is it truly impossible to change eye area

axttt_

axttt_

Bronze
i know people are always saying how u cant change ur eye area but for me from the age of 15-16 across a year my eye area changed SIGNIFICANTLY like the hooding shape and even eyebrow tilt so can someone explain how thats possible for it to change so much

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Axii
just look for yourself

eye color hasnt changed just the light is now in them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Father47 and Teddo23
just look for yourself

View attachment 2827776View attachment 2827777

eye color hasnt changed just the light is now in them
damn massive improvement even canthal tilt changed a little maybe just during puberty its not over even if you have a brutal eye area mine was really average before now i think its pretty good and ive literally done absolutely nothing to change it

• +1
Reactions: Axii
damn massive improvement even canthal tilt changed a little maybe just during puberty its not over even if you have a brutal eye area mine was really average before now i think its pretty good and ive literally done absolutely nothing to change it
yeah I know right

this is just for the stupid fucking retards claim squinting

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
how did you change your eyes that much? or was it just puberty
pull the fat pad underneath your eyebrow
for about 5 minutes each side

I did this for about a month

Then for the muscles hypertrophy

I squinted and furrowed my eye brows hard for:

10 sets of 4 repetitions each hard squint being held for 30 seconds

Total time is 30 minutes

You don’t have to do it in one session but I did it during the summer last year when I was jobless
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

these photos were taken a year+ apart so it was puberty, but don't let that discredit what I did.

• +1
Reactions: ferdaboybenny

Total time is 30 minutes

You don’t have to do it in one session but I did it during the summer last year when I was jobless
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

these photos were taken a year+ apart so it was puberty, but don't let that discredit what I did.
thank you bro finally someone actually helps on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Axii
my eye area mogs 99% of people but am incel

“the best eye area is a good jaw”

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Eye area is cope. Focus on getting a good jaw instead

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
I did by bonesmashing but bitches here laugh at me or obsess over proof

Total time is 30 minutes

is this cope or does this fr do anything

My tilt is the same nothing changes with the tilt but my upper lid is more open, tilt is positive, my biological father has the same.

The same aggressive tilt as him, green eyes, the aeygo sals, the purple undertones, all genetics just enhanced.

His eyes:
IMG 1227

Mine:
IMG 1131

Jfl canthal tilt changed because that's what happens when you change the angle and take the photo from above

Total time is 30 minutes

What did you do

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
i know people are always saying how u cant change ur eye area but for me from the age of 15-16 across a year my eye area changed SIGNIFICANTLY like the hooding shape and even eyebrow tilt so can someone explain how thats possible for it to change so much
You cant change the size of your eyeball bro

my eye area mogs 99% of people but am incel

“the best eye area is a good jaw”
Insane eye area halo‘s every mid jaw, the only thing that can destroy a face with a good eye area is a subhuman jaw

Insane eye area halo‘s every mid jaw, the only thing that can destroy a face with a good eye area is a subhuman jaw
That’s what I have a subhuman jaw, but easy to ascend with surgery

• +1
Reactions: Yesubo