I can't wait for quantum computing

User28823

User28823

Kraken
It will change everything, expose dark secrets, and advance civilization. Something to look forward to... I suppose

your daily dose of lifefuel

inb4 no quantum computing for ur face

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: socialcel, MaestheticMaso, pig_face and 4 others
It will change everything, expose dark secrets, and advance civilization. Something to look forward to... I suppose

i dont want that, i wanna live in a cave and hunt mammoths

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pig_face, Lynxress, rand anon and 2 others
i dont want that, i wanna live in a cave and hunt mammoths
sounds boring... don't u want to explore the galaxies and universe? understand the meaning of this all?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: pig_face, rand anon, NoReedemingFeature and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, incel194012940, Lynxress and 2 others
I can't wait till my dealer gives me my first shot of heroin!

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pig_face, User28823 and Sped

Jfl at ur low iq, if quantum computing ever does exist, u wouldnt know about it, and for the first 20 years of its existence george soros and other jews will use it to rob ur money until they release the shitty useless version to normiepigs like you

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomop, pig_face, rand anon and 2 others
sounds boring... don't u want to explore the galaxies and universe? understand the meaning of this all?
hell no
some things are better left unknown

• +1
Reactions: pig_face, Lynxress and rand anon
tbh kinda suifuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and northern mogger
Jfl at ur low iq, if quantum computing ever does exist, u wouldnt know about it, and for the first 20 years of its existence george soros and other jews will use it to rob ur money until they release the shitty useless version to normiepigs like you
who's to say china doesn't beat the US in quantum capabilities?

way more excited for ai than quantum computing, only way to accelerate its development was through ai

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
way more excited for ai than quantum computing, only way to accelerate its development was through ai
quantum computing can also accelerate the development of ai

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
quantum computing can also accelerate the development of ai
but ai at this point is like so far ahead that a newer stronger model is getting released every 3 months and pushing into multi modality and robotics

but ai at this point is like so far ahead that a newer stronger model is getting released every 3 months and pushing into multi modality and robotics
quantum computing is coming, 2025
the subhuman curries working on it will ensure it.

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23

High IQ. I'm waiting on QC to make crypto irrelavent - although they may come up with post-quantum encryption by then. As someone whos been in crypto since 2016ish I'm surprised people still talk about this as the 'next big thing' LMAO.

I invested in IONQ at 8$ but luckily was one of the rare few that didn't burn out from SPACs, sold +30% but it went up 300% at one stage.. Don't own anymore tbh the space is gonna get competitive af. Tech is in a bubble rn. AI is overplayed as well. Nvidia market cap is a joke.

Don't forget synthetic biology and clean energy tech. They would be a 1000x bagger. Things like nuclear fusion probably won't happen before 2050 (if at all this century) so lots of time.

It might not be available for home computers, it needs cryogenic cooling to work, so it will more likely be on servers, clouds, etc. - everything will move into the cloud, you will own nothing...

fuarkkk why does the quantum computing post do well and my Google ai money post bomb out with someone arguing with me

Attachments

• 24bae3ce76ad1be8b1311417b661dda2.png
    24bae3ce76ad1be8b1311417b661dda2.png
    98 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823
Will it make my dick bigger

We will never understand the meaning of this all

This could all be a simulation in my mind and everything around me is coded for all I know

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
"lifefuel" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and randomop