I can't get over this mistake in christianity,muslimmaxing

Being tempted is a sin,as to be tempted you must covet what you're being tempted by.God cannot be tempted
Being tempted =/= giving in to temptation. Sin occurs when one yields to temptation/the enticement to engage in sinful behavior.

God The Father—the unseen, the incomprehensible God—cannot be tempted. When God incarnated in the form of Jesus, the whole point is that He humbled Himself and lived for us and with us and He lived to experience all the perils and glories of what it means to be a human.

Being tempted =/= giving in to temptation. Sin occurs when one yields to temptation/the enticement to engage in sinful behavior.

God The Father—the unseen, the incomprehensible God—cannot be tempted. When God incarnated in the form of Jesus, the whole point is that He humbled Himself and lived for us and with us and He lived to experience all the perils and glories of what it means to be a human.
Coveting is a sin.jesus literally coveted everything we covet.he also admitted to being a deceiver hence why he speaks in parables to other than his disciples.Im talking about the biblical Jesus not isa.

Jesus also said the father was the only true God.God cannot be tempted,if Jesus was God he cannot be other than God.the whole idea of a divine man is a contradiction and this demonstrates it.the early Christian community was Unitarian.dr.dale tuggy proves this from the early church fathers in his book.

Coveting is a sin.jesus literally coveted everything we covet.he also admitted to being a deceiver hence why he speaks in parables to other than his disciples.Im talking about the biblical Jesus not isa.

Jesus also said the father was the only true God.God cannot be tempted,if Jesus was God he cannot be other than God.the whole idea of a divine man is a contradiction and this demonstrates it.the early Christian community was Unitarian.dr.dale tuggy proves this from the early church fathers in his book.
Coveting is defined as desiring something that belongs to someone else in a way that is excessive or inappropriate. Please show me proof of Jesus coveting

Jesus is both fully man and fully God.
In His human nature in His earthly ministry, He experienced the full range of human emotions that we all do—sensations including hunger, thirst, joy, sorrow, and temptation

Although Jesus’ divine nature is incapable of sin and cannot be tempted, his human nature, being fully human, is subject to temptation!

Coveting is defined as desiring something that belongs to someone else in a way that is excessive or inappropriate. Please show me proof of Jesus coveting

In His human nature in His earthly ministry, He experienced the full range of human emotions that we all do—sensations including hunger, thirst, joy, sorrow, and temptation

Although Jesus’ divine nature is incapable of sin and cannot be tempted, his human nature, being fully human, is subject to temptation!
Hello nestorian.to desire sex with children or to rape women like Jesus did is clearly a sin.

Just ignore everything I said theory

Hello nestorian.to desire sex with children or to rape women like Jesus did is clearly a sin.
I’m not a Nestorian. Jesus is one person with 2 natures—1 divine and 1 human, combined in a hypostatic union.

Jesus did not desire sex with children nor did He desire to rape anyone you demented psychopath. Shame on you

I’m not a Nestorian. Jesus is one person with 2 natures—1 divine and 1 human, combined in a hypostatic union.

Jesus did not desire sex with children nor did He desire to rape anyone you demented psychopath. Shame on you
You are the way you separated the nature's.he did as he was tempted in every way we are as humans.

You are the way you separated the nature's.he did as he was tempted in every way we are as humans.
I was being specific when talking about Jesus being tempted as a response to your claim that God cannot be tempted (which is obvious to anyone that this is true).

It is not my problem that you can’t fathom the idea that God can incarnate. You’re also a massive troll with deep psychological issues that need resolving. One day you larp as a Muslim, another as a Christian, the next as an enlightened Buddhist. Retard

I was being specific when talking about Jesus being tempted as a response to your claim that God cannot be tempted (which is obvious to anyone that this is true).

It is not my problem that you can’t fathom the idea that God can incarnate. You’re also a massive troll with deep psychological issues that need resolving. One day you larp as a Muslim, another as a Christian, the next as an enlightened Buddhist. Retard
Lol you lost dude anyone with a two digit IQ can see Christianity is false and makes zero sense.go follow your Jewish controlled religion.

Lol okay so the finite mind objection to infinitism. If we are finite beings with finite minds and are unable to know an infinite number of things, we cannot believe in infinite regression
your objection doesn’t necessarily follow, a good example would be mathematical induction. It’s the case that we cannot count all natural numbers, but we can determine each natural number has a following number (k+1) through determining an initial hypothesis and proving the assumption.

Even with a finite mind one would could possess the belief that an event occurs because it follows from prior causes, so your objection is dumb.

But anyway I said knowledge is irrelevant because even if we can’t justify our beliefs in an infinite regression it wouldn’t change the reality that there can be an infinite regression.