I can feel people's energies/auras through the screen.

How do u see my posts?

How are you like irl
I am the biggest NT nigga. I think no one would guess I am on here. But my oneities will never love me unless I ascend thus why i am here

I am the biggest NT nigga. I think no one would guess I am on here. But my oneities will never love me unless I ascend thus why i am here
Yeah you give off NT energy as well, forgot to put that
Yeah you give off NT energy as well, forgot to put that

Go ahead

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51727
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33379
Oh great fortuneteller, tell me my looks :lul:

Even if they have the same typing style, everyone gives off a different aura/energy
I can sense some people are depressed, i can sense some people are happy and euphoric.
I can sense if people are traumatized and abused. I can sense it all
I can even sense their physical characteristics, i can sense if someone is ethnic, i can sense if someone is short or tall or ugly or handsome
It has nothing to do with their profiles, Their avis, signatures, usernames, join dates. It's their energy alone
Sense my pagan aura

Even if they have the same typing style, everyone gives off a different aura/energy
I can sense some people are depressed, i can sense some people are happy and euphoric.
I can even sense their physical characteristics, i can sense if someone is ethnic, i can sense if someone is short or tall or ugly or handsome
It has nothing to do with their profiles, Their avis, signatures, usernames, join dates. It's their energy alone
What sort of energy do I give off...?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and IAMNOTANINCEL
To me you seem like a blackpilled person who's past the point of caring or crying about it and mostly doesn't take life/themselves that seriously and just goes with it

Similar to myself

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
To me you seem like a blackpilled person who's past the point of caring or crying about it and mostly doesn't take life/themselves that seriously and just goes with it

Similar to myself
You described it correctly. I see life as a game now and i wouldn't care if i died tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Ive had people come up to me several times over the years IRL, asking me whats wrong with me and they sense that I am troubled.
u must be a foid

Similar to myself
what energy do my posts/aura give off?

Whats my aura like then?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
  • Woah
what energy do my posts/aura give off?
I'd say you're rhe kind of guy who is somewhat downtrodden, and resent normies and the world for your lot in life but somehow I doubt you're truly Over

You're probably an under 5'11 mtn who's kinda aspie and blew it with girls but not truly subhuman and you know that, but that doesn't make it sting any less

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Why do i remind you of myself tho?
This is entirely my projection but I get the feeling you have come to understand that even if you became a chad tomorrow, you would not feel true fulfillment in this normie matrix. You also probably missed key developmental coming-of-age rites in your life, so you never truly grew up. I feel this way. Rotting and indulging my childish hobbies would be more fulfilling with my brain wiring. Life promised so much more than it could ever grant us

• +1
I'd say you're rhe kind of guy who is somewhat downtrodden, and resent normies and the world for your lot in life but somehow I doubt you're truly Over

You're probably an under 5'11 mtn who's kinda aspie and blew it with girls but not truly subhuman and you know that, but that doesn't make it sting any less
How could you tell all that from my profile?

Somewhat right sadly I am in many ways a failed normie.

• +1
This is entirely my projection but I get the feeling you have come to understand that even if you became a chad tomorrow, you would not feel true fulfillment in this normie matrix. You also probably missed key developmental coming-of-age rites in your life, so you never truly grew up.
Yup, that's me. We also agree on a lot of ideas

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
How could you tell all that from my profile?

Somewhat right sadly I am in many ways a failed normie.
I tend to have very good intuitions lol

It's like women's intuition except it's gay klinefelterscel intuition

• +1
I tend to have very good intuitions lol

It's like women's intuition except it's gay klinefelterscel intuition
I am going to guess you are a shut in who wasted the past 4 years and you are finally getting your life back together although in many ways you realize its too late to regain what you lost

• +1
I am going to guess you are a shut in who wasted the past 4 years and you are finally getting your life back together although in many ways you realize its too late to regain what you lost
More or less yeah,

the only thing I can do is move forward and be glad I didn't spin my wheels for longer like that copypasta of the 40yo neet guy. Even if everything fails its at least more interesting than stagnation

And the other cope is maybe it wasn't entirely wasted and I had to know rock bottom for a while to move forward and not look back

• +1

More or less yeah,

the only thing I can do is move forward and be glad I didn't spin my wheels for longer like that copypasta of the 40yo neet guy. Even if everything fails its at least more interesting than stagnation

And the other cope is maybe it wasn't entirely wasted and I had to know rock bottom for a while to move forward and not look back
My plan is to get some solid money then go to SEA for a few months a reset my brain. I think if your an incel/neet for too long it ruins your brain chemistry making you into a loser of sorts you need a win in life.

Even if I was chadlite tomorrow it would take a while to fix the damage. SEA is the fastest way I can see to fix this

• +1
What is my aura