I can only get attention from pajeetas

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
If I understand one iota of the life chad experiences it's my interaction and proximity to pajeetas. They always give me positive IOIs everywhere.

Even fucking children. A six year old girl was staring at me and smiling at the store today.
Btw when I say pajeeta I mean this:

Any curry who looks like below wouldn't ever go anywhere near me.
They are so aware of their looks it's unbelievable. I've received IOIs from many girls throughout my life, and their attractiveness level usually has no bearing on whether they give me IOIs - except curries. The top tier ones fucking hate me. They probably think I'm the type that would be put forward on their unwanted arranged marriage roster of potentials. But they just want to fuck white chad or chaddam.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Nick.Harte
Skill based matchmaking

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
If I understand one iota of the life chad experiences it's my interaction and proximity to pajeetas. They always give me positive IOIs everywhere.

Even fucking children. A six year old girl was staring at me and smiling at the store today.
Btw when I say pajeeta I mean this:
View attachment 2699827

Any curry who looks like below wouldn't ever go anywhere near me.
View attachment 2699828 They are so aware of their looks it's unbelievable. I've received IOIs from many girls throughout my life, and their attractiveness level usually has no bearing on whether they give me IOIs - except curries. The top tier ones fucking hate me. They probably think I'm the type that would be put forward on their unwanted arranged marriage roster of potentials. But they just want to fuck white chad or chaddam.
Hmmm most of the attraction is looksmatch so does that mean you.......

I can't even get that, consider yourself lucky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aladin, RAMU KAKA, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Not even think third degree burn victims look at me
Bullshit.Acording to Nazi supremacists dravidians are one of the low race in the world(with Negros and Australians)
You should get one of them

• Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars
Bullshit.Acording to Nazi supremacists dravidians are one of the low race in the world(with Negros and Australians)
You should get one of them
She wouldn’t even spit on you fugly

C2C87AA2 9BAF 45B4 BC43 93E426662A4A

• +1
Reactions: Navnith