I didn’t sleep I’m angry

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
I should’ve just skipped uni JFL I didn’t sleep and I missed 1 class that was earlier than I thought. Fuck this man I need 8 hours bro doomscrolling is fucking up my sleep schedule no more.

Sleeping 2 hours is giga tiring and shit and I can’t sleep in classes at here sadly fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Skywalker, latincell95 and 3 others
Which yeAr in uni?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I didn't get a good night sleep either last night.

• So Sad
Always remember it was over before you were even born

• So Sad
  • +1
I never got the concept of "doomscrolling", I'm addicted to the Internet because of endless dopamine shots and social interaction. Maybe I'm too mentally well to understand it lmao

• +1
I never got the concept of "doomscrolling", I'm addicted to the Internet because of endless dopamine shots and social interaction.
Yes that’s essentially me.

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
I must have amnesia

Because I don’t remember asking

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I should’ve just skipped uni JFL I didn’t sleep and I missed 1 class that was earlier than I thought. Fuck this man I need 8 hours bro doomscrolling is fucking up my sleep schedule no more.

Sleeping 2 hours is giga tiring and shit and I can’t sleep in classes at here sadly fuck
are you mexican? forca forca livin da vida loca

sleeping sucks

Freshman rn.

when I was neeting i basically was sleeping 3am - 1 pm for most days
Tell me what your uni experience is like as a blackpilled individual? I'm going to uni later this year.

• +1
then what? curry?
No
Tell me what your uni experience is like as a blackpilled individual? I'm going to uni later this year.
Nothing much really I skipped everyday last semester cuz I took little classes. As of now I guess it’s meh just standard I enter for 2-3 hours then dip out

Block this site til you’ve finished all the work you need to get done

• +1

same I fucking hate sleep deprivation. mogs me if you are still a freshman i am currently in sophomore year

• +1