I can tell from a mile away my nephews are gna be incel

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
3rd and 4th gen curries in their early teens. There's no way they're gonna accept arranged marriage - their only realistic get-out clause. They don't even speak a word of curry nor ever visited curryland. Their parents first language is English and even they were forced to go curryland, get married early and weren't allowed to go uni. This is my older sister who is like 10+ years older than me and my other siblings. Massive generational shift in thinking between us and her.

It's absolutely over for their children who are pretty much westernised but somehow theyve retained Islam (for now). That may change once they grow older. But there's no fucking way they're gonna get a gf never mind marry. It's totally fucking over for them. I bet they're looking at me thinking I'm not gonna end up like this mfer, I'll find my darling late teens/early 20s just like my mum/dad got married early. No boyos you're going to end up just like me.

@Gengar @kwacker777 @RAMU KAKA @robtical

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BootySniffer69, bleachmaxxer69, Michael Myers and 7 others
Good. Less muzzies in the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 58285 and RAMU KAKA
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 58285, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
are they ugly or gl

are they ugly or gl
No.

Shorter(so far), darker, autistic but high IQ like as if that matters. My nephew is nearly 15 and 5'5ish one part of me doesn't want him to grow so I don't get mogged jfl, another of me feels sorry and hope he gets a massive spurt coz that would be his only flex tbh.

My sister's a fucking whore because since he was 12 she kept saying "he's gonna be taller than you soon". They even jokingly say he is, even though we measured and I'm 2 inches taller.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, thereallegend and Deleted member 58285
3rd and 4th gen curries in their early teens. There's no way they're gonna accept arranged marriage - their only realistic get-out clause. They don't even speak a word of curry nor ever visited curryland. Their parents first language is English and even they were forced to go curryland, get married early and weren't allowed to go uni. This is my older sister who is like 10+ years older than me and my other siblings. Massive generational shift in thinking between us and her.

It's absolutely over for their children who are pretty much westernised but somehow theyve retained Islam (for now). That may change once they grow older. But there's no fucking way they're gonna get a gf never mind marry. It's totally fucking over for them. I bet they're looking at me thinking I'm not gonna end up like this mfer, I'll find my darling late teens/early 20s just like my mum/dad got married early. No boyos you're going to end up just like me.

@Gengar @kwacker777 @RAMU KAKA @robtical
4th gen curries? The UK is fucking crazy jfl. Absolutely over for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and SecularIslamist
My one nephew is blonde he will be a chad im sure

Send pics of them so i can rate

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
create them accounts on .is already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and SecularIslamist
brutal trust me u dont want nephew that mogs u. my nephew is taller than me + going to become doctor. I facemog him tho. This nephew did this to my younger brothers. They haven't talk to the nephew ever since.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist