I can't stand foids with brown eyes

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
Title tbh. I'm fine with settling with a mtb as long as her eyes are anything but brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, datboijj, theonewhocantascend and 6 others
Flag of India 1

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, maxxmclooks, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Mematic 20240423 212156

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, datboijj, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
i dont noticed colored eyes unless they are super bright. regular lighting + 6ft away you cant tell

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium, murdah, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
i agree though op brown eyes on women dont look the best

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and i_love_roosters
What is blud on about ☠️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Autismcel and murdah
i dont noticed colored eyes unless they are super bright. regular lighting + 6ft away you cant tell
Good luck doing anything with her while being 6ft apart

• JFL
Reactions: widdi and NoseProphecy
why tf does it make them look so unempathetic and inhumane. They look evil kinda, never feel that way with dudes tho

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
why tf does it make them look so unempathetic and inhumane. They look evil kinda, never feel that way with dudes tho
It's the opposite for dudes fr

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
It's funny when shitskins like OP can't stand their own shitskin features. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, datboijj, The Grinch and 2 others
Shut up OP!!!

You're just a racist, period!

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Shut up OP!!!

You're just a racist, period!
Imagine being racist while being a shitskin deathnik. Joever for his self-awareness.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Autismcel
It's funny when shitskins like OP can't stand their own shitskin features. :forcedsmile:
Stop seething Gengy, you actually have my pics and you know I'm cumskin

Stop seething Gengy, you actually have my pics and you know I'm cumskin
You are not cumskin! Cumskin would be western/northern European. Technically speaking.

For clarification: you are not a white brah, but you are an ethnic brah.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Your reaction is natural

• Love it
You are not cumskin! Cumskin would be western/northern European. Technically speaking.

For clarification: you are not a white brah, but you are an ethnic brah.
I am ethnic but not the bad kind. You gotta admit my skin is as light as non ethnics. This is what I meant when I said cumSKIN

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
I am ethnic but not the bad kind. You gotta admit my skin is as light as non ethnics. This is what I meant when I said cumSKIN
Oh yes of course, I wasn't arguing your real skin color. I was just talking about your race. Only real whites are: Germanics, Nordics, Celtics, Anglo-Saxons and NW Euro-passing Slavics.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, i_love_roosters and Autismcel
Oh yes of course, I wasn't arguing your real skin color. I was just talking about your race. Only real whites are: Germanics, Nordics, Celtics, Anglo-Saxons and NW Euro-passing Slavics.
Anyways, most native turks have pale skin (with ethnic undertones, I admit) and light eyes, so I'm not self hating and i'm not asking for anything way outside of my ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Anyways, most native turks have pale skin (with ethnic undertones, I admit) and light eyes, so I'm not self hating and i'm not asking for anything way outside of my ethnicity
There are many Turks here (they usually aren't obnoxious faggots) but most of them have brown eyes. Unless by light eyes you meant light brown? Then yes that's common. Seen some Turks with blue eyes but not many.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Autismcel
There are many Turks here (they usually aren't obnoxious faggots) but most of them have brown eyes. Unless by light eyes you meant light brown? Then yes that's common. Seen some Turks with blue eyes but not many.
Europe turks are darker on average. It's the low caste niggas who immigrate, high-caste citizens stay cuz they're already statusmaxxed in Turkey

agreed, green eyes > blue eyes >>>>>>> brown eyes(🤮)

• +1
Europe turks are darker on average. It's the low caste niggas who immigrate, high-caste citizens stay cuz they're already statusmaxxed in Turkey
They are not dark Turks here in the Netherlands. Dark Turks are rare here but the common phenotype is light skin, brown eyes and brown hair.

• +1
Green/hazel eyes is cope though
Anything other than blue is brown.
Light green eyes are rare asf

Title tbh. I'm fine with settling with a mtb as long as her eyes are anything but brown
Light brown is the prettiest eye colour in the world

Argue with your mom

Give them to me🤗🤗🤗