I am on a birthday today, it's horrible

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
I have been workcelling the last 2 month, so I was pretty isolated socially.
At first I thought I could have a bit fun here. But its full normies and chad lites and there is huge wall filling mirror here in the room remembering me every second about my subhumanity compared to the other guests.

I already regret so much going there. I will not make friends here anyway and will be stressed as fuck the whole evening.

My time would be much better spent workcelling. I would be much more relaxed and would have my money for surgeries sooner.

I'll probably make an excuse to leave, soon.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, loromate and RAITEIII
i know exactly the feeling; start drinking bro it always helps me

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
i know exactly the feeling; start drinking bro it always helps me

I have never been drunk my hole live. I was too high inhib as a child. Starting now would be useless as I dont miss somethibg I don't know and I wanna stay as healthy as possible because I want to roid max after my first surgery to get rid of my child body.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
I have never been drunk my hole live. I will not start now. I wanna stay as healthy as possible because I want to roid max after my first surgery to get rid of my child body.
never? how old are you man? btw just drinking one time will definitely not do anything bad

I have never been drunk my hole live. I was too high inhib as a child. Starting now would be useless as I dont miss somethibg I don't know and I wanna stay as healthy as possible because I want to roid max after my first surgery to get rid of my child body.
stop being a pussy, go drink and enjoy yourself mate.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
never? how old are you man? btw just drinking one time will definitely not do anything bad
24 the biggest amount of alcohol I ever drank was half a liter of beer.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I already regret so much going there. I will not make friends here anyway and will be stressed as fuck the whole evening.

I'll probably make an excuse to leave, soon.
Woah, sounds so much like me. Happy birthday man. How did you do in the party? I hope you had a good time...

Last edited:
Woah, sounds so much like me. Happy birthday man. How did you do in the party? I hope you had a good time...

I left after 2 hours. One girl kind of tortured me. She is fucking georgeus and started talking to me and giving me lots of fake 'IOIs' like touching her hair all the time, smiling and laughing about all the bullshit I was talking, asking personal questions etc. But I guess she was just looking for an orbiter because she did exactly the same last year. Last year I asked her out afterward but she apparently 'never had time' at least not for me. She had time to fuck a buddy of me though. Interestingly she also told him that she got never asked out in a long time.

It sucks so hard that you can't be sure of someone's intentions. I would understand if she would treat me like trash or completely ignore me. But giving me some fake attention which makes my subconscious hope for more even though I consciously know this is not the case is just torture.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
It sucks so hard that you can't be sure of someone's intentions. I would understand if she would treat me like trash or completely ignore me. But giving me some fake attention which makes my subconscious hope for more even though I consciously know this is not the case is just torture.
As I've read before: you want to go on a date and instead end up with a master in psychology :feelswhy:

But it it sounds like she does like you, at least to a certain degree.

I dont go to parties because of this. I'm never able to make some friends or connections and i end up sitting somewhere alone until i get tired and create some balls to leave.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and CopingCel