I can feel people's energies/auras through the screen.

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Kraken
Even if they have the same typing style, everyone gives off a different aura/energy
I can sense some people are depressed, i can sense some people are happy and euphoric.
I can sense if people are traumatized and abused. I can sense it all
I can even sense their physical characteristics, i can sense if someone is ethnic, i can sense if someone is short or tall or ugly or handsome
It has nothing to do with their profiles, Their avis, signatures, usernames, join dates. It's their energy alone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, efidescontinuado, Latens Deitas and 20 others
sense me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: R@m@, LooksThinker and hopecel
Even if they have the same typing style, everyone gives off a different aura/energy
I can sense some people are depressed, i can sense some people are happy and euphoric.
I can even sense their physical characteristics, i can sense if someone is ethnic, i can sense if someone is short or tall or ugly or handsome
It has nothing to do with their profiles, Their avis, signatures, usernames, join dates. It's their energy alone
what aura do i give

It's called sensing vibes, everyone with a good emotional intelligence can do this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Lmao, Heinrich Schmidt and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 32285 and 3 others
What about
me

What kind of aura do I give off? You remind me of myself

what aura do i give off

i don’t think so

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Effeminate blond NEET with a beard and long hair, good humour, happy and chill

is there a single info here he didnt literally claim in his earlier posts?

Since this thread seems to be serious

Sense me brah

is there a single info here he didnt literally claim in his earlier posts?

Since this thread seems to be serious
ive never seen any posts from him where he describes his appearance, he just seems like that type of dude

You are making this up

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Somewhat passive aggressive aura
Accurate actually. I am very jaded with this forum. Every thread is the same, nothing new or original is being posted. Progress is over
ive never seen any posts from him where he describes his appearance, he just seems like that type of dude
He is actually black

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
My aura/energy is really bad.

Ive had people come up to me several times over the years IRL, asking me whats wrong with me and they sense that I am troubled.

Its fucked

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Zonar
He is actually black
He never claims to be black or white, he is a very racially ambiguous poster , every time someone asks he never answers
Is he actually black? Cause he gives white energy to me

My aura/energy is really bad.

Ive had people come up to me several times over the years IRL, asking me whats wrong with me and they sense that I am troubled.

Its fucked
Traumatized, but tough guy, mostly angry all the time but can get very emotional at the right times

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston
Laid back christian oldcel aura
Wow. Yes I'm a Christian. And 36 years old. You got one thing wrong though. Although I'm not very neurotic I'm not laid back either. I can be weird about some things. Got a big old temper too.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and IAMNOTANINCEL
Wow. Yes I'm a Christian. And 36 years old. You got one thing wrong though. Although I'm not very neurotic I'm not laid back either. I can be weird about some things. Got a big old temper too.
Yeah i forgot to add, you're like that old dude who seems angry and crazy and that everyone is afraid to talk to in fear of being cursed out, but when you start talking to him they realize hes a chill ass guy

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
  • +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Crazy

IMG 20231108 113515

your senses are not true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, efidescontinuado, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
It's actually very interesting how you can sense distant person's energy. Seems like you have kinda telephatic meeting with people whose posts you read. It's very rare to be capable of feeling that. But I'm sure you can sense my cock in your oneitis' throat too, right?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: efidescontinuado, IAMNOTANINCEL, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Sense me then.

It's actually very interesting how you can sense distant person's energy. Seems like you have kinda telephatic meeting with people whose posts you read. It's very rare to be capable of feeling that. But I'm sure you can sense my cock in your oneitis' throat too, right?
No need to tell him. He already knew that.

• Woah
Reactions: hopecel
What aura do i give?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Sense me then.
Subhuman who is always angry, and that if you start asking why he is angry he starts breaking down and explaining his life story and inceldom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and LooksThinker
whats my aura

Yeah i forgot to add, you're like that old dude who seems angry and crazy and that everyone is afraid to talk to in fear of being cursed out, but when you start talking to him they realize hes a chill ass guy
Yeah, that would describe me. Especially in person. Everyone's afraid to talk to me at first.

What "aura" do you think I have?

what about me (please tell me I give off ramirez dark triad schizo vibes) nah fr tho