I can't get over this mistake in christianity,muslimmaxing

yandex99

yandex99

Master
Hebrews says without blood there is no forgiveness but the old testament has countless examples of atonement without blood.this is a existential crisis for me because this is literally a false statement in the bible.its the sina qua non for christs whole mission.

I will say my shahada and get my dream virgin Arab girl jfl I can't live the lie any longer.it was just due to fear anyway.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, sportsmogger, SecularIslamist and 3 others
Hebrews says without blood there is no forgiveness but the old testament has countless examples of atonement without blood.this is a existential crisis for me because this is literally a false statement in the bible.

I will say my shahada and get my dream virgin Arab girl jfl I can't live the lie any longer.it was just due to fear anyway.
lol jesus was the blood sacrifice, stop spreading your bullshit

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
lol jesus was the blood sacrifice, stop spreading your bullshit
Hebrews says in the Torah there is no forgiveness without blood but Psalms says sin offering Yahweh has not required.there are many things that atone in the OT without blood.nebuchadnezzar was forgiven when there was no temple.david was declared forgiven without sacrifice by the prophet Nathan.this mistake is the sina qua non of christology in christianity.yet it's not biblical.

Last edited:
being a blackpilled atheist mogs.

“Foids are whores because of God muhhhh”

Silence, we’re just apes.

• +1
Reactions: N1666

Muslims have ummah and personal hqnp house slaves.atheists have nothing.

Don’t get me wrong, religion is good in the battle against feminism and I’ll propagate it whenever I get the chance irl, personally I don’t believe in a God and I’m comfortable knowing we’re just animals going through the evolutionary process.

I might start larping a religion more hard to get NT points tho, what do you suggest?

Don’t get me wrong, religion is good in the battle against feminism and I’ll propagate it whenever I get the chance irl, personally I don’t believe in a God and I’m comfortable knowing we’re just animals going through the evolutionary process.

I might start larping a religion more hard to get NT points tho, what do you suggest?
If there is no self sufficient being then either there are Infinite contingent realities conditioning the others or finite ones,if infinite nothing can ever be conditioned at any place or time and nothing contigent can exist which is absurd,if finite the first is not made contingent by anything so fits the description of God.

Believe your jew owned science that only utilizes physical means to find physical realities rather than basic common sense theory

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
If there is no self sufficient being then either there are Infinite contingent realities conditioning the others or finite ones,if infinite nothing can ever be conditioned at any place or time and nothing contigent can exist which is absurd,if finite the first is not made contingent by anything so fits the description of God.
You just offered a botched version of the contingency argument, and the common rebuttal is there are no argument that shows we aren’t in an infinite regression of events.

Even if science comes to an unanimous agreement that there was an initial starting point for reality, it doesn’t really point us to God. And I’m using God to refer to an all powerful mind

You just offered a botched version of the contingency argument, and the common rebuttal is there are no argument that shows we aren’t in an infinite regression of events.

Even if science comes to an unanimous agreement that there was an initial starting point for reality, it doesn’t really point us to God. And I’m using God to refer to an all powerful mind
Infinite regression is impossible but if it were possible nothing would ever reach the current state in either conditioning or time dumbo

Infinite regression is impossible
That’s a claim, dumbo. Muslims assert this as if it’s an agreed upon axiom. No scientist or rigorous philosopher would make a statement like this, only your run of the mill iman.

Also an eternally existing mind is far more implausible than an infinite series of events.

That’s a claim, dumbo. Muslims assert this as if it’s an agreed upon axiom. No scientist or rigorous philosopher would make a statement like this, only your run of the mill iman.

Also an eternally existing mind is far more implausible than an infinite series of events.
It's basic Aristotle and plotinus besides philosophy is garbage I've studied them all and science is a judeo masonic psyop jfl im sure you got your covid vaccine too jfl

I'm a salafi and believe in the naql over the aql or the text over reason

Last edited:
It's basic Aristotle and plotinus besides philosophy is garbage I've studied them all and science is a judeo masonic psyop jfl im sure you got your covid vaccine too jfl

I'm a salafi and believe in the naql over the aql or the text over reason
Im not acquainted with the philosophical positions of Islamic schools and the philosophers you named are ancient philosophers, I’m talking about modern philosophers in academia today.

Aristotelian causation is a meme no philosopher accepts and Plotinus espoused an unjustified metaphysical framework that rigorous philosophers reject.

While individual repentance was necessary, sacrifices offered a formalized way for people and priests to express their contrition and devotion to God and to almost notarize the sins on behalf of the congregants as a whole or individual people.

Sacrifice was mandatory. It’s all over in Leviticus. Jesus obviously was the ultimate and spotless lamb putting an end to the sacrificial system for once and for all

Scientists and science as a whole DOES reject infinite regression.

I left christianity for islam. I just need to fix my addictions and ill be a good muslim

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
Not really… physicists are agnostic
Yes, really. If it didn’t reject infinite regression, the Big Bang theory wouldn’t be the scientific consensus for the creation of the universe. Wouldn’t infinite regression also have epistemological implications???

Christians r so cringe i dont even care abt u mfs
nigga study both religions equally and i gurantee you'll choose christianity. Muhamed led to war and did bad things while Jesus literally never sinned in his life and taught only the idea to love

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Eternal_
Christians r so cringe i dont even care abt u mfs
I care about Islams eradication. Your fraudulent religion is a cancer to the world.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
nigga study both religions equally and i gurantee you'll choose christianity. Muhamed led to war and did bad things while Jesus literally never sinned in his life and taught only the idea to love
So we hate war all of a sudden now

He can’t wait to die and defile virgin pussy in heaven. Christianity doesn’t offer his dumbass that promise. Only sand monkey god allah rewards his cucks with such infinite virgin pussy

I care about Islams eradication. Your fraudulent religion is a cancer to the world.
Thats too bad whitegirls and latinas along with all races mass converting

He can’t wait to die and defile virgin pussy in heaven. Christianity doesn’t offer his dumbass that promise. Only sand monkey god allah rewards his cucks with such infinite virgin pussy
My ex is literally a virgin arab so I already did bozo

Yes, really. If it didn’t reject infinite regression, the Big Bang theory wouldn’t be the scientific consensus for the creation of the universe. Wouldn’t infinite regression also have epistemological implications???
Not sure what you mean by epistemological implications

And the big bang is the beginning of our observable universe… not reality itself. Scientists don’t have a claim on whether reality has a beginning or not.

Yeah it boggles me how living a life of no sin will lead u to heaven to be lustful which is sinful like whaa

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx, Eternal_ and N1666
Not sure what you mean by epistemological implications

And the big bang is the beginning of our observable universe… not reality itself. Scientists don’t have a claim on whether reality has a beginning or not.
If infinite regression is the case, then every claim is going to require justification. How do you justify anything with an infinite regression of justifications? Nothing becomes answered for anything and there can be no beliefs established with any certainty.

So we hate war all of a sudden now
War is a problem caused by humanitys sin, its inevitable but if our nature wasn't sinful there wouldn't be war

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

Keep coping. Apes are superior to us. We are inferior to apes.

• WTF
Reactions: Eternal_
Cope, muslimcel

If infinite regression is the case, then every claim is going to require justification. How do you justify anything with an infinite regression of justifications? Nothing becomes answered for anything and there can be no beliefs established with any certainty.
Not a problem under certain theories of justification, notably infinitism. Talking about knowledge is a rabbit trail anyway, it’s logically possible that each event in the infinite series of events has an explanation but our limited cognitive faculties restrict us from understanding all of them.

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
We’re apes, and we’ll continue to be apes. Autism is the next evolution of man, when neuralink gives everyone autism we’ll be a happy productive society

While individual repentance was necessary, sacrifices offered a formalized way for people and priests to express their contrition and devotion to God and to almost notarize the sins on behalf of the congregants as a whole or individual people.

Sacrifice was mandatory. It’s all over in Leviticus. Jesus obviously was the ultimate and spotless lamb putting an end to the sacrificial system for once and for all
Leviticus only mandates bull offerings for unintentional sins.it also says do not add to the laws.there are countless examples of atonement without blood like when the angel touched Isaiah's lips with hot coals.

We’re apes, and we’ll continue to be apes. Autism is the next evolution of man, when neuralink gives everyone autism we’ll be a happy productive society
Cope. We are inferior to animals.

Im not acquainted with the philosophical positions of Islamic schools and the philosophers you named are ancient philosophers, I’m talking about modern philosophers in academia today.

Aristotelian causation is a meme no philosopher accepts and Plotinus espoused an unjustified metaphysical framework that rigorous philosophers reject.
Cope mulla sadra mogs in philosophy

Hebrews says without blood there is no forgiveness but the old testament has countless examples of atonement without blood.this is a existential crisis for me because this is literally a false statement in the bible.its the sina qua non for christs whole mission.

you guys have to stop arguing about religion on here, being an incel and becoming super religious and hostile to other religions does NOT give you NT points irl and it does NOT help you looksmax, either way you either damage your image irl or just waste your time on this forum that could be spent doing something else. Like a job so you can get surgeries. Or looking at softmaxxes. or anything else

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Cope. We are inferior to animals.
Normies like yourself are hardwired cattle used as stepping stones for quick witted, highly intelligent autistic people like myself. So yes in a sense most people are inferior to animals/on the same level. However the small select group of autistic humans are the next evolution of the type man professed by Fredrick Nietzsche himself.

Normies like yourself are hardwired cattle used as stepping stones for quick witted, highly intelligent autistic people like myself. So yes in a sense most people are inferior to animals/on the same level. However the small select group of autistic humans are the next evolution of the type man professed by Fredriech Nietzsche himself.
Ok but you’re a GrAYcel. Get owned.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
you guys have to stop arguing about religion on here, being an incel and becoming super religious and hostile to other religions does NOT give you NT points irl and it does NOT help you looksmax, either way you either damage your image irl or just waste your time on this forum that could be spent doing something else. Like a job so you can get surgeries. Or looking at softmaxxes. or anything else
I'm already goodlooking with athlete body.my issue is joblessness otherwise I'd have my Arab wife.

Jesus sinned according to the NT by coveting all sins and by not speaking to the Sanhedrin.

but our limited cognitive faculties restrict us from understanding all of them.
Lol okay so the finite mind objection to infinitism. If we are finite beings with finite minds and are unable to know an infinite number of things, we cannot believe in infinite regression

Jesus sinned according to the NT by coveting all sins and by not speaking to the Sanhedrin.
What??? Jesus did not covet any sin and he did speak to the Sanhedrin when he stood trial. Jesus is sinless!

What??? Jesus did not covet any sin and he did speak to the Sanhedrin when he stood trial. Jesus is sinless!
He refused to answer the Sanhedrin on the accusations and pilate was amazed.thats a sin.he was tempted in every way we were which is a sin.

Islam mogs Christcuckanity hard. Go get those 72 virgins bhai

He refused to answer the Sanhedrin on the accusations and pilate was amazed.thats a sin.he was tempted in every way we were which is a sin.
The silence can be seen as fulfillment of Isaiah 53:7 & his partial silence isn’t even a sin! Also, being tempted =/= sinning

Even the filth that is Islam reaffirms Jesus’ sinless life.

The silence can be seen as fulfillment of Isaiah 53:7 & his partial silence isn’t even a sin! Also, being tempted =/= sinning

Even the filth that is Islam reaffirms Jesus’ sinless life.
Being tempted is a sin,as to be tempted you must covet what you're being tempted by.God cannot be tempted nor does he tempt any man.