I asked a world class jaw surgeon about the biggest bimax he has ever done and it’s insane (Coceancig)

NewJawSzn

NewJawSzn

Terajaw or eternal testicular torture
I talked with Paul Coceancig over zoom, a jaw surgeon, who I am going to for bimax in August. He’s known here for IMDO and super bimax. He said the biggest advancement he has ever performed was 36mm. 36. FUCKING. MM. He said that it was the maximum he could go before the skin stretch became too tight. Holy fuck. Also willing to post proof of consult but ye

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 17829, angloidcel and 11 others
Show us your scans and face

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 16110, subhuman incel and 3 others
36mm lefort or BSSO? Or both?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and subhuman incel
I have a pretty boy face and reasonably nice jaws. I had an in person consult with Dr. Paul Coceancig when I had body dysmorphia and was obsessed with chad jaws. He is black-pilled, but he is also crazy. He often says stupid shit to incels like "you're going to look like George Clooney" or "you'll be one in a million". This is just manipulation and lies, because while they may ascend, they will never be models, actors or a PSL 9.

Coceancig's costs are very good for Australians (they get Medicare coverage) or New Zealanders (who can move to Australia and qualify for Medicare). He has done bimax for around $10,000-$20,000, it's at the upper end if you get additional surgeries like IMDO included. I think standard surgeries like bimax alone he has done for $7k total to the patient, the rest covered by medicare.

However, because I am not Australian his bimax would have cost me over $80,000 AUD. If I recall this cost was primarily because he uses special titanium systems made by Johnson & Johnson.

As I said, I have a pretty boy face. I am no longer 'into' the chad jaw. Coceancig wanted me to do huge movements, and it made me uneasy that I would look like a completely different person. I met one of his patients in the clinic, and he looked like a football douche without a thought behind the eyes. It was too chimp and uncanny for me, seeing it in person it looked much worse than what I saw in photos. I didn't really think it would suit me at all and ultimately decided against it.

Coceancig's style also made me uncomfortable because of how he shames the patient about their appearance. I know some of you will appreciate this style but I think he knows that body dysmorphia = profit.

He also asked me what my parents did for work to figure out if I could afford the surgery (or how much he could milk from me). I was already 22 at the time and my parents were not paying for a surgery – so I found that annoying of him to assume it.

Overall I found him to be a douche, even though he's probably technically "right" if your ideal is just a chad jaw. You can tell me I am coping but I got second opinions from other max-fac that my recession is so minimal it's like 1mm off.

Ultimately I wasn't gonna pay $80,000 when I can go to a more chilled out Italian surgeon who appreciates a pretty boy jaw and would only do smaller movements or an extended genioplasty for $10k. I have seen another max-fac who said DJS is ridiculous for me and a very small genioplasty would be good.

Coceancig also exaggerates to people about their breathing issues. Most DJS will fix your breathing issues. I didn't have any breathing issues, and my airway is GOOD, but he tried to tell me I would start snoring in old age, recede and develop a multitude of health disorders leading to early death (lmfao all my ancestors live till their 90s and we have similar decent jaws). I have also read reviews of a patient who saw no improvement to their breathing after surgery with him, and he essentially abandoned her. :feelswah:

He also is narcissistic as fuck and named his version of the genioplasty the "GENIO-PAULY" :ROFLMAO:

If you are subhuman or Australian, then yeah, Cocceancig is a decent option.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, angloidcel, Offensive Bias and 23 others
I have a pretty boy face and reasonably nice jaws. I had an in person consult with Dr. Paul Coceancig when I had body dysmorphia and was obsessed with chad jaws. He is black-pilled, but he is also crazy. He often says stupid shit to incels like "you're going to look like George Clooney" or "you'll be one in a million". This is just manipulation and lies, because while they may ascend, they will never be models, actors or a PSL 9.

Coceancig's costs are very good for Australians (they get Medicare coverage) or New Zealanders (who can move to Australia and qualify for Medicare). He has done bimax for around $10,000-$20,000, it's at the upper end if you get additional surgeries like IMDO included. I think standard surgeries like bimax alone he has done for $7k total to the patient, the rest covered by medicare.

However, because I am not Australian his bimax would have cost me over $80,000 AUD. If I recall this cost was primarily because he uses special titanium systems made by Johnson & Johnson.

As I said, I have a pretty boy face. I am no longer 'into' the chad jaw. Coceancig wanted me to do huge movements, and it made me uneasy that I would look like a completely different person. I met one of his patients in the clinic, and he looked like a football douche without a thought behind the eyes. It was too chimp and uncanny for me, seeing it in person it looked much worse than what I saw in photos. I didn't really think it would suit me at all and ultimately decided against it.

Coceancig's style also made me uncomfortable because of how he shames the patient about their appearance. I know some of you will appreciate this style but I think he knows that body dysmorphia = profit.

He also asked me what my parents did for work to figure out if I could afford the surgery (or how much he could milk from me). I was already 22 at the time and my parents were not paying for a surgery – so I found that annoying of him to assume it.

Overall I found him to be a douche, even though he's probably technically "right" if your ideal is just a chad jaw. You can tell me I am coping but I got second opinions from other max-fac that my recession is so minimal it's like 1mm off.

Ultimately I wasn't gonna pay $80,000 when I can go to a more chilled out Italian surgeon who appreciates a pretty boy jaw and would only do smaller movements or an extended genioplasty for $10k. I have seen another max-fac who said DJS is ridiculous for me and a very small genioplasty would be good.

Coceancig also exaggerates to people about their breathing issues. Most DJS will fix your breathing issues. I didn't have any breathing issues, and my airway is GOOD, but he tried to tell me I would start snoring in old age, recede and develop a multitude of health disorders leading to early death (lmfao all my ancestors live till their 90s and we have similar decent jaws). I have also read reviews of a patient who saw no improvement to their breathing after surgery with him, and he essentially abandoned her. :feelswah:

He also is narcissistic as fuck and named his version of the genioplasty the "GENIO-PAULY" :ROFLMAO:

Does he do downgrafting ccw or only impaction?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
He crocodrilemaxxed somebody

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jclunie, Acromegaly_Chad, Luke LLL and 1 other person

Only on Looksmax.org

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, subhuman incel, valhalar and 1 other person

Hi bro, it would be super helpful if you made this a thread on its own with his name for the subject title, so others searching in the future can see this. :)

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, LooksJourney, Broski and 10 others

I'm still not convinced by this and i truly don't believe you. Sorry but either you are not the guy in that photos or you morhped your photos.

Also, nearly all successful surgeons have narcissistic tendencies and of course, he wants to make money. He can take my money if he achieve to make me the best version of myself ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, LooksJourney, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
if converting lower thirds like this isn’t one in a million then idk what is
EDCD4559 2072 4971 B656 96FC3C543FA5

overall, he is very objective about his planning. he always follows a line which is meant to represent where your jaws should’ve grown if genetic expression wasn’t so brutal to you, don’t see why anyone wouldn’t want this…
yeah i would name something i invented after myself too. the procedure “LeFort” is named after René Le Fort or the tons of other inventions that are named after the inventor. they must be narcissist too..(?)
why go to a maxfac surgeon if you thought you didn’t need bimax? most people searching for bimax often are “subhuman”

also, you act like he doesn’t listen to you. there’s countless videos of his facial planning consults where he listens to the patient and he does exactly what they want.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 8869, LooksJourney and 6 others
Sorry but either you are not the guy in that photos or you morhped your photos
Jfl nope, see the response to the "why go to a maxfac surgeon if you don't need bimax" below.

if converting lower thirds like this isn’t one in a million then idk what is
His work isn't always good though, there are so many bad reviews about his work getting infected and causing jaw pain because he does dangerous shit. I saw a result in person which looked like chimp face. He has ignored and dismissed multiple patients for their excoriating pain and long term INABIILITY TO OPEN THIER fucking mouths to eat, by telling them how great they look and to basically get over it. His "go to" argument when he runs into medical problems is to say "well, this is basically the equivalent of someone learning your entire apartment and leaving a sock on the floor". He said that to multiple patients who couldn't even eat properly. Look at the 1 star reviews on RateMDs for him. He has a shit reputation in Sydney with other surgeons because of it. I had to go and ask around to check I wasn't going insane.

why go to a maxfac surgeon if you thought you didn’t need bimax
It's called body dysmorphia. He will literally offer bimax to anyone on the margins because it gets him minimum $80k per patient in medicare payout. Unethical surgeons exist. They always have. And they will offer surgery to people who don't need it for money. I have no doubts he can perform good results, but I think his style will potentially cause problems *sometimes*.

overall, he is very objective about his planning
No, my point was that he does not even acknowledge that 'pretty boy' jaws are acceptable. He wants everyone to have massive mandibles which isn't necessary the best for facial harmony. Dude probably sensed my dysmorphia about it at the time, and instead of saying "no your jaws look good its probably not worth the risk" he immediately asked how much money my parents make and said I would become much more handsome. He preys on insecurity of dudes with fine jaws, for sure. Even his assistant in his office was beside him, and she looked a little uneasy with the things he was saying to me.

the procedure “LeFort” is named after René Le Fort..they must be narcissist too?
Pretty sure Rene Le Fort didn't name it after himself, usually other doctors name the procedure after it's creator. I cannot see what is special about his genioplasty that grants him naming rights either. The creator of the chin-wing did not name it after himself, and it's a much more impressive procedure. The LeFort being named after it's creator is perhaps understandable because it is/was an impressive and new surgery. Some minor variation of the genioplasty doesn't seem a good reason to name it after yourself, and I can find no surgeons who have adopted his "GenioPauly" method.

The dude is a narcissistic as hell based on the way he treated me in person, the way he treats people online in his videos, and the way he treats patients who run into any sort of trouble. I find all of these things entertaining, but he doesn't strike me as a good or sane doctor. I have read in numerous reviews now that if you have any doubts about his work he will drop you or start attacking you. As I already mentioned, he is cold and even abusive to patients who run into any post surgery medical trouble. The difference is that I actually met him.

In conclusion, I am not saying all of his results are bad or he's a terrible surgeon. I already said in my original post that he might be "technically right" with many people. But I 100% think he take on patients who would not need surgery cause he smells money, other surgeons told me that was the case with me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, ballskin, lasthope and 3 others
He will literally offer bimax to anyone on the margins
how are you even on the "margins"? you don't have any kind of recession. what did he actually propose to you? how many mm advancement on the mandible or the maxilla?
give us detail then.

it's still really not believable, sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Jfl nope, see the response to the "why go to a maxfac surgeon if you don't need bimax" below.

His work isn't always good though, there are so many bad reviews about his work getting infected and causing jaw pain because he does dangerous shit. I saw a result in person which looked like chimp face. He has ignored and dismissed multiple patients for their excoriating pain and long term INABIILITY TO OPEN THIER fucking mouths to eat, by telling them how great they look and to basically get over it. His "go to" argument when he runs into medical problems is to say "well, this is basically the equivalent of someone learning your entire apartment and leaving a sock on the floor". He said that to multiple patients who couldn't even eat properly. Look at the 1 star reviews on RateMDs for him. He has a shit reputation in Sydney with other surgeons because of it. I had to go and ask around to check I wasn't going insane.

It's called body dysmorphia. He will literally offer bimax to anyone on the margins because it gets him minimum $80k per patient in medicare payout. Unethical surgeons exist. They always have. And they will offer surgery to people who don't need it for money. I have no doubts he can perform good results, but I think his style will potentially cause problems *sometimes*.

No, my point was that he does not even acknowledge that 'pretty boy' jaws are acceptable. He wants everyone to have massive mandibles which isn't necessary the best for facial harmony. Dude probably sensed my dysmorphia about it at the time, and instead of saying "no your jaws look good its probably not worth the risk" he immediately asked how much money my parents make and said I would become much more handsome. He preys on insecurity of dudes with fine jaws, for sure. Even his assistant in his office was beside him, and she looked a little uneasy with the things he was saying to me.

Pretty sure Rene Le Fort didn't name it after himself, usually other doctors name the procedure after it's creator. I cannot see what is special about his genioplasty that grants him naming rights either. The creator of the chin-wing did not name it after himself, and it's a much more impressive procedure. The LeFort being named after it's creator is perhaps understandable because it is/was an impressive and new surgery. Some minor variation of the genioplasty doesn't seem a good reason to name it after yourself, and I can find no surgeons who have adopted his "GenioPauly" method.

The dude is a narcissistic as hell based on the way he treated me in person, the way he treats people online in his videos, and the way he treats patients who run into any sort of trouble. I find all of these things entertaining, but he doesn't strike me as a good or sane doctor. I have read in numerous reviews now that if you have any doubts about his work he will drop you or start attacking you. As I already mentioned, he is cold and even abusive to patients who run into any post surgery medical trouble. The difference is that I actually met him.

In conclusion, I am not saying all of his results are bad or he's a terrible surgeon. I already said in my original post that he might be "technically right" with many people. But I 100% think he take on patients who would not need surgery cause he smells money, other surgeons told me that was the case with me.
thanks for the insight, might be a larp but a dunno if someone would be that autistic to write an essay thats fake.

would be hilarious if this thread caught his attention he would go nuts

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, LooksJourney, AscendingHero and 1 other person
EVERY surgeon has bad reviews and guess what? Those reviews are nothing when compared with the rest of the hundreds of cases. I know someone who went with Dr Paul and he looks AMAZING. A pretty boy isn’t only composed of a jaw. They actually look better if with a more masculine jaw, ex: Vinnie Hacker.
not even close… ive seen him do wider genio cuts for people he believes are more masculine and even then he asks them if they want a wider chin or not. again what the fuck is a pretty boy jaw? a girl jaw? are you gay? the fuck is your obsession with narrow pointy chin neotenous jaws?

if you pay for a consult with a JAW surgeon who is notoriously known for creating strong big jaws, then you’re gonna get what you paid for. your logic doesn’t even add up lmao. you say you have body dysmorphia and think you need bimax, then complain that he gives you an opportunity for bimax.. sounds like you were just hoping he would tell you you have a decent jaw for some paid validation and you got the opposite, so you’re whining about him. :feelshah:

also:
Jfl if someone recommends bimax surgery, the most I’d do is prob small shield genioplasty.
this pretty much sums my theory tbh
I cannot see what is special about his genioplasty that grants him naming rights either.
couldve just asked
B600DE73 FC22 41CF 8972 B35E9ABD75D6
06DCE8A5 BA49 4AAD 9CA8 94A9E5732644

The creator of the chin-wing did not name it after himself, and it's a much more impressive procedure.
it’s really not. creates an undesirable step off at the ramus, doesn’t provide the chin and mandible separation that a regular genio does, geniopaully actually manipulates the shape of the chin which many cases of anterior mandibular hypoplasia need. the chin wing doesn’t change the chin directly, the chin wing isn’t attaching the geniohyoid muscles which a geniopaully does and as a result pulls the hyoid bone up & forward and as a result tightens the submental area or dewlap of the jawline and improves your airway
A58D1BD9 1FE4 4856 9147 FAE6EA3328F3

Some minor variation of the genioplasty doesn't seem a good reason to name it after yourself
it’s not even close to the traditional genioplasty

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Patient A
EVERY surgeon has bad reviews and guess what? Those reviews are nothing when compared with the rest of the hundreds of cases. I know someone who went with Dr Paul and he looks AMAZING. A pretty boy isn’t only composed of a jaw. They actually look better if with a more masculine jaw, ex: Vinnie Hacker.

not even close… ive seen him do wider genio cuts for people he believes are more masculine and even then he asks them if they want a wider chin or not. again what the fuck is a pretty boy jaw? a girl jaw? are you gay? the fuck is your obsession with narrow pointy chin neotenous jaws?

if you pay for a consult with a JAW surgeon who is notoriously known for creating strong big jaws, then you’re gonna get what you paid for. your logic doesn’t even add up lmao. you say you have body dysmorphia and think you need bimax, then complain that he gives you an opportunity for bimax.. sounds like you were just hoping he would tell you you have a decent jaw for some paid validation and you got the opposite, so you’re whining about him. :feelshah:

also:

this pretty much sums my theory tbh

couldve just askedView attachment 1593633View attachment 1593648

it’s really not. creates an undesirable step off at the ramus, doesn’t provide the chin and mandible separation that a regular genio does, geniopaully actually manipulates the shape of the chin which many cases of anterior mandibular hypoplasia need. the chin wing doesn’t change the chin directly, the chin wing isn’t attaching the geniohyoid muscles which a geniopaully does and as a result pulls the hyoid bone up & forward and as a result tightens the submental area or dewlap of the jawline and improves your airway
View attachment 1593639

it’s not even close to the traditional genioplasty
Paul has his aesthetic and his way of doing things. All I said is I disagree with how he does shit. This is precisely my issue, people like you who come in and say that Paul is "right". He isn't, he his style he likes and I think it looks uncanny asf in person. I have met a patient in person who he bragged about who looked like shit.

Also, lol @ your comments on my jaw. Is your name Paul? Pretty obvious from my pic that it isn't narrow or pointy. I'm over the back and forth arguing here so I'm just gonna agree to disagree. You're welcome to think what you like. I think Paul has a disproportionate amount of bad reviews, and my own experience lined up with them. He might be wonderful for your case. I think his work is best suited to subhumans.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
They actually look better if with a more masculine jaw

Jfl checked your posts and turns out you're undergoing IMDO? :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: No wonder you're so defensive. Stop panicking, I already said his work is fine on subhumans like you. I find it hilarious you need to have a huge rod in your jaw and you tried to tell me I need surgery when people said my profile is fine. Bruh Paul is rubbing off on you.

• +1
Jfl checked your posts and turns out you're undergoing IMDO? :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: No wonder you're so defensive. Stop panicking, I already said his work is fine on subhumans like you. I find it hilarious you need to have a huge rod in your jaw and you tried to tell me I need surgery when people said my profile is fine. Bruh Paul is rubbing off on you.
I’m defensive and I underwent IMDO, because of my extensive research. I know 110% Paul’s work is ahead of his time. I didn’t even go with Paul. I live no where near Australia. I went with a colleague/close friend of his.

Crazy shit, attacking me for putting effort into improving myself while you rot and find excuses to not move forward. I never told you you need surgery, I rather don’t give a fuck if you do or not. But my buddy Paul thinks so and he’s far more knowledgeable than me :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, AscendingHero and Patient A
i wish there were coceanig tier surgerones in America,

Ive never seen a bimax result match IMDO results

I’m defensive and I underwent IMDO, because of my extensive research. I know 110% Paul’s work is ahead of his time. I didn’t even go with Paul. I live no where near Australia. I went with a colleague/close friend of his.

Crazy shit, attacking me for putting effort into improving myself while you rot and find excuses to not move forward. I never told you you need surgery, I rather don’t give a fuck if you do or not. But my buddy Paul thinks so and he’s far more knowledgeable than me :feelshah:
wheres the closest place I can get IMDO thats not australia?

@tesseract

Interesting stuff. Did you get IMDO in Mexico or Spain? Since you didn’t go to Australia (I believe he’s only trained couple other people)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Sergio said that IMDO works best for adolescents and becomes less effective as age increases.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834

Dm me your pictures i will let you know if you are right or an aspie schizo typing long tales

No, my point was that he does not even acknowledge that 'pretty boy' jaws are acceptable.
Wtf is a ‘pretty boy’ jaw ?

Geycels man

This @valhalar guy is so weird, he comes in and says he has body dysmorphia and expects people to take anything he says seriously.

Whole point of body dysmorphia is that your view is warped and invalid. LOL

And this weird obsession with ‘pretty boy jaw’.

It’s all uncomfortable to read. He needs to show pictures to show what he means or everything he says is pure schizo shit.

• +1
Reactions: Broski and Deleted member 16834
This @valhalar guy is so weird, he comes in and says he has body dysmorphia and expects people to take anything he says seriously.

Whole point of body dysmorphia is that your view is warped and invalid. LOL

And this weird obsession with ‘pretty boy jaw’.

It’s all uncomfortable to read. He needs to show pictures to show what he means or everything he says is pure schizo shit.
I already showed pics in another thread and everyone agreed with me. Just stfu please I’m so over this topic lol. I already said I don’t like the doctors style and if you do then go for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
I already showed pics in another thread and everyone agreed with me. Just stfu please I’m so over this topic lol. I already said I don’t like the doctors style and if you do then go for it.
404 thread not found

Which surgeon did your imdo? where can i find one near me? I live in texas

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 16834
Which surgeon did your imdo? where can i find one near me? I live in texas

He PMd me. He went to Jose Garcia pina in Mexico who is trained by Dr. Paul himself. And he said Dr. Paul made the surgical plan which is lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and AscendingHero
He PMd me. He went to Jose Garcia pina in Mexico who is trained by Dr. Paul himself. And he said Dr. Paul made the surgical plan which is lifefuel.
Yes I was planning to go down to Mexico and do it from Jose specfically

Travelling to Aussie for this would be too much.

Do you know anyone in this texas area who does MSE?

• +1
Yes I was planning to go down to Mexico and do it from Jose specfically

Travelling to Aussie for this would be too much.

Do you know anyone in this texas area who does MSE?
I believe won moon had a list of surgical providers all across America.

Let me see if I can find it on the web

• +1
I believe won moon had a list of surgical providers all across America.

Let me see if I can find it on the web
Yea Ive seen the list but the providers near me didnt have any MSE info on their sites.

Yea Ive seen the list but the providers near me didnt have any MSE info on their sites.

They only have conventional things mentioned like Invisalign bc otherwise they don’t want their website to take up unnecessary real state with things people don’t care for. Try calling them

94121A6A 05C8 44A2 A230 C0334BFB90F3

71A351DF E875 4AC8 8738 4B52CF8FF051

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Sure it’s moonmse.com
There's two that do MSE and Invisalign ten mintues away

Only fucking n2 implant to complete the journey FUARK:love:

• Love it

:lul:
LR3 IMDO and tren. Imagine the jaw growth. Would be equivalent to acromegaly levels. Too much

• Love it

And yeah I saw atleast 3 in Texas. Lifefuel for Texascels

• Love it
@AscendingHero currently I’m actually researching ways to keep my zygo width gains but losing the wide arch. Might have to see Nelson actually. You wanna meet up at Nelson’s house and discuss this further. We can take psl to a whole new level if we can keep the mse gains without the wide arch

We desperately need a high iq psl meetup without all the weird shit. Just strictly talking about surgeries

• +1
@nelson you still in touch with prettyboymaxxing?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and AscendingHero
@AscendingHero currently I’m actually researching ways to keep my zygo width gains but losing the wide arch. Might have to see Nelson actually. You wanna meet up at Nelson’s house and discuss this further. We can take psl to a whole new level if we can keep the mse gains without the wide arch
Where is nelson located?

i think the invasalign should help.

It seems your main thing is the hollow cheeks. Well you can look into topical fat burners

Check this thread out: https://looksmax.org/threads/topica...aching-ramirez-tier-in-the-right-ligh.128081/

Wide palate is a huge halo for smiling.

If we can get this but still keep the godly hollows, that would be the a1 ideal

• +1
Where is nelson located?

i think the invasalign should help.

It seems your main thing is the hollow cheeks. Well you can look into topical fat burners

Check this thread out: https://looksmax.org/threads/topica...aching-ramirez-tier-in-the-right-ligh.128081/

Wide palate is a huge halo for smiling.

If we can get this but still keep the godly hollows, that would be the a1 ideal

Yeah wide smile with hollows like Erickson looks so godly :feelswhy:

I checked out the thread. I don’t want to ruin my retin a gains tho. I’d keep the skin gains over potentially ruining skin and destroy fat pads unnaturally. I’ll wait for IMDO/bsso to stretch skin b4 I go apeshit with dnp or maybe tren

And Nelson lives in socal, he’s had a meet up before with 3 other users back in 2019

• Love it
  • +1
@nelson you still in touch with prettyboymaxxing?
I really hope so

and the user @fuk OP of this BOTB thread

https://looksmax.org/threads/on-fixing-unfixable-failos-official-guide-gtfih.122634/

User @botb in this insane coloring guide undertone thread
https://looksmax.org/threads/skin-achieving-beautiful-coloring-with-dietary-changes.288084/

and lastly the god of them all, the king of pubertymaxxing

Dyrotic2
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...d-growth-factors-and-how-to-apply-them.97140/

and @retard

all incredibly high iq users who still have something to give to this forum tbh

• +1

I checked out the thread. I don’t want to ruin my retin a gains tho. I’d keep the skin gains over potentially ruining skin and destroy fat pads unnaturally. I’ll wait for IMDO/bsso to stretch skin b4 I go apeshit with dnp or maybe tren

And Nelson lives in socal, he’s had a meet up before with 3 other users back in 2019
Yea i'll do the same

Leanmaxx and improve micronutrient balance and eat more potassium for leaning and debloating

things like taurine, meat, etc help. I have more on my notes on discord. i'll pm u it.

Chin maxx if u havent already.

When i chewed last yr (shitty store gum) and leanmaxxed my skin around my jaw got tight af, wider masseters, bigger gonials (bone) and i had hollows from the stretch alone.

He has a tall wide square chin and very wide high mass cheekbones.

• +1
@nelson gtfinh bro

• +1
Did retin a improve fat pads?

users like @PapiMew (made a thread abt trets negative effects on fat pads in botb)

and @EverythingMattersCel lst alot of volume in his fat pads from it.

So idk, just wont apply it near the eyes.

Yea i'll do the same

Leanmaxx and improve micronutrient balance and eat more potassium for leaning and debloating

things like taurine, meat, etc help. I have more on my notes on discord. i'll pm u it.

Chin maxx if u havent already.

When i chewed last yr (shitty store gum) and leanmaxxed my skin around my jaw got tight af, wider masseters, bigger gonials (bone) and i had hollows from the stretch alone.

He has a tall wide square chin and very wide high mass cheekbones.

Yeah water retention is so underrated. Literal night and day difference in appearance.

I asked a surgeon to make my ramus taller but he said it’s only for reserved patients. I even had a consult with some paki surgeon that charges $300 for bimax and even they had distraction osteogenesis

These people just aren’t blackpilled enough to give us tall ramuses. But they definitely can.

Nelson can ascend the maxilla and bite, a surgeon that can lengthen ramus and then a gigachad IMDO surgeon like pina to ascend the whole jaw
This is true bone ascension IMO

56FCBCCE D5A7 4EAC A81F E33C50D1FFA3

• +1
Personally i will just get n2 implant x facepuller and then as soon as it gets excessive i will get IMDO asap, this might be convered by insurance who knows....

Nelson can ascend the maxilla and bite, a surgeon that can lengthen ramus and then a gigachad IMDO surgeon like pina to ascend the whole jaw
Distraction osteogeniss or igf-1 condyle injections+androgen maxx and chew for ramus.

There was so much good DO information on lookism, gosh that site had it all. Hopefully the sites info is someone out there.

I asked a surgeon to make my ramus taller but he said it’s only for reserved patients. I even had a consult with some paki surgeon that charges $300 for bimax and even they had distraction osteogenesis
What method were u planning to do surgically for ramus?

• +1
:lul:
LR3 IMDO and tren. Imagine the jaw growth. Would be equivalent to acromegaly levels. Too much
Would give you this jaw in no time.
Dolph lundrogen rocky iv gigachad its over
Tyler maher insane lower third holy shit
Maher insane gigachad

Holy fuck tren is dangerous tho. Only thing I need is something that's androgenic but isnt too risky to add in with the igf-1. It's also ascend the supraorbital and zygomatic areas thicken and project them.

Man thing i need is the chin. Although chin is directly part of the mandible in anatomy, so theoretically jaw maxx=chin maxx

• +1