I ditched a chick for my bros!

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
~~~~~~~~~

This 5ft, fat/chubby hijabcel ๐Ÿคข in Uni, who approached me and started talking to me since last week is so annoying ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฉ. She craves for validation a lot, she acts like a desperate hoe towards me, regardless of claiming to be "a virgin" ๐Ÿคจ.

I literally crack politically incorrect and sexist jokes in front of her, at her face and she tends to act immune to it. While this other dude who just called her a 'dumb bitch' received heat by her. However, I called her fat and she admitted it with a smile when we first talked :lul::feelsokman:.

Today she wanted to get her Uni Id card with me and told me to wait for her after the workshop, but rather, I quickly got my job done and escaped the campus with my two Asian friends, for the arrived shuttle bus to the station.

My two Asian friends were like "weren't you supposed to wait for her, We thought you were going with her today?" :feelskek: !
Then I replied "Screw her, I left asap to unite with you guys so we can spend a nice time on our way back home. :cool:" (Cause we go in the same shuttle bus and train usually).

Both of them laughed at what I had done to her in gratitude and amazement towards me. They said, "we really were wondering where you were" and thus welcomed me.
Then one of them quoted to me publicly in the shuttle bus "Bros before Hoes" (y). I replied, " Yes bro, don't dog the boys" :love::y'all:.

I had an entertaining day today, lots of dopamine and bromance.
I wonder how bored i would have been if I had spent time with that foid, either way it's fat pussy, so I wouldn't even want to be friends with her. People bully you for hanging around with fat chicks here (if anyone can relate...?).

I love what I did, made me content and feel alpha.
Even if a chick gives me IOI's, they most likely do It so that they can reject me later on and accuse me of harrassment. This is why I never ask out girls, even the ones i'm sure about. If a chick asks you out, don't take it seriously and just give her a stupid reply, cause she'll probably be like SIKE NIGGA!!! if you say yes. Foids want validation more than your dick nowadays (unless you are chad).

(Ik, If any of you cunts would be thinking whether i'm gay or not now. SO fuck you, i'm straighter than the bent pole you dance on) ๐Ÿ–•.

Tldr : i ditched a chick (unlike those pussy hungry cucks) for my bros who i shared more dopamine with. I'm great โœŒ.

~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Hades, Catawampus and 4 others
"Even if a chick gives me IOI's, they most likely do It so that they can reject me later on and accuse me of harrassment. This is why I never ask out girls, even the ones i'm sure about. If a chick asks you out, don't take it seriously and just give her a stupid reply, cause she'll probably be like SIKE NIGGA!!! if you say yes. Foids want validation more than your dick nowadays (unless you are chad). "

This is how you never get laid

• Ugh..
Reactions: john2
Stop biting, chew it
Who in the hell told you that you could you do what you was doing?

"Even if a chick gives me IOI's, they most likely do It so that they can reject me later on and accuse me of harrassment. This is why I never ask out girls, even the ones i'm sure about. If a chick asks you out, don't take it seriously and just give her a stupid reply, cause she'll probably be like SIKE NIGGA!!! if you say yes. Foids want validation more than your dick nowadays (unless you are chad). "

This is how you never get laid
5ft, fat/chubby hijabcel ๐Ÿคข
Plus, i'm right. You have to be 5 PSL or like chadlite to at least to get laid nowadays. This is the case of the area where I live in. That's just how foids are sadly, cruel and cold hearted attention whores.

No girl is genuinely interested in me due to my race and face.

That woman seems to almost like abuse, and letting her self esteem being crushed even lower then it is already. Massochism or wtf.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and john2
john2 finna become john2000 gj son

• Love it
Reactions: john2
Whatโ€˜s your rating

giphy.gif
at this redpill-esque autism.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and stuckneworleans
Didnt read

• WTF