I descended my eye area with age

E

ellisadrian

Iron
Hey bros does anyone know why i got so much upper eyelid exposure and why my eye area descended with age ?
When i was younger i had mogger eyes now they are worser
Why is that? Can it be sleep or bad posture ? Can it be fixed?

same thing happened to me when I went through puberty
I still don't know why
look up icehooding in the search bar, it might seem stupid at first glance but it's effective to decrease UEE

• +1
Reactions: ellisadrian
This thread talks about how age affects UEE.

• +1
I used to have perfect orbitals when I was still a kid, I have a line of hollowness under both eyes now. jfl over for me

• +1
Hey bros does anyone know why i got so much upper eyelid exposure and why my eye area descended with age ?
When i was younger i had mogger eyes now they are worser
Why is that? Can it be sleep or bad posture ? Can it be fixed?
you've probably lost the fat sitting under the eyebrows. only way to replenish it now is either through weight gain, filler or fat transfer

• +1
you've probably lost the fat sitting under the eyebrows. only way to replenish it now is either through weight gain, filler or fat transfer
Damn yeah i think thats it
EA7F6BF5 C600 4E82 B031 5C0E560735CB

Attachments

• 960CC512-02EC-488A-91CD-B770603712C4.jpeg
    960CC512-02EC-488A-91CD-B770603712C4.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 0
Thanks alot bros, im gonna try to cope with mewing ,training , an orthodontic appliance and nutrient dense diet
hope that atleast helps it

And i just noticed but my eyes seem to have gotten closer together and higher up ?? Is it possible to reverse that and be like in my childhood photos ? @bonetheoryprofessor

can't do anything about eye spacing now as it's pretty much impossible, however I do think your eyes are still not bad. btw u also have good brows

• +1