Got rejected again from an cold-approach

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
I swear to god this shit is brutal. Me and a friend are in an small shop looking around and the employee is a cute foid our age, we leave and my friend then goes up to her for me and says i couldn‘t bc of muh missing my bus lmao.

She says „no sorry, but i saw you hanging out with my friends, can i have your snap?“ he said no out of respect to me but shit that was my last string. I need trimax asap

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, med, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Fucking hell man can‘t i bag just one girl, my bro doesn‘t even look that much better than me how disgusting do i look to women to get cockblocked and cucked this hard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: med, Bonecel01 and ambi
it happens dont take it too personal

• So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Too bad, don't lose hope tho.

It could be worse:

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Kaz, fuckedupmanlet and 2 others
what can you expect from a completely randomly selected attractive bitch

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and depressionmaxxing
I swear to god this shit is brutal. Me and a friend are in an small shop looking around and the employee is a cute foid our age, we leave and my friend then goes up to her for me and says i couldn‘t bc of muh missing my bus lmao.

She says „no sorry, but i saw you hanging out with my friends, can i have your snap?“ he said no out of respect to me but shit that was my last string. I need trimax asap
Yeah no girl asked for my socials ever.
They didn't wanted to give number.
No IoIs and no dates for my looks.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar and socialcel
Yeah no girl asked for my socials ever.
They didn't wanted to give number.
No IoIs and no dates for my looks.
Fucking brutal man, im gonna surgerymax so hard, do you have anything planned?

i have 100 percent approaching rate 0 approaches 0 rejections

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
where are you getting your trimax

you can't even approach

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and bloomercel
Fucking brutal man, im gonna surgerymax so hard, do you have anything planned?
Jaw botox, buccal fat removal, rhinoplasty, chin implant and something for my poor under eye support.

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
i just realised how awkward our problem is

First we have to do a knee deep dive into human biology, diet, pharmaceuticals and surgery just to get our looks to the point we can approach foids

but then the actual act of bagging foids has nothing to do with what we spent so much time studying. Its all about NT, emotional control, wit, bonding, being alpha, getting rid of abused dog habits etc

Both looksmax and social skills are two distinct mountains a person can spend a lifetime on and still not conquer one of them.

And some of us are supposed to finesse our way through both. Within a few years or we get hit by agepill. JFL. This is why its over for uglies.

gl people got to exercise their general social skills and game with the opposite gender since they were kids and never had to liquify their brain with Looksmax technical knowledge. They have the ultimate head start and you really need to step on the gas if you want to catch up. We're basically doing shit they've been desensitised to since they were 13 jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and depressionmaxxing
Its all about NT, emotional control, wit, bonding, being alpha, getting rid of abused dog habits etc
Agree besides this

I've never been cold approached but I've had 4 girlfriends till now when I was peak ugly
Redpill is brutal