I can’t get mad at women, I just can’t

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
To be honest, most of us would be doing what they’re doing now if we were in their situation. Abusing double standards and having hordes of simps ready to validate you and give you money would be like a dream.

Asking around Twitter would result in you getting what you wanted eventually from some cuck. Bitches be asking for money to buy a MacBook and get it while males with no money scrape together enough cash for a used laptop from 2010.

the only people I can get mad at are simps and the elite. The simps put women on a pedestal everyday and give them an easy life full of validation and free resources. The elite molded the culture in our society to give attention to females only and pamper them up to feel like queens. Women’s behaviour are no more than a symptom of the problem. simps, cucks and the elite ARE the problem imo.

just my two cents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, curryslayerordeath, PenileFacialSurgery and 9 others
i still feel like men wouldn’t be doing the same in their position. Most MODERN women I have met lack accountability, men apologise and actually mean it way more.. in my experience at least

but a lot of men are just backstabbing normies too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
To be honest, most of us would be doing what they’re doing now if we were in their situation. Abusing double standards and having hordes of simps ready to validate you and give you money would be like a dream.

Asking around Twitter would result in you getting what you wanted eventually from some cuck. Bitches be asking for money to buy a MacBook and get it while males with no money scrape together enough cash for a used laptop from 2010.

the only people I can get mad at are simps and the elite. The simps put women on a pedestal everyday and give them an easy life full of validation and free resources. The elite molded the culture in our society to give attention to females only and pamper them up to feel like queens. Women’s behaviour are no more than a symptom of the problem. simps, cucks and the elite ARE the problem imo.

just my two cents
Spot on

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
i still feel like men wouldn’t be doing the same in their position. Most MODERN women I have met lack accountability, men apologise and actually mean it way more..
Modern women lack accountability because there’s no reason for them to be accountable, no one taught them to be accountable.

if a woman doesn’t apologize to you and admit what they did was wrong, what are you gonna do? Escalate things? Most people will side with her and tell you to back off. Are you gonna hit her? The simps will beat you up and the cops will haul you off to jail. The courts will automatically be against you.

meanwhile if a man isn’t accountable and doesn’t apologize for his wrongs you can easily escalate things, you can easily punish him. No one will do anything. Most people will watch and many will even agree with what you’re doing.

Its completely different rules for both genders, which leads to radically different behaviour. Do you think men would still be more accountable than women now if men were pampered from a young age to regard themselves like kings? Would they still be accountable as they are now if there was 0 consequences for them refusing to admit their wrongs?

Probably not. They’d be entitled. We can see how easily men can become snobs when they are pampered from a young age and have all the cards stacked in their favour.

nothing leads me to believe men would be that different than women now if they had the chance to. Of course there would be some differences in their behaviour but the manipulation, abuse of rules and entitlement would be the same

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBiceps, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
I wouldn't hate women if they hadn't treated me like garbage my whole Life but I feel you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 4887 and turkproducer
I wouldn't hate women if they hadn't treated me like garbage my whole Life but I feel you
Your hate for women is justified. The point I’m trying to get across is that the problem at this point has gone beyond women behaving bad. It’s now at a point where men give massive rewards to women for behaving bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3202, BigBiceps and 2 others
Modern women lack accountability because there’s no reason for them to be accountable, no one taught them to be accountable.

if a woman doesn’t apologize to you and admit what they did was wrong, what are you gonna do? Escalate things? Most people will side with her and tell you to back off. Are you gonna hit her? The simps will beat you up and the cops will haul you off to jail. The courts will automatically be against you.

meanwhile if a man isn’t accountable and doesn’t apologize for his wrongs you can easily escalate things, you can easily punish him. No one will do anything. Most people will watch and many will even agree with what you’re doing.

Its completely different rules for both genders, which leads to radically different behaviour. Do you think men would still be more accountable than women now if men were pampered from a young age to regard themselves like kings? Would they still be accountable as they are now if there was 0 consequences for them refusing to admit their wrongs?

Probably not. They’d be entitled. We can see how easily men can become snobs when they are pampered from a young age and have all the cards stacked in their favour.

nothing leads me to believe men would be that different than women now if they had the chance to. Of course there would be some differences in their behaviour but the manipulation, abuse of rules and entitlement would be the same
im not saying men would be perfect but i still think they are innately more moral

im not saying men would be perfect but i still think they are innately more moral
At this point in society it depends on the man. Many normie men are indistinguishable from women in terms of moral character. They’ll backstab, lie, manipulate, talk behind people’s backs, etc all for some clout or female attention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5061 and autistic_tendencies
Gas the simps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15, Deleted member 3202 and turkproducer
At this point in society it depends on the man. Many normie men are indistinguishable from women in terms of moral character. They’ll backstab, lie, manipulate, talk behind people’s backs, etc all for some clout or female attention.
yes, and women do all that despite the privileges they have..

so who actually needs the clout and opposite sex attention and who doesn’t??

yes, and women do all that despite the privileges they have..

so who actually needs the clout and opposite sex attention and who doesn’t??
Both crave it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
males with no money scrape together enough cash for a used laptop from 2010

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
You don't value yourself enough. If you don't have some hatred for people who mistreat you, you are a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Stare
Simps are the reason why incels exist or the epidemic is rising each passing year. Women don’t even care for dick, they want the validation of a simp crying to get inside them. Nothing gives them more of a high than a normie pandering to her needs. I’ve seen girls on campus stroll around simps, they buy them food, buy them clothes, drive them when most if not all have cars themselves. They do this goofy simp shit in hopes of fucking them and they know it. If simping died then the incel problem will drastically decrease

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and curryslayerordeath
Chad is beating the fuck out of your oneitis as you write this

Not really mad cuz why would I waste my precious mental energy on it?

still view them as disgusting zero value giving whores with no ethics or values or sense of dignity.

not at women are this bottom barrel scummy, yeah most are, but many earn an honest living and are loyal, intelligent care and contribute actually value not just sss pics on social media, rare but out there.

if a foid does that bull shit it just shows how completely lazy she is. Foids get hired for anything in a second

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl