be making EACH thread in here, though the time it will take me will vary. Post your threads in here

How about you looksmax instead of just wasting your time online.

Tbh, I just described most people on here.

• +1
Reactions: Essonerian and Deleted member 7419
Title. Suggest me any topic to make a "mega-guide" for, the guide will be humungous, in other words if I make a guide on social media, I will be covering every social media platform, if you want me to make a post on pictures I will go over lighting, angles, distance, lens distortion, etc, so keep the subjects broad.

I am bored af right now, so even if you want me to make a fucking asshole maxing guide I will do it. I will literally type and research for hours.
Social success,offline dating and moneymaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomuser2407 and fras

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• JFL
this

dn ask you genetic dead end
I guess you're right since I never want to have kids. But claiming that I'm involuntarily celibate at 6 foot 4, now that's impossible.

I guess you're right since I never want to have kids. But claiming that I'm involuntarily celibate at 6 foot 4, now that's impossible.
with your face yeah kinda

• JFL
Reactions: fras
How about you looksmax instead of just wasting your time online.

Tbh, I just described most people on here.
tbh. after like 3 or 4 hours here you've already learnt everything useful.

• +1
Reactions: Zradrad
Screen Shot 2021 03 06 at 73835 PM

Alright, I've started :) You can still request threads here

Lifemaxxing in general (happines/fulfillment/no regrets/..)

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and Selinity

Don't listen to other people. I am one of the only people who has actually put in the effort making a mega guide.
There's a thread you can make which is guaranteed to make it into botb and become one of the top threads on the forum.
Do a rating guide were you go over head shape, eye area, low set vs high set zygos (all of the main things). Also be aware that there is a 30 image limit on threads so you might have to divide it into multiple different threads.

Last edited:
  • +1

Remove eyebrow fat and get longer brows

• +1
Don't listen to other people. I am one of the only people who has actually put in the effort making a mega guide.
There's a thread you can make which is guaranteed to make it into botb and become one of the top threads on the forum.
Do a rating guide were you go over head shape, eye area, low set vs high set zygos (all of the main things). Also be aware that there is a 30 image limit on threads so you might have to divide it into multiple different threads.
Good idea. I'll be using your mega guide for inspiration

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Deleted member 10413
Best places to live at in the U.S., by cities.

• +1
tag me especially if you make thread on pics

• +1
What's I just got into is about syncing the left side of brain to the right. So using both hemispheres of the brain to improve coordination and potentially raise iq. For example like image streaming. The creator of the method Wengers says it's a way to connect both hemispheres and in addition raises iq. Maybe there are other methods idk. I think this would be interesting to look into.

• +1
Teach me how to get my dick sucked

• JFL

How to get a loving, empathetic, caring, cute, intelligent, warm and soft gf.

• +1
Do one on getting rid of bug eyes like what kind of orbital decompression and how to plan out ur canthoplasty
How to plan ur sliding genioplasty how much movement to ask for

• +1
How to get a loving, empathetic, caring, cute, intelligent, warm and soft gf.
if I knew I wouldn't have an account here. I will try

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Yo i acctually have a nice topic that I want you to make a mega thread on if you could do mine first I would acctually be very happy man sicne half these guys are just fucking choosing stupid shit

1: How to SARM-max safely without fucking up ur testosterone for life and going bald etc. Also add in the best sarms that are have littlle to no side effects etc. // nice topic shouldnt take to long thanks bro also throw in source labs if you could

2: DO subliminals and LoA really work for height etc... (eh)

3: How to DNP-Max or Clen-Max or Steroid-Max safely etc

thanks bro hope you do these real soon i shall follow u just incase

• +1
In-depth haircut/hairstyle guide.

• +1
Yo i acctually have a nice topic that I want you to make a mega thread on if you could do mine first I would acctually be very happy man sicne half these guys are just fucking choosing stupid shit

1: How to SARM-max safely without fucking up ur testosterone for life and going bald etc. Also add in the best sarms that are have littlle to no side effects etc. // nice topic shouldnt take to long thanks bro also throw in source labs if you could

2: DO subliminals and LoA really work for height etc... (eh)

3: How to DNP-Max or Clen-Max or Steroid-Max safely etc

thanks bro hope you do these real soon i shall follow u just incase
Nice suggestions, I will get to them soon!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10142
What's I just got into is about syncing the left side of brain to the right. So using both hemispheres of the brain to improve coordination and potentially raise iq. For example like image streaming. The creator of the method Wengers says it's a way to connect both hemispheres and in addition raises iq. Maybe there are other methods idk. I think this would be interesting to look into.
Image streaming will almost certainly improve your visual memory but its not going to massively boost your iq

• +1
Reactions: hcironmanbtw

social media guide would be nice maybe also something about the workplace and social maxxing there or at school etc tag me if u do make it

• +1

Make a dark triad low inhib maxxing guide and how to fix PIED or death grip

• +1