i can mog any LTN-HTN (Mog Battle Challenge To Any Of Those)

TDTaykurso

TDTaykurso

most legendary looksmax thugmaxxer HTN 6'3
if you're a LTN-HTN and wanna get destroyed by a unbeaten high htn mogger, send ur face so we can set up a mog battle and u can get publically embarassed and lynched for being uncomparable to a real htn.
JFL
TattooMog
TattooMog1
TattooMog2

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: YabadiDabado, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 29155 and 14 others
Another tik tooker :soy:

861F2536 35D0 4C32 8D97 BC975CB4C6A2

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Xangsane, zeshama and 53 others

Attachments

• stfu.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, kyb and Deleted member 33395
View attachment 2351869
"if i add two oo's it'll look funny and ill seem smart " stfu ltn go eat ur din din and have a poo poo b4 bed before u get mogged to the obituary
I would snap your neck in half kid, you gotta lil gay neck tat and think your shit go yap your dick sucking lips somewhere else

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, YabadiDabado, Deleted member 30254 and 24 others
I would snap your neck in half kid, you gotta lil gay neck tat and think your shit go yap your dick sucking lips somewhere else
he mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YabadiDabado and TDTaykurso
ur another ltn foid who runs their mouth but never backs it up? post ur peaunut head ass right here ill post a mog battle and sit back and laugh while u get mogged by a newbie, JFL

• JFL
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 29155 and 5 others
ur another ltn foid who runs their mouth but never backs it up? post ur peaunut head ass right here ill post a mog battle and sit back and laugh while u get mogged by a newbie, JFL
trying too hard with the lingo cringy ass nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, try2beme, Debetro and 7 others
Top Tier Mogger

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and kyb
This actual HTN mogs you to self harm.

Attachments

• 81866C88-6F59-47B4-B210-6A45512D87E0.jpeg
    81866C88-6F59-47B4-B210-6A45512D87E0.jpeg
    664.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, Deleted member 23558, Xangsane and 24 others
This actual HTN mogs you to self harm.
strongly disagree i could never be mogged by a block head mtn who can't even grow facial hair properly post ur face and i'll mog you and him in the same mog battle back to back even with him by your side you're gonna face a grim fate JFL

• +1
Reactions: kyb
strongly disagree i could never be mogged by a block head mtn who can't even grow facial hair properly post ur face and i'll mog you and him in the same mog battle back to back even with him by your side you're gonna face a grim fate JFL
Send a proper frontal and I’ll set up a mog battle with this guy whose regarded as the standard HTN.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
ye ur next response better be ur face or ur a larping and suffering ltn
ya your right I’m subhuman but ngl you would make a good twink for me, ill make work those big lips 😍

F48FB949 EBA9 488F AC1E 707D31AAAED5

• JFL
Reactions: YabadiDabado, 0hMan, ojicreechadlite and 11 others
Jfl at this forum’s humour
i could never get mogged by a penguinz0 lookalike who stares at the camera confused like the goofy high mtn he is jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, kyb and Saint Casanova
I mog you

5e18d12917034ad141679c65ee585ac0

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blite, NerdcelThundercok, AspiringMogger and 16 others
focus on fitting your hat on your lumpy ass head before trying to claim u mog me old ass milf slayer. MTN.
you get mogged by an old ass milf slayer, how does that make you feel?
you think you have more appeal because you have a zoomer cringy emo tattoo on your neck?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, overtier1011, tia0505 and 3 others
you get mogged by an old ass milf slayer, how does that make you feel?
you think you have more appeal because you have zome cringy emo tattoo on your neck?
i definetly mog that old ass past his prime lumpy head cauliflower eared mtn, keep denyin ur undereyes are saggy and u have no real life appeal to anyone under 40, cope, u get mogged.

• +1
i definetly mog that old ass past his prime lumpy head cauliflower eared mtn, keep denyin ur undereyes are saggy and u have no real life appeal to anyone under 40, cope, u get mogged.
I still dont see a picture of you?

Graycel moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 6128, overtier1011 and 10 others
I still dont see a picture of you?
literally the first things i posted on this post, check u slow autistic low ltn, sad even the models u dickride that u send can't mog me hahaha, shows how brutal it'd end for u if u sent urself, not talkin to ur sad ass anymore until i see ur face not sahibs so we can set up a mog battle

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, 0hMan, try2beme and 8 others
literally the first things i posted on this post, check u slow autistic low ltn, sad even the models u dickride that u send can't mog me hahaha, shows how brutal it'd end for u if u sent urself, not talkin to ur sad ass anymore until i see ur face not sahibs so we can set up a mog battle
how can you make a mog battle when you scrabble out your whole face you autistic tiktoker

3560259 TattooMog1

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, try2beme, tombradylover and 8 others
Prison bitch body✅
Gay tattoo ✅
Unkempt fluffy hair✅

Pretty boy transsexual detected
send your gay poverty strucken morrocan face so i can set up a mog battle and laugh while gettin my first mog battle win? "
Despite Morocco's economic progress, the country suffers from high unemployment, poverty, and illiteracy, particularly in rural areas. Key economic challenges for Morocco include reforming the education system and the judiciary.
" ✅

• JFL
Reactions: autisticretard, ShowerMaxxing, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
how can you make a mog battle when you scrabble out your whole face you autistic tiktoker

View attachment 2351899
narcy recessed frog ran JBe game on his own kinds foids, now he thinks he’s a true slayer. id send his ass back to guatemala in a box 📦

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Pikabro
narcy recessed frog ran JBe game on his own kinds foids, now he thinks he’s a true slayer. id send his ass back to guatemala in a box 📦
send ur face lets mog battle

• +1
mirin op's inhib

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, GalacticHero, overtier1011 and 4 others
op is white

dont argue with that mentally ill odlcel its a larp. he is 30 yo indian
he has no life

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autisticretard, ShowerMaxxing, cutie_pie and 2 others
send your gay poverty strucken morrocan face so i can set up a mog battle and laugh while gettin my first mog battle win? "
Despite Morocco's economic progress, the country suffers from high unemployment, poverty, and illiteracy, particularly in rural areas. Key economic challenges for Morocco include reforming the education system and the judiciary.
" ✅

My eye alone moggs your whole gay face.

68BFB03D 6FB3 4C5C ABB9 EC758CB12112

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blite, Xangsane, AspiringMogger and 8 others

View attachment 2351901
pick that dandruff out of ur curry eyebrows and maybe we can mog battle son? photo taken from the nearest cornerstore ran by panjeet? could never take a nigga serious who can't even send his full face, screams LTN

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, sub5faliure, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
pick that dandruff out of ur curry eyebrows and maybe we can mog battle son? photo taken from the nearest cornerstore ran by panjeet? could never take a nigga serious who can't even send his full face, screams LTN
That's not dandruff stupid, it's just the lighting from above because the ceiling is low. I'm not foolish enough to post a picture with my whole face. Unlike you, who uploads a picture with your face and another where you've scrambled it. Where's the logic in that?

That's not dandruff stupid, it's just the lighting from above because the ceiling is low. I'm not foolish enough to post a picture with my whole face. Unlike you, who uploads a picture with your face and another where you've scrambled it. Where's the logic in that?
can't post yourself because you're clearly a fatass, your ugly and your skin colour is ugly asf, you're a no hype LTN send ur face so we can mog battle already pussy, the ceiling is low for u because you're poor and your stick hut will collapse if it's any higher now send ur face lets run the mog battle, u can be my first victim towards my undefeated record, pray for sympathy son.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, autisticretard, sub5faliure and 5 others
can't post yourself because you're clearly a fatass, your ugly and your skin colour is ugly asf, you're a no hype LTN send ur face so we can mog battle already pussy, the ceiling is low for u because you're poor and your stick hut will collapse if it's any higher now send ur face lets run the mog battle, u can be my first victim towards my undefeated record, pray for sympathy son.
"send face" when you post your face censored

You sound like a faggot that wants to jerkoff to pics of other users
Do you want his snapchat too gayboy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, overtier1011, cutie_pie and 1 other person
"send face" when you post your face censored

You sound like a faggot that wants to jerkoff to pics of other users
Do you want his snapchat too gayboy?
did you feel like a powerless little pussy when your dad took your sad ass off the 5 foot ledge u were gonna jump off pussy? embarassement to urself and ur family u low ltn low testostorone depressed loser, instead of arguing with ur corny attempt to be deep "ugly" tattoo pfp, go try the chop chop 4 me bitch boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, sub5faliure, Deleted member 25059 and 3 others
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Bro, I live in The Netherlands, no mud huts here. Fatass? Where are you getting your info from? I'll leave it to others to bring you out of your delirium.

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011 and AscensionMan98
Bro, I live in The Netherlands, no mud huts here. Fatass? Where are you getting your info from? I'll leave it to others to bring you out of your delirium.
less runnin ur mouth fighting to prove ur not poor and post ur face so i can mog u

• JFL

View attachment 2351901
Brutal eye area mog. Homosexual fag with eyeliner vs positive canthal tilt mogger with mogger eyebrow

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and emeraldglass
He's mad we ain't worshipping him like his narcy gay ass wants us to 🤣😂

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and emeraldglass
Brutal eye area mog. Homosexual fag with eyeliner vs positive canthal tilt mogger with mogger eyebrow
biased dickridin a 30 year old indian who screams hes gonna kill himself because he's such a ltn low test larp i mog him

• JFL
He's mad we ain't worshipping him like his narcy gay ass wants us to 🤣😂
feel nothing but sympathy for a nigga who vents about suicide attempts on a forum when he's pushin 30 sad as shit

• +1
Leave this guy, he is clearly getting an orgasm from all the attention we are giving him.

Leave this guy, he is clearly getting an orgasm from all the attention we are giving him.
ye crawl ur way out of the brutal mogging u were approachin son, well played stickhut man

• JFL