I asked my sci teachear why men are getting lower T

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
he says it is because the y sex chromosome is shrinking

that would expolain why men are getting uglier as testosterone is already known to make chad

(good body, good face)

along sdie the brutal genetic combination

by 2050 the 80/20

will be 99/1 ( especially with the way hypergamny is )

good thing we are looksamxxing to escape out geentic prison

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, SteveRogers, Insecure03 and 9 others

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Lev Peshkov
Idk why low t niggas don't just inject. Not 200mg per week but like 50 which is within normal range.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SteveRogers, Hades and 5 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, turkproducer and Lev Peshkov
Idk why low t niggas don't just inject. Not 200mg per week but like 50 which is within normal range.
ye ima cruise for liufe with hgh and t

u have to if u wann have a long prime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Lev Peshkov
cause men bad women good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610, turkproducer and Lev Peshkov
I'd say it's more due to estrogens in our environment.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Lev Peshkov
"So it doesn't take a big brain to realize that if the rate of loss is uniform - 10 genes per million years - and we only have 45 left, all of the Y will disappear in 4.5 million years."

Just wait 4.5 million years bro

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Danish_Retard and Lev Peshkov
so start injecting t after 30

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SteveRogers and Lev Peshkov
Most men today are obese and sedentary.
What lowers testosterone and lifestyle, compare an 18 year old soldier going to fight in World War II, with an 18 year old today.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9837, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Most men today are obese and sedentary.
What lowers testosterone and lifestyle, compare an 18 year old soldier going to fight in World War II, with an 18 year old today.
genetics brocel

do it NOW

hmmm i still scared my hair falls out my t is fine i think , sexdrive is really high and i get really fast muscles
in 3 months

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Your sci teacher doesn’t know shit

The Y chromosome disappearing is something that would take millions of years and the end result would be a new androgynous species.

The last 50 years alone we can see a decline in testosterone, and the last 100 years especially so. This isn’t due to Y chromosome shrinking but due to modern lifestyles and environmental anti androgens. If civilization collapsed tomorrow and we started living in huts outside again men would turn back to normal within a few years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, SteveRogers, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Your teacher is retarded. Jews are poisoning the planet, either on purpose or due to their profit maximization worldview.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and SteveRogers
trash diet, i watched a video that talked about how the whopper burger at burger king has like triple the recommended amount of soy for men, that's probably why soy boys are becoming more and more prevalent, soy lowers testosterone and increases estrogen levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and Baldingman1998
Won’t that kill your bodies natural ability to make T?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Won’t that kill your bodies natural ability to make T?
Nigga their bodies are already failing at producing testosterone if they have to cruise at 50mg.

Nigga their bodies are already failing at producing testosterone if they have to cruise at 50mg.
Obviously, but isn’t it better to maximize the bodies natural ability to produce T before nuking the T production forever?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
bruh where did i read that u were doing 500mg test e weekly? is this cope or true lol

aslo how much should i take at to cruise at around 1100 ng/dL bro?

how much do i need for an 8 month supply?
Nah man, you want min 200mg

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
trash diet, i watched a video that talked about how the whopper burger at burger king has like triple the recommended amount of soy for men, that's probably why soy boys are becoming more and more prevalent, soy lowers testosterone and increases estrogen levels
No, soy mimics the role of estrogen, and has like 40x the negative effect of estrogen.
Game changers movie was correct in that it inhibits estrogen production, but left out the fact that it's even worse jfl.

• +1
Its because gl guys are breeding with inferior women, get with an aggressive woman that has good bones for fighting and boom high t sons and daughters and to have a permanent effect black pill your children

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back