i can't get drunk anymore

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
drank 3/4rd of the vodka. I mixed the first cup with 1 ice tea and the rest straight from the bottle. I'm just drowsy.
listening to the new Sabaton songs atm, i guess that makes up for the less of excitement... i had trouble typing that thread ngl, almost every word had been autocorrected, but I'm still standing strong. I'd probably be the least drunk in a group which is high T and good

Attachments

• IMG_20190831_234406.jpg
    IMG_20190831_234406.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Brutal that you can't get drunk off of Vodka ...

Maybe you're drinking to frequently

I get a good buzz if I take a break for like 3 days

Brutal that you can't get drunk off of Vodka ...

Maybe you're drinking to frequently

I get a good buzz if I take a break for like 3 days
I'm drinking once every 3 days. But I started drinking at 15 when I parents went on vacation, I would grab a bottle of whiskey and start drinking sec late night. Good times

• +1
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Alcohol is so shit

it feels so good but not worth the morning after/throwing up

drank 3/4rd of the vodka. I mixed the first cup with 1 ice tea and the rest straight from the bottle. I'm just drowsy.
listening to the new Sabaton songs atm, i guess that makes up for the less of excitement... i had trouble typing that thread ngl, almost every word had been autocorrected, but I'm still standing strong. I'd probably be the least drunk in a group which is high T and good
Start using minoxidil and get wasted as hell from just two beers. When I started using minoxidil I suddenly couldn't tolerate much alcohol anymore. I think because minox is a vasodilator which alcohol is as well and together they lower blood pressure too much.

Damn is that a litre bottle? I drank 500ml over a while and didnt get drunk at all.

I realized once youre a high roller you got to knock it back like a cowboy. I get buzzed off a steel reserve tallboy if I drink it fast enough.

did you eat a lot beforehand?

Damn is that a litre bottle? I drank 500ml over a while and didnt get drunk at all.

I realized once youre a high roller you got to knock it back like a cowboy. I get buzzed off a steel reserve tallboy if I drink it fast enough.
That is not a small bottle, its the regular 500ml
did you eat a lot beforehand?
Idk