i can mog any LTN-HTN (Mog Battle Challenge To Any Of Those)

JFL

common mtn that could only be discussed here haha, ugly ass on foenem eyes too close n ears too big, mid af.
he had a life you could only dream of. keep coping son, its probably the only way you can get through the day

• +1
Reactions: fuse and PointOfNoReturn
comparisson speaks for itself, HTN vs mouth breathing LTN hilberly, i def see why ur here, common looksmax user, OVER,JFL
Retardedd
Retarded

• JFL
Reactions: kyb and 0kami123
Your @ td

your 6ft 4 and Bolivian. Holy fuck that's crazy . Average Bolivian is 5ft 4. Thats basically like someone in america being 6ft 10, or in Netherlands or germany 7ft. Fucking crazy.
Yes bro i heightmogged alot, my big brother is 6'5 my 12 yo brother 6'0 and i have a coudin that is 7'0

• Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98
you dont know what ‘fogger’ means? my nigga this is .org jfl

fogger = female mogger
Yes, this girl and a german girl were my biggest slays tbh

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Dios mios la atrocidad cabron. You look like shit even with half your face covered.

Attachments

• 3560260_TattooMog2.png
    3560260_TattooMog2.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and DelonLover1999
Dios mios la atrocidad cabron. You look like shit even with half your face covered.
Nonose
Vodelmort

atleast i got a nose nigga, and i mog u to ghana and back too.

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and kyb
Oh no my tranny "girlfriend" broke up with me because I forgot one of the lyrics to "her" favorite song time to slit my wrists with a kitchen knife and listen to sad music
Speech bubble 3

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, TheDragon and DelonLover1999
Screenshot 2023 07 30 233315

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb and Deleted member 24410
Your nose looks deformed to, your nostrils are collapsed. You look like a recessed subhuman who is already trying to become the gf because you pull no bitches son.
Moggedmf
Moggedmff

gg you're my next victim get mogged fucking loser, how are you a women n you get outdone in looks? too much makeup u lost yo nose uglyass LMFAO, u look like what the smell of fart would look like if it was human LMFAO, bum gg JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie and kyb
View attachment 2352023View attachment 2352024
gg you're my next victim get mogged fucking loser, how are you a women n you get outdone in looks? too much makeup u lost yo nose uglyass LMFAO, u look like what the smell of fart would look like if it was human LMFAO, bum gg JFL.
Shit UEE too, no forward growth either, the bitch in my pfp has a better jawline than you son, thats how low-t you are, even a women mogs you. Where is your chin at son?

Shit UEE too, no forward growth either, the bitch in my pfp has a better jawline than you son, thats how low-t you are, even a women mogs you. Where is your chin at son?
couldnt imagine being such a virgin you'd have a girl as ur pfp, desperate ass nigga, i mogged her and u can be next if u aint too pussy to send ur face rq bitch boy?

Your right you actually do look more feminine than her because your a low T soycuck emo faggot
gg shitstain, 1 way ticket to ghana, gl on ur flight pussy, make sure you wipe ur little crusty lips before u get on the flight pussy ass nigga.

Attachments

• shitstain.JPG
    shitstain.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
  • shitstainmogger.png
    shitstainmogger.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autisticretard, Deleted member 29670, ConfusedBolivian and 2 others
bro said "shit uee" when ur talking to a prettyboy lol, uee is halo for prettyboys

couldnt imagine being such a virgin you'd have a girl as ur pfp, desperate ass nigga, i mogged her and u can be next if u aint too pussy to send ur face rq bitch boy?
Post more of your subhuman face son every time you post I can point out more flaws in your face. You legit don't even have a ramus bro. You ain't mogging even lebg and he is a pure subhuman.

bro said "shit uee" when ur talking to a prettyboy lol, uee is halo for prettyboys
Uee is subhuman, a pretty boy is just a young chad, its the same face with a different hairstyle. Cavill when he was a pretty boy and zero uee.

Attachments

• EJ6bxBDWoAc-JT_.jpg
    EJ6bxBDWoAc-JT_.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 0
Uee is subhuman, a pretty boy is just a young chad, its the same face with a different hairstyle. Cavill when he was a pretty boy and zero uee.
cavill also had collagen, hair, and blue eyes, dumb fuck, what makes a prettyboy is mostly hair and collagen + some feminine or pretty features and uee is one of them, cavill didnt need it but he'd be more prettyish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
you mog me in ur dreams bum ass nigga, everyone here knows i mog u to death, unfrauded my eyes r actually green, jus for the even harder mogging pussy ass nigga, shave ur beard and stop staring at the camera with a dopey ass face expression, also take ur gay ass bucket hat off and maybe you might not look so stupid, mogged nigguhhhhhhhhhhh, JFL.
Shitstain
Shitstainmogger

• JFL
cavill also had collagen, hair, and blue eyes, dumb fuck, what makes a prettyboy is mostly hair and collagen + some feminine or pretty features and uee is one of them, cavill didnt need it but he'd be more prettyish
You legit have zero idea what you're talking about. No shit that UEE is ever a good looking trait on anyone. Having hunter eyes is the ideal on any male face, just LOL if you think this looks good and will make a better prettyboy than hunter eyes. Looksmax is actually lowering in quality of users unironically.

Attachments

• d1320cb4d3e011604451a7300e8c8920.png
    d1320cb4d3e011604451a7300e8c8920.png
    443.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 9999.png
    9999.png
    373.3 KB · Views: 0
Gigachad

You legit have zero idea what you're talking about. No shit that UEE is ever a good looking trait on anyone. Having hunter eyes is the ideal on any male face, just LOL if you think this looks good and will make a better prettyboy than hunter eyes. Looksmax is actually lowering in quality of users unironically.
just send the most extreme example of uee possible theory, which OP also doesn't have a case of, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33424
JFL notice how you send examples that aren't you dumbass bumass nigga? i'll mog u into oblivion if u dare send ur face, keep sending models that don't even acknowledge ur existance and argue points of pretty features u don't have JFL
Shitstainmogger

you mog me in ur dreams bum ass nigga, everyone here knows i mog u to death,
Literally everybody here is laughing at you retard
unfrauded my eyes r actually green,
What's is your point? My Eyes are blue you Gypsy looking faggot
jus for the even harder mogging pussy ass nigga, shave ur beard and stop staring at the camera with a dopey ass face expression, also take ur gay ass bucket hat off and maybe you might not look so stupid, mogged nigguhhhhhhhhhhh, JFL.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
And JFL, your retarded ass said hunter eyes is ideal on everyone, LOL! everyone knows almond eyes mog.

Literally everybody here is laughing at you retard

What's is your point? My Eyes are blue you Gypsy looking faggot

View attachment 2352041View attachment 2352044
the hardest pill to swallow is NOBODY here will agree with u, you have no features that are superior to mine, u got mogged fair n square, gg bitch boy, u definetly should stop talkin here n arguin bored ass u lost im better lookin end of discussion JFL

• +1
Reactions: kyb
Yes bro i heightmogged alot, my big brother is 6'5 my 12 yo brother 6'0 and i have a coudin that is 7'0
That's fucking crazy bro. Are you gonna play for the national basketball team their . You gotta do something height Mogging that hard their.

And 7ft cousin that's insane. That's basically 8 ft in America . Tallest person I knew in school was 7ft 2 or something. Interestingly enough they tried basketball and ended up not doing that well cause had some mobility issues. The guy walked weird.

That's fucking crazy bro. Are you gonna play for the national basketball team their . You gotta do something height Mogging that hard their.

And 7ft cousin that's insane. That's basically 8 ft in America . Tallest person I knew in school was 7ft 2 or something. Interestingly enough they tried basketball and ended up not doing that well cause had some mobility issues. The guy walked weird.
enough of dickriding ur alt i mogged u too gg.

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
the hardest pill to swallow is NOBODY here will agree with u, you have no features that are superior to mine, u got mogged fair n square, gg bitch boy, u definetly should stop talkin here n arguin bored ass u lost im better lookin end of discussion JFL

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon

My cousin had knee surgery 2 times bcs of his height and weight (he was kinda fat) and my brother played basketball and he was actually pretty good at it, i never liked basketball i play chess lol

So ur looking for a mog battle when half ur pics are blurry and half are scribbled out with hair covering 60% of ur peanut skull?
k

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 24410
enough of dickriding ur alt i mogged u too gg.
Well the way you post this whole thing and your responses makes it seem like your looksmax next turbo chad god .

But your nothing too surprising vs the others posting . Bunch of narcy obsessed people here

So ur looking for a mog battle when half ur pics are blurry and half are scribbled out with hair covering 60% of ur peanut skull?
k
He is a fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Reformed
just send the most extreme example of uee possible theory, which OP also doesn't have a case of, JFL.
Its still subhuman and noticeable.
everyone in this thread said at best a small bit of uee isn't a big deal, no one there is saying its a good thing
And JFL, your retarded ass said hunter eyes is ideal on everyone, LOL! everyone knows almond eyes mog.
>almond eyes mog

Only to subhumans who have shit eyes and go to Taban as cope.

You're actually more retarded than the greycels I see here.

My cousin had knee surgery 2 times bcs of his height and weight (he was kinda fat) and my brother played basketball and he was actually pretty good at it, i never liked basketball i play chess lol
Brutal that he had to get knee surgery but yea being obese and tall doesn't work well on the knee joints . Guess your brother might be headed to the basketball team then . Chess is good for the brain but it's not everyday one height mogs like that.

Consider some sort of sport where u can use your height . Literally every sport benefits from height . Volleyball is a really good one. Inb4 it's gay. You can meet lot of hot foids .

Their is swimming and track. Longer limbs in swimming gives you more distance in swim stokes and for track you get a longer stride .

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Its still subhuman and noticeable.

everyone in this thread said at best a small bit of uee isn't a big deal, no one there is saying its a good thing

>almond eyes mog

Only to subhumans who have shit eyes and go to Taban as cope.

You're actually more retarded than the greycels I see here.
you stupid faggot lmfao, hunter eyes arent ideal on every male face unlike your .org brainwashed ass believes, they're aspie as fuck.

JFL notice how you send examples that aren't you dumbass bumass nigga? i'll mog u into oblivion if u dare send ur face, keep sending models that don't even acknowledge ur existance and argue points of pretty features u don't have JFLView attachment 2352042
You look like a 5'6 spic faggot I could fold like a lawn chair but here is my face bro srs.

Attachments

• kwc6c3e.jpg
    kwc6c3e.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
you stupid faggot lmfao, hunter eyes arent ideal on every male face unlike your .org brainwashed ass believes, they're aspie as fuck.
Tell me you are a coping bug eyed indian without telling me you're a coping bug eyed indian

op narcy as fuck for being some skinny gay lookin twink zoomie

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon, IHeightMogU, Deleted member 24410 and 1 other person
pick that dandruff out of ur curry eyebrows and maybe we can mog battle son? photo taken from the nearest cornerstore ran by panjeet? could never take a nigga serious who can't even send his full face, screams LTN
holy shit you joined 5 hours ago stop using the lingo corny ass mf.

also you are faggotcel + tiktoker and couldn’t mog a fucking somalian.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 24410
dumbest .org user I have seen in a while not gonna lie.
"life is a big fat joke" corny ass mf, u got mogged n you're still coping, sent a movie star n i still mogged him, gg pussyy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb and Deleted member 33424