i can mog any LTN-HTN (Mog Battle Challenge To Any Of Those)

My eye alone moggs your whole gay face.

View attachment 2351901
brown

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso
he mogs you
tbh in fighting some mass can help out . Just can't be too much like Jeff seid or zyzz level as it'll slow you down. But a bit less and something like sage northcutt would be a crazy combo

Inb4 mike Tyson was huge and a great fighter. Yes he was a generic freak and a exception to the rule . Most big guys won't ever get anything close to his speed or power

biased dickridin a 30 year old indian who screams hes gonna kill himself because he's such a ltn low test larp i mog him
I don't dick ride anyone I say things as they are

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I don't dick ride anyone I say things as they are
you know for a fact i couldn't lose to a black ass curry, you're just dickriding him his eye is literally the most mid ass shit ever, he wouldnt dare run his face because he'd be immortalized as a loser curry who got smoked and mogged, unless you wanna join him?

• +1
Reactions: kyb
you know for a fact i couldn't lose to a black ass curry, you're just dickriding him his eye is literally the most mid ass shit ever, he wouldnt dare run his face because he'd be immortalized as a loser curry who got smoked and mogged, unless you wanna join him?
You illiterate? Bio says Moroccan, my guy keeps calling me curry.

• JFL
Reactions: TDTaykurso
Caged hard

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
You illiterate? Bio says Moroccan, my guy keeps calling me curry.
hey black boy stop runnin ur mouth n send ur face, lets get the mog battle goin already u talk too much fat boy

• +1
Even my ethnic ass mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and TDTaykurso

Attachments

• autistic.JPG
    autistic.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
  • moggedbum.png
    moggedbum.png
    436.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kyb and ConfusedBolivian
Screenshot 20230726 152548 comandroidchrome

I mog the shit out of u and im a jew, shame on you, my 6'4 ethnic ass would woop you skinny ass

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, tia0505 and emeraldglass
Damn op even I mog you. Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and ConfusedBolivian
Just show a blurry image of me lol, u retard
yeah shut your friendly poor ass up, you're shorter then ur grandmas 1980 ass shelf, get mogged by me candid, friendly curly nostril curry couldnt handle the mogging, you look friendly asf and respectful, give ur granny a kiss on the cheek on my behalf and thank her for letting u stay and buying u that poor ass phone, androidbound. ggsssss-
DaBaby2
DaBaby3

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, autisticretard, overtier1011 and 5 others
yeah shut your friendly poor ass up, you're shorter then ur grandmas 1980 ass shelf, get mogged by me candid, friendly curly nostril curry couldnt handle the mogging, you look friendly asf and respectful, give ur granny a kiss on the cheek on my behalf and thank her for letting u stay and buying u that poor ass phone, androidbound. ggsssss-
View attachment 2351942View attachment 2351943
Jfl, u got mogged by a bolivian jew jfl

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, tia0505 and DelonLover1999
someone pimeyes OP so we can get him to stfu

Attachments

• 1525779_ross_fag.png
    1525779_ross_fag.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
Jfl, u got mogged by a bolivian jew jfl
nah sorry curry you just got cooked like some chicken tikken masala, (your favourite dish as a curry?) you're a easy mog your lips are tiny and ur nostrils look like you're always smelling something deep you got mogged ggs mane nice attempt though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autisticretard, tia0505, AscensionMan98 and 3 others
nah sorry curry you just got cooked like some chicken tikken masala, (your favourite dish as a curry?) you're a easy mog your lips are tiny and ur nostrils look like you're always smelling something deep you got mogged ggs mane nice attempt though.
Screenshot 20230731 005414 comwhatsapp

Screenshot 20230730 235709 comwhatsapp

At least i fuck everyday

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 33424 and kyb
she prolly has more bones than you jfl
in ur dreams son, i get a smell of shit just looking at her bruv, all u achieved was showin u can't pull anything above a ltb fucking loser curry, mogged + ur gf is mogged. this is aimed towards bolivian btw, acidentally responded to u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autisticretard, overtier1011, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
in ur dreams son, i get a smell of shit just looking at her bruv, all u achieved was showin u can't pull anything above a ltb fucking loser curry, mogged + ur gf is mogged. this is aimed towards bolivian btw, acidentally responded to u
FB IMG 1690773410661

My ex in high school, i mog u in every direction bruv jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, TDTaykurso and DelonLover1999
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight and kyb
Call it a day lil bro. You can’t even distinguish between users anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, AscensionMan98, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, twilight, cutie_pie and 2 others
Dont understand that fagg english slangs
how does it feel watching me victomize a curry and mog his face and every aspect of his impoverished life to death live action?

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and kyb
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, AscensionMan98, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
how does it feel watching me victomize a curry and mog his face and every aspect of his impoverished life to death live action?
you are the greatest delusionmaxxer this forum has ever seen. congratulations, im mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: fuse, PointOfNoReturn and overtier1011
How about I cut your thyroid out with the knife in my avi?

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and AscensionMan98
you are the greatest delusionmaxxer this forum has ever seen. congratulations, im mirin hard
u mire nothin but greatness son, i mogged ur homie bolivian your standards r clearly low if you consider that a fogger, bolivian got mogged u can be next anytime son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and DelonLover1999
How about I cut your thyroid out with the knife in my avi?
Moggedbitch

stfu u down syndrome hilberly hobo loser i mog u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, twilight and kyb
View attachment 2351986
stfu u down syndrome hilberly hobo loser i mog u

How about you shut the fuck up you fetal alcohol syndrome looking emo cunt. Wanna borrow my knife so you can slit your wrists and cut your dick off like the emo tranny you are?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, overtier1011, TheDragon and 1 other person
you got some creative insults I'll give you that but you sound like the guys from the hood that brag about how tough their neighborhood is but won't do shit when it really gets down.

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
View attachment 2351991
How about you shut the fuck up you fetal alcohol syndrome looking emo cunt. Wanna borrow my knife so you can slit your wrists and cut your dick off like the emo tranny you are?
Nocomp

can never take an opinion from a dorky ass reject nigga who looks like his personality is about his autism journey, u get mogged in comparisson to me i hear ur stutterin jus lookin at the pic dork fs jfl

• JFL
View attachment 2351992
can never take an opinion from a dorky ass reject nigga who looks like his personality is about his autism journey, u get mogged in comparisson to me i hear ur stutterin jus lookin at the pic dork fs jfl
You good? You can't seem to even type proper English but yet you say I stutter. Are you typing this while hanging yourself from a noose because your emo landwhale girlfriend doesn't like your favorite faggot band?

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon

How Rango, one of the most distinctive animated movies, got made | SYFY WIRE
E.T. | E.T. The Extra Terrestrial Wiki | Fandom

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 31155
You good? You can't seem to even type proper English but yet you say I stutter. Are you typing this while hanging yourself from a noose because your emo landwhale girlfriend doesn't like your favorite faggot band?
son your finished, gtfo n go ramble about ur dorky ass knives somewhere else, gg hoping u fix ur drooling from ur mouth issue haha..f
Retarded
Retardedd
fucking mouthbreathers maneeee-

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and kyb