The love that transcends space and time

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
I've been thinking lately about love.

One commonality among many individuals who fall into the myth (a form of indoctrination) of romantic love is that they are often mentally damaged, very needy, lost individuals who enjoy or seek relationships with great intensity, perhaps to feel alive.

7624febe05ee804a8be551f9169666bd.gif

They are usually insecure individuals who fall into the myth of romantic love.

One noticeable aspect is that a significant number of people struggle to let go of this myth. A normal person (with a normal family structure and normal life stages) will reach a certain age and realize that it is, indeed, just a myth.

The types of relationships portrayed in series, movies, books, etc., do not apply to reality.

From a long time ago, relationships were often practical arrangements, where individuals came together for mutual benefits.

Men provided protection and resources, while women contributed to the household and family structure. This pragmatic approach ensured the survival and stability of the community. Societal norms and expectations may have evolved, but the fundamental idea of forming relationships for mutual benefit remains. People search for companionship, resources, sex and etc... if you don't have this in mind and have an intense focus on the romanticized notion of love, you'll be lead to unrealistic expectations, setting the stage for disappointment, heartbreak and all kinds of bad things (or worse, some individuals can do horrendous acts, per example: when caughting their partner cheating, use a gun to kill their partner, themselves and sometimes even the children in the relationship, an action totally moved by emotions and idyllic idea of love... If the person didn't project a "perfect relationship", one they see in movies, into a REAL person, they would never do such thing).

"Ok John Cracovizk, that's FUCKING WATER! Love in the real world is not the one we see in the fiction, so why the fuck in the title are you talking about a love that transceds space and time?"

After an individual gets over the idyllic idea of love, he may come some conclusions of their own of what is love... The pragmatic approach is the one I've just told you (it depends on social interactions and needs). But this didn't explain somethings to me...

If love is just a pragmatic thing, why do we help strangers in the fucking internet?

I've been reflecting on this matter after I've come across this statement made by an user after he explained his reasoning to block people even though they have BOTB threads.​
"Additional reason to block them. who wastes their time to entertain a bunch of incels with essays only impressive to someone with 0 education and the ability to assess veracity of the written?"

It made me kinda of angry at first: "look at this ungrateful bastard"... But then I asked myself: why am I angry?

Wait... If I care about a random hate opinion to the point of feeling angry, it directly means that I CARE

It means that I care about the impact of my threads, also that I care about the impact that other users threads have as well.

If I feel bad about a thing it means I can also feel good about it... But why?

Why do I care?

Why do I care if my writing is good or If the information I'm giving is helpful? No, better:

Why do I care about sharing knowledge? It's directly counter productive, it raises competition in a world that everybody wants to win agaisnt each other.

Is it me trying to have some sort of legacy? No, it doesn't make sense, what means legacy if I do not get any personal thing for it? Fame, money, power? Nothing, by the end of they day, 10 views, 1000 views, 250k views I'm still a nobody.

It's just for the internet points??? :lul: A updoot?

I thought about this topic for a couple days, then I came to a conclusion: it's love.
Fraternal love, maybe the only true love, it transcends gender and material issues, extending beyond space, time, and social interactions.

This explained to me everything, from how the mean comment made me feel to explaining the hapinnes and joy I feel everytime I think that a thread of mine is helping someone.

Many here, especially those who create guides, practice this love.

They write lengthy guides for people they don't even know, they do research, they share privileged knowledge to what could possibly be THEIR competition, to people who will likely about forget them and won't even say a "thank you".

And think about it: why would a rational individual do this? Specially a blackpilled individual?

There isn't an answer for this, but for me? It's love.

That's why I would like to thank everybody who contributes and practice this love, from the mods (specially @0hMan @garoupilled_ @enchanted_elixir, which I interacted with and were really nice people to me) to everybody, not only the BOTB ones, who wrote a guide and made an effort to help someone else.

Let it be known that your effort, even though maybe forgotten, is appreciated.

Your love, you trying to help random people who you don't even know, which may sound like insanity, was not in vain.

@HernanDrago, I dedicate this thread to you, my friend who tried his best to write a good thread to go to BOTB (https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...ead-let-there-be-light-by-hernandrago.824156/) but didn't reach your goal, let it be known that I appreciated your effort in helping others.

To my inspirations, people who wrote threads that inspired me to stop being a lurker and to write as well, thank you all for the knowledge and patience you guys had in writing @Chintuck22 @garoupilled_ @enchanted_elixir @.🇹🇩. and @Psychophilly .

To everybody, who even though wrote some good guide and info, was forgotten (This thread by @zsombi made me think about how much lost gems are lost, hope whoever is in need for them, may find them one day).

Thank you all, forgotten, deleted members, people who moved on with their life but left us info that may change someone's life. You knew that you would probably be forgotten, that some people would type DNDR or hate on you for no reason, that you would have no glory, no fame, no money... But you chose to do it anyways.

A hug to all of my friends who supported me and made me feel appreciated @bishōnenmaxxer @DelonLover1999 @HernanDrago @zap @Ryldoo IS COPING @capybara @Napoleon1800 (even though you dreamed of fucking my waifu :feelswhat:) @SidharthTheSlayer @GunDevilHybrid @Primalsplit @InSplit @IAMNOTANINCEL @SubSigma @HarrierDuBois @Rhodesia88 @nobodyspecial369 (I probably forgot someone, sorry if I did) @Chintuck22

We probably won't ever meet, we are separeted by miles and miles of distance, but the friendship, the laughs and etc... were all real and transcedent of any distance in the world :owo: and if we never meet in person or if one of us die? Well, maybe in another life...

But as long as I'm here in this world and concious?

You'll all will live in my thoughts, in my texts that I will write that you guys influenced with your words and interaction with me... In a way? Carrying you guys in my heart. I like to think this way :Comfy: I hope my threads and any text I've wrote made had some positive influence in your lifes, maybe laughing, maybe reflecting on a topic, Idk.

This is my open love letter to all of you. Thank you so much!

Also, thanks @alpha_provider for providing me with such a rich theme to think about, even though it probably wasn't your intention, it doesn't matter.

And to everybody else who's reading this, I would like to ask you to say "nice thread" more often or if you're just lazy, leaving a +1 to posts that helped you... This is to me as well, I've probably didn't do it to many threads that helped me in the past, I'm adjusting this behaviour now that I've realized how this small act can make someone feel appreciated.

But if you don't want to, that's fine too, as I've said, nobody (or almost nobody, maybe someone found a way to monetize and become rich like @AlexBrown84 :lul: ) in this forum ever did this with the intention of receiving money, power, fame or even a thank you.

A couple years ago, a girl asked me if I believed in love, back then I told her: Ofc not (giga autistic :lul:). But nowadays? I would tell her that I do, I do believe in love.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, nobodyspecial369, Aypo129 and 25 others
I hate everyone on this website so it cant be love I just make epic threads for the reps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Niksy and the MOUSE
I hate everyone on this website I just make epic threads for the reps
That's ok too, intentions don't matter.

Someone could be evil with good intentions ("The road to hell is paved with good intentions".) or benevolent with bad intentions.

What if MrBeast gave the vision back to hundreds of children just for the views and money? Doesn't matter, the importance is in the act, not in the intention.

Problem with yours is that someone would probably get frustrated if things don't go the way they wanted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 43403
love is myth but i love myth

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and John Cracovizk
Tldr tbh

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and John Cracovizk
Don't worry bro. It's not just an updoot. Maybe some people only do it for that slight dopamine hit from a +1 or JFL. But regardless, every positive action you've done in your life will be permanently imprinted in the cosmic web. Maybe only viewable by 4th dimensional beings. But that's ok.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and John Cracovizk
Don't worry bro. It's not just an updoot. Maybe some people only do it for that slight dopamine hit from a +1 or JFL. But regardless, every positive action you've done in your life will be permanently imprinted in the cosmic web. Maybe only viewable by 4th dimensional beings. But that's ok.
View attachment 2544812
If it's noticed and appreciated by one, by ten, by a thousand, by a million, by cosmic beings and etc... If it helped one person? That's enough, and wanna know the funny thing? I'll probably never know if it helped someone! It's not uncommon for a person just to read a guide, do it, and never come back to tell what changed in their lives. And you know what?

Episode 1 Mma GIF by UFC

I'm good. And whatever if people do it for the updoots, as I told @SidharthTheSlayer, intentions don't matter anyway. Also, people could just read their guide and leave without even leaving the updoots someone craves for :lul: that's why I don't think it's a good reason

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, horizontallytall, Primalsplit and 3 others
Only when i transcend this 3 dimensional cruel world and marry my waifu i will have someone who truly loves me and who i truly love

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and John Cracovizk
Images   2023 11 08T234117255

Can confirm love is indeed real

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Agendum, Sny and 1 other person
Only when i transcend this 3 dimensional cruel world and marry my waifu i will have someone who truly loves me and who i truly love
You are already married to your waifu bhai, if you can think about her (think about the most perfect girl that you would do anything for), doesn't she exists in someway?

To have contact, you just project her on real people, that's the source of many bad things in relationships. In the future, we'll have advanced AI and robots, so our projection of her (waifu) will be way better and less risky, without that many chances of being disappointed, at least that's what I believe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
I will never be loved by someone who I also love it seems impossible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, horizontallytall and 1 other person
It depends on what you mean with being loved.

I can see you being loved tbh, in a way, everyone here is giving you free knowledge, imagine you want to change your eye color? Well @ElBastardo made a guide FOR FREE, he doesn't want ask you for a single thing, not even a updoot, or a "thank you", you can just go read it and forget about him forever. The sun rises every morning for us, the air fill our lungs, our physical bodies work for us giving us the opportunity to interact with the world, most of our problems and suffering are in our minds.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ElBastardo, Deleted member 43403, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
@fuckingtheuniverse sorry I forgot mentioning you :feelscry:
When i first discovered blackpill at like 16 i caged a lot but at the same time was like this

It was like i already knew this but all this, everything just confirmed it all it was so brutal discovering female nature and shit tho i still dont necessarily believe in romantic love especially not in this generation

I understand your idea of love and get it but imo its more about validation which people dont get irl+maybe care from their side which is more or less some form of love
Its like a tight knit community type thing maybe we dont talk to each other directly but see each other every now and then and the bond forms

Attachments

• 3058948_hankmp4.mp4
    3.2 MB
  • +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
When i first discovered blackpill at like 16 i caged a lot but at the same time was like this

It was like i already knew this but all this, everything just confirmed it all it was so brutal discovering female nature and shit tho i still dont necessarily believe in romantic love especially not in this generation
It was brutal indeed, but now I'm happy, I can see the brightside, after discovering female nature why would you want to come back to be OBLIGED to marry one and provide for her? You know that: if she was in a different situation would forget about you and embrace the modern world, so, it's just a big negotiation, one that has it's terms: she's just with you because she doesn't get good rewards from leaving you.

Would you be able to even cope, creating a coeherent narrative (well, she's with me because she loves me now that she hasn't bitten the forbiden fruit (feminism and etc)) knowing the info we have? I know I wouldn't, and I don't want to come back to thinking otherwise.

I feel free.
I understand your idea of love and get it but imo its more about validation which people dont get irl+maybe care from their side which is more or less some form of love
Yeah, it's just that for me updoots in a internet forum are useless in the end of the day, like, what you gain really? @disillusioned has almost 3x post rep ratio, I remember once him complaining about something, an user told him he was made for something bigger (having this ratio) he just answered something in the lines of "over" :lul:. But yeah, I can see that.

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh and Deleted member 43403
It depends on what you mean with being loved.

I can see you being loved tbh, in a way, everyone here is giving you free knowledge, imagine you want to change your eye color? Well @ElBastardo made a guide FOR FREE, he doesn't want ask you for a single thing, not even a updoot, or a "thank you", you can just go read it and forget about him forever. The sun rises every morning for us, the air fill our lungs, our physical bodies work for us giving us the opportunity to interact with the world, most of our problems and suffering are in our minds.
No my suffering is very much real I live in hell on earth there is no love for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Niksy, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and ElBastardo
So true love only exists between .org members?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and John Cracovizk
Only women and dogs can experience unconditional love

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Yeah, it's just that for me updoots in a internet forum are useless in the end of the day, like, what you gain really? @disillusioned has almost 3x post rep ratio, I remember once him complaining about something, an user told him he was made for something bigger (having this ratio) he just answered something in the lines of "over" :lul:. But yeah, I can see that.
Over.

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy and John Cracovizk
This shit is beautiful😢

• +1
What you say is real for some. Not for others. The idea that it takes a mentally damaged person to feel intense love is smth I disagree with though. Would you argumentate on that?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and John Cracovizk

One commonality among many individuals who fall into the myth (a form of indoctrination) of romantic love is that they are often mentally damaged, very needy, lost individuals who enjoy or seek relationships with great intensity, perhaps to feel alive.

One noticeable aspect is that a significant number of people struggle to let go of this myth. A normal person (with a normal family structure and normal life stages) will reach a certain age and realize that it is, indeed, just a myth.

The types of relationships portrayed in series, movies, books, etc., do not apply to reality.

From a long time ago, relationships were often practical arrangements, where individuals came together for mutual benefits.

Men provided protection and resources, while women contributed to the household and family structure. This pragmatic approach ensured the survival and stability of the community. Societal norms and expectations may have evolved, but the fundamental idea of forming relationships for mutual benefit remains. People search for companionship, resources, sex and etc... if you don't have this in mind and have an intense focus on the romanticized notion of love, you'll be lead to unrealistic expectations, setting the stage for disappointment, heartbreak and all kinds of bad things (or worse, some individuals can do horrendous acts, per example: when caughting their partner cheating, use a gun to kill their partner, themselves and sometimes even the children in the relationship, an action totally moved by emotions and idyllic idea of love... If the person didn't project a "perfect relationship", one they see in movies, into a REAL person, they would never do such thing).

"Ok John Cracovizk, that's FUCKING WATER! Love in the real world is not the one we see in the fiction, so why the fuck in the title are you talking about a love that transceds space and time?"

After an individual gets over the idyllic idea of love, he may come some conclusions of their own of what is love... The pragmatic approach is the one I've just told you (it depends on social interactions and needs). But this didn't explain somethings to me...

If love is just a pragmatic thing, why do we help strangers in the fucking internet?

I've been reflecting on this matter after I've come across this statement made by an user after he explained his reasoning to block people even though they have BOTB threads.​

It made me kinda of angry at first: "look at this ungrateful bastard"... But then I asked myself: why am I angry?

Wait... If I care about a random hate opinion to the point of feeling angry, it directly means that I CARE

It means that I care about the impact of my threads, also that I care about the impact that other users threads have as well.

Why do I care?

Why do I care if my writing is good or If the information I'm giving is helpful? No, better:

Why do I care about sharing knowledge? It's directly counter productive, it raises competition in a world that everybody wants to win agaisnt each other.

Is it me trying to have some sort of legacy? No, it doesn't make sense, what means legacy if I do not get any personal thing for it? Fame, money, power? Nothing, by the end of they day, 10 views, 1000 views, 250k views I'm still a nobody.

I thought about this topic for a couple days, then I came to a conclusion: it's love.
Fraternal love, maybe the only true love, it transcends gender and material issues, extending beyond space, time, and social interactions.

This explained to me everything, from how the mean comment made me feel to explaining the hapinnes and joy I feel everytime I think that a thread of mine is helping someone.

They write lengthy guides for people they don't even know, they do research, they share privileged knowledge to what could possibly be THEIR competition, to people who will likely about forget them and won't even say a "thank you".

And think about it: why would a rational individual do this? Specially a blackpilled individual?

That's why I would like to thank everybody who contributes and practice this love, from the mods (specially @0hMan @garoupilled_ @enchanted_elixir, which I interacted with and were really nice people to me) to everybody, not only the BOTB ones, who wrote a guide and made an effort to help someone else.

Your love, you trying to help random people who you don't even know, which may sound like insanity, was not in vain.

@HernanDrago, I dedicate this thread to you, my friend who tried his best to write a good thread to go to BOTB (https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...ead-let-there-be-light-by-hernandrago.824156/) but didn't reach your goal, let it be known that I appreciated your effort in helping others.

To my inspirations, people who wrote threads that inspired me to stop being a lurker and to write as well, thank you all for the knowledge and patience you guys had in writing @Chintuck22 @garoupilled_ @enchanted_elixir @.🇹🇩. and @Psychophilly .

To everybody, who even though wrote some good guide and info, was forgotten (This thread by @zsombi made me think about how much lost gems are lost, hope whoever is in need for them, may find them one day).

Thank you all, forgotten, deleted members, people who moved on with their life but left us info that may change someone's life. You knew that you would probably be forgotten, that some people would type DNDR or hate on you for no reason, that you would have no glory, no fame, no money... But you chose to do it anyways.

A hug to all of my friends who supported me and made me feel appreciated @bishōnenmaxxer @DelonLover1999 @HernanDrago @zap @Ryldoo IS COPING @capybara @Napoleon1800 (even though you dreamed of fucking my waifu :feelswhat:) @SidharthTheSlayer @GunDevilHybrid @Primalsplit @InSplit @IAMNOTANINCEL @SubSigma @HarrierDuBois @Rhodesia88 @nobodyspecial369 (I probably forgot someone, sorry if I did) @Chintuck22

We probably won't ever meet, we are separeted by miles and miles of distance, but the friendship, the laughs and etc... were all real and transcedent of any distance in the world :owo: and if we never meet in person or if one of us die? Well, maybe in another life...

You'll all will live in my thoughts, in my texts that I will write that you guys influenced with your words and interaction with me... In a way? Carrying you guys in my heart. I like to think this way :Comfy: I hope my threads and any text I've wrote made had some positive influence in your lifes, maybe laughing, maybe reflecting on a topic, Idk.

Also, thanks @alpha_provider for providing me with such a rich theme to think about, even though it probably wasn't your intention, it doesn't matter.

And to everybody else who's reading this, I would like to ask you to say "nice thread" more often or if you're just lazy, leaving a +1 to posts that helped you... This is to me as well, I've probably didn't do it to many threads that helped me in the past, I'm adjusting this behaviour now that I've realized how this small act can make someone feel appreciated.

But if you don't want to, that's fine too, as I've said, nobody (or almost nobody, maybe someone found a way to monetize and become rich like @AlexBrown84 :lul: ) in this forum ever did this with the intention of receiving money, power, fame or even a thank you.

A couple years ago, a girl asked me if I believed in love, back then I told her: Ofc not (giga autistic :lul:). But nowadays? I would tell her that I do, I do believe in love.

Tagged, read.

I love you op

Since you are Brazilian I hope you ascend and become chico's heir.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Napoleon1800 and Primalsplit
What you say is real for some. Not for others. The idea that it takes a mentally damaged person to feel intense love is smth I disagree with though. Would you argumentate on that?
Yeah, it's just a coeherant narrative (cope) I made on my mind, but works nevertheless.

Also, I think people can feel it without being mentally damaged, but to chase it, that's where the problem lays, like guys who want to have the perfect family because they missed it on childhood.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
Based and lovepilled

• Love it
I think you are the only person I don't wanna bully here. You're just so filled with love in your being, that it would be... just wrong.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Skywalker, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Same for me. I cant feel it. Being emontinally damaged by every girl I ever loved.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
usually that and mother and childlove usually. Obviously there are small exception but through time mother and child love has always transcend “space and time” to the point they would literally DIE for their children or go through torture and the child usually do the same. Fathers are usually bread winner so they don’t really interact with the child much. You’re also literally was biologically connected to your bother for 9 months with some research saying that is how you feel the child’s emotions

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and John Cracovizk
People make threads on this forum because they are basically rotters, it isn't really love. It's addiction to this forum that's it boyo. Sharing information and research, it maybe to help others but ultimately it maybe for one's own benefit - to get famous on the forum, get reactions, etc. For example, "ElBastardo's guide on something". Why did he name himself in the title of the thread? To gain some reputation and credit.

If I asked $5 on this forum to buy some skincare no one gives a shit, not even you and your "love that transcends time and space lol." I sound brutal because this world is brutal. Fuck this world.

Ultimately, it's your family that you care about and most importantly - God. God is our ultimate destination because he truly knows what we want and he really loves us apart from this fake love of this world except that the true love we get from parents. That's why God orders us to respect our parents more that anything because they truly love us and pampered us.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
usually that and mother and childlove usually. Obviously there are small exception but through time mother and child love has always transcend “space and time” to the point they would literally DIE for their children or go through torture and the child usually do the same. Fathers are usually bread winner so they don’t really interact with the child much. You’re also literally was biologically connected to your bother for 9 months with some research saying that is how you feel the child’s emotions
Yeah, but mother and child love can be explained to me (the mother wants her genes to spread on), but this one is the one that really leaves me contemplative.

People make threads on this forum because they are basically rotters, it isn't really love. It's addiction to this forum that's it boyo. Sharing information and research, it maybe to help others but ultimately it maybe for one's own benefit - to get famous on the forum, get reactions, etc. For example, "ElBastardo's guide on something". Why did he name himself in the title of the thread? To gain some reputation and credit.
Could be, it's just that reputation and credit in a random forum where you gain literally nothing is pointless and counter productive to me, but yes, some people probably value it. ElBastardo could've named it for the memes, to be a funny title.
If I asked $5 on this forum to buy some skincare no one gives a shit, not even you and your "love that transcends time and space lol." I sound brutal because this world is brutal. Fuck this world.
Knowledge is worth more than money, is just that they lose nothing substantially by giving knowledge, also, giving money here would encourage other people to ask for more money, causing a problem of beggars.
Ultimately, it's your family that you care about and most importantly - God. God is our ultimate destination because he truly knows what we want and he really loves us apart from this fake love of this world except that the true love we get from parents. That's why God orders us to respect our parents more that anything because they truly love us and pampered us.
Some people don't have the luck of having a good family, tbh I think most in here have family issues (that's a good idea of a thread poll), but the love I talked about is given freely and to anyone who wants it, it's kinda of like God's love my christians friends talk about.

Last edited:

Why do I care?

Dnr, nigga your love for anime girls transcends space and time.

• Love it
Are there pure emotions or emotions are evolutionary traits?

• +1
I will write a proper response soon bhai, I never got tagged D.:

Edit: I meant to say, I was tagged, but it never notified me.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: John Cracovizk and Mewton
Same for me. I cant feel it. Being emontinally damaged by every girl I ever loved.
name and pfp doesnt match with post, Tyrone :feelskek:

@Primalsplit @Kamui @klip11 @GigaTyroneOrDeath @GigaTyrone @bishōnenmaxxer @EnglandBadman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk, Deleted member 5467, klip11 and 2 others

@Primalsplit @Kamui @klip11 @GigaTyroneOrDeath @GigaTyrone @bishōnenmaxxer @EnglandBadman
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
Never claimed I was a Tyrone. No need to tag your groupies either.

i’m honored you tagged me. you and @garoupilled_ are legends

I can’t thank you enough

• +1
i’m honored you tagged me. you and @garoupilled_ are legends

I can’t thank you enough
For me, there's no need to thanks me my friend! I'm the one who should be thankful, because ur and others who sent nice messages made me continue and inspired to write

what about long time relationships btw a woman and a man, in case of a 50year marriage?

• +1
what about long time relationships btw a woman and a man, in case of a 50year marriage?
For me, it can be explained: first their love was born from passion, it then becomes either both of them really enjoying each others company and genuinely liking each other (unfortunately, these are the exception, not even chad looks and gigastatus save you from have a marriage that gets ruined (see Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt), specially nowadays with social media and technology... but if someone here really wants this, I'm cheering for them to find it, it's just that it's trying to find a needle in a haystack. I wouldn't play with the odds agaisnt me) or, most of the times, just being "Nah... This is good enough". See this other thread of mine:

Why do I care?

I've been reading your threads constantly and always I'm amazed by how brilliant they are. Thank you for your hardwork, this forum needs more people like you. I hope life takes you wherever you want to go.

Last edited:
  • Love it