I am lightyears ahead of niggers

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
I go deeper down the rabbit hole, i evaluate and calculate all options from every perspective, im prepped and ready for every scenario. I know all vulnerabilities and loopholes, i run exploits and cheats. I am conscious of the whole big picture and every detail in the universe. I control this orwellian matrix. I have thought all thoughts, even if they are infinite and have read all wikipedia. Im an insane strategist and tactician. Im flawless, perfect, i make no mistakes. I use mathematically ideal algorithms and heuristics. You will never ever win.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 21146, poopoohead and 5 others
so why r u still a kissless virgin?

I go deeper down the rabbit hole, i evaluate and calculate all options from every perspective, im prepped and ready for every scenario. I know all vulnerabilities and loopholes, i run exploits and cheats. I am conscious of the whole big picture and every detail in the universe. I control this orwellian matrix. I have thought all thoughts, even if they are infinite and have read all wikipedia. Im an insane strategist and tactician. Im flawless, perfect, i make no mistakes. I use mathematically ideal algorithms and heuristics. You will never ever win.

that's fuckin crazyyyyyy yo

Up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393