I don't fucking get it. Another Tinder failure.

No, that's why I tell them to come close 10-15 minutes after small talk. It's the beginning of physical escalation, and a girl is not going to begin physical escalation on her own.

I've fucked many girls this way.

How many did you fuck, and what was your "procedure" if it didn't involve you leading physical escalation? Do they jump on you or something?
the female in my last lay actually initiated escalation tbh

the female in my last lay actually initiated escalation tbh
Do tell, I'm interested. What did you do? What did she do?
An outline of the date would be great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Do tell, I'm interested. What did you do? What did she do?
An outline of the date would be great
i originally met her thru insta, then met her at school then invited her to my house a couple weeks later

we just sat down and she made it easy af, she leaned on me and basically initiated the first step so i could escalate upon it
Also your PSL/photos
like 5.5 5'6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
i originally met her thru insta, then met her at school then invited her to my house a couple weeks later

we just sat down and she made it easy af, she leaned on me and basically initiated the first step so i could escalate upon it

like 5.5 5'6
OK, you had met her beforehand so that makes way more sense.
How do you meet girls through insta?

• +1
OK, you had met her beforehand so that makes way more sense.
How do you meet girls through insta?
ion know, havent gotten laid since, just dm em

@kjsbdfiusdf @DatGuyYouLike @Captainugly

OK, this one was one of the weirdest and most disappointing dates I've ever had. I just kicked her out. I feel very weirded out, disappointed, and frustrated.

The girl was very hot -- slim, cute face, shorter than my, tiny frame, amazing ass. Exactly my type in terms of looks, probably the hottest date I've had so far. She arrived at my place, I met her downstairs. We started chatting outside while making our way to my flat. She was Greek, lived in London for almost two years. Her English was a bit broken in a cute way.

I gave her a short tour of the flat, we washed our hands, then we sat on the sofa and we started talking. She initially sat away from me at a 90° angle, like many girls do. We talked about jobs, our life before moving to London, and I teased her a lot. She was laughing a lot and we were enjoying ourselves.

After 15-20 minutes of talking I told her to come close to me, and she did without hesitation. We talked for about 5 minutes, then while she was speaking I just (gently) grabbed her chin and pulled her lips close to mine. She backed out and said "why do you want to kiss me?", which was a weird explicit question. I just said "why not?" and pulled her close again, and we made out. She was very into it, ramming her tongue deep into me, biting my lips and neck. The bitch even left a hickey mark on my neck.

I pulled out from kissing for a bit, resumed conversation for another 5 minutes, then escalated again. This time I started touching her boobs and ass, and she had zero resistance and was moaning a lot. Took off her shirt, started running my tongue her all over her body while touching her ass.

I went for her pussy from outside her pants, and I could feel a sanitary pad. She told me she was on her period, and I told her I didn't care. I started touching her from outside and she had no resistance, but it also didn't feel that great as I was basically pushing against the sanitary pad. I attempted putting my fingers in her panties but she backed out very quickly saying "that's dirty" and "I don't want that".

I escalated again, and this time I was a bit more aggressive with hair pulling, light choking, and ass grabbing. She responded very positively to the extra dominance. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. She was super light and I was carrying her with one arm, she kept rubbing my body and telling me "how strong" I was.

I dropped her on my bed and jumped on top of her, and kept escalating. I tried touching her pussy again but she again immediately backed off and pushed me away saying she "didn't want that". More escalation and touching each other, she started asking weird shit like "why are you kissing me?" and "why do you want to touch me?". I didn't know what to say and I was a bit weirded out and I just told her "because I like you and that's what I feel like doing". I took off my pants and got my dick out, she started jerking it off very badly, but she was enjoying.

I started touching her ass from behind and put a finger in her asshole, she liked that and was moaning. She told me she liked it. I kept going for a bit then tried again to touch her pussy to which she reacted very negatively and told me "I don't like that". I rubbed my dick against her, dry humped her, she was moaning and scratching my back, but any attempt of moving her panties or touching her pussy again resulted in her pushing me off.

She asked me "what was the last time you had sex?" to which I told her "that's confidential information". She kept asking and asking and I just told her "sometime last week, you?". She told me it had been "a long time". I asked her "why does it matter?" and she didn't give any response. We kept touching each other and kissing intensely. I tried escalating again.

Then she said something along the lines of "I don't want to have sex, I just came for a drink, I told you". And more bullshit like "I told you I wanted to sleep in a separate room, I don't want this". I was extremely confused and weirded out as she was literally dry humping me moaning like a fucking monkey and then she tells me this shit. I got up, dressed, and went to the living room to take a breather.

She followed me a few minutes later and said "why are you angry?". I honestly wasn't that angry, I was more weirded out and frustrated if anything. I told her I wasn't. She giggled and kept telling me "I know you're angry", "don't be angry", "I told you I didn't want sex, why are you angry". It looked like she was enjoying seeing me frustrated like that. That gave me the vibe that she really liked being chased and the attention.

I withdrew attention for a bit and she told me she was going to go home. I asked her "why?", and she told me that since "she made my angry" she "didn't think I wanted her to stay". Again, I told her I wasn't angry. I pulled her closer, and she initiated kissing me and touching my body. I escalated again, just to be met with resistance when trying to take her to the bedroom again. I pulled her hair and literally dropped her on my living room table, which she liked, and touched her body and pussy through her pants.

I tried taking her to the bedroom again but she started saying shit like "I don't want to, I want to stay here", "I want some more wine". She went back to the sofa, I withdrew attention again for a little bit. I then sat next to her, and she told me something along the lines of "why do you want me?", "what do you like about me?". I told her that she was weirding me out with these questions and that I was just doing what I felt was natural, which was the truth. She told me "you are the kind of person that lies to women", "I want to take it very slowly and get to know somebody before doing anything", "I made it clear I didn't want sex". She told me she "wanted a hug", and "didn't want me to touch her boobs".

She told me she wanted to "feel close" to me rather than having me touch her. At that point I did try listening to her and grabbed her body and pulled it close to mine in a sensual way. As I was doing this I also wanted to touch her, but I felt the vibe was dead at that point. She literally laughed while I was kissing her and she didn't seem into it as she was before. It was over.

I got frustrated and went full honest/autistic mode and told her that her body and actions made it really clear she wanted me. I told her that she was weirding me out and the way she was acting didn't feel natural. I told her that I believed she enjoyed making men frustrated and chasing her more than the pleasure of physical intimacy, and that she was giving me a very weird vibe.

I was truthful -- she was giggling at my last escalation attempts while kissing and touching. She really gave me the vibe of someone who gets off by seeing men chase after her and giving them a sniff of her pussy while not giving them anything else. At that point I knew it was unsalvageable so I just told her to leave.

She grabbed her shit, and told me she wanted to kiss me goodbye. I told her I didn't want to. She asked me "why? are you angry?", and I told her that I just didn't feel like kissing her, and that she should go. She said something like "I want to kiss you", but I told her no and she kind of stormed out my flat.

I'm incredibly confused, weirded out, and frustrated. My dick was literally inches away from the hottest girl I've ever had in bed, she seemed so much into it and her body was basically dying to be fucked, and she took everything away from me and herself right at the last moment. This is very painful and I don't understand why.

The possibilities are:
  1. She liked me and wanted to fuck me, but I gave her too much of a "fuckboy" vibe. Maybe if I let her jerk me off, slept next to her, and taken it more slowly she would have let me fuck the next morning or on a second date.
  2. She is as weird/psychopathic as I thought, and likes attention/being chased more than sex itself. She found me attractive but not enough attractive that she needed to be fucked, and her desire at the moment was to see me frustrated and angry and see how much she could tease me.
  3. I don't fucking know.
The more I think I understand women and the more I think I get experience with them, the more I realize I don't understand jack shit and that I am a big fucking failure. Literally feel like roping myself right now, god fucking damn it.

This is another whore who just wants her fantasy of being raped come to reality, nothing else to it.

Her face:

D172f5cc ebbb 4610 9f1d acbb0ddcc7f0

Her attitude:
Fatshit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6403
One of these days I'm actually gonna rope. I keep thinking about it. Both pics are from today:

Screenshot 20210210 185234 WhatsApp

It's Italian, she was eager to meet yesterday, asked for my address, I have it to her. This morning at 9AM she flakes saying she's not ready to date and apologizes for being indecisive.

Screenshot 20210210 185044 Tinder

Second one is pure retardation.

These were the only two new leads after days of swiping on everyone and purchasing boosts on multiple apps.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6403
One of these days I'm actually gonna rope. I keep thinking about it. Both pics are from today:

View attachment 978519

It's Italian, she was eager to meet yesterday, asked for my address, I have it to her. This morning at 9AM she flakes saying she's not ready to date and apologizes for being indecisive.

View attachment 978511

These were the only two new leads after days of swiping on everyone and purchasing boosts on multiple apps.
Don't let it get u in a negative feedback loop bro

• So Sad
Don't let it get u in a negative feedback loop bro
He still hasnt dark-triadmaxxed, so he will always be dealing with this unfortunately..

• +1
View attachment 978511

Bro never pass up an opportunity to order a girl to do something for you.

They're naturally submissive followers, so she asks 'red or white'?

You have to tell her to do something here, tell her to bring red, if she doesnt have it tell her to buy it on the way to ur house, u can even order her the precise wine to get that u like.

If u did that, do u think there would be any confusion or backing out in the last minute?

Sorry to say it but bitches perceive 'easy going' guys as low status, its just how their out of date monkey brain works. So dont take it personally, but do adapt.

• +1
He still hasnt dark-triadmaxxed, so he will always be dealing with this unfortunately..
It would be easy to be a narcissist and egoist if women worshipped me... it feels like saying "just be confident bro" but my life experiences make me the opposite

It would be easy to be a narcissist and egoist if women worshipped me... it feels like saying "just be confident bro" but my life experiences make me the opposite
U have some hate though right? That can fuel your badboy maxxing. Realising how easy women are to manipulate when u try it will also make it easier.

shrink your amygdala

Bro never pass up an opportunity to order a girl to do something for you.

They're naturally submissive followers, so she asks 'red or white'?

You have to tell her to do something here, tell her to bring red, if she doesnt have it tell her to buy it on the way to ur house, u can even order her the precise wine to get that u like.

If u did that, do u think there would be any confusion or backing out in the last minute?

Sorry to say it but bitches perceive 'easy going' guys as low status, its just how their out of date monkey brain works. So dont take it personally, but do adapt.
I wish my brain worked like that. Your suggestion makes complete sense, but I would have never expected "red or white" to be a shit test. I replied honestly... I prefer red but don't give a shit. I'm retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I wish my brain worked like that. Your suggestion makes complete sense, but I would have never expected "red or white" to be a shit test. I replied honestly... I prefer red but don't give a shit. I'm retarded.
You can break out of it because I was also very laid back nice guy like you only 1yr+ ago, it takes practice and deeper understanding. First through watching The Black Phillip Show in full (ive probably said that before but its necessary if u havent) and then after some pimp books help a lot too.

You can break out of it because I was also very laid back nice guy like you only 1yr+ ago, it takes practice and deeper understanding. First through watching The Black Phillip Show in full (ive probably said that before but its necessary if u havent) and then after some pimp books help a lot too.
I watched the first two episodes of Black Philip Show and didn't learn anything new. It's entertaining, but it seems basic redpill stuff. What books do you recommend?

Also, this is my usual approach with Tinder matches. These screenshots are all of matches that ghosted me. Can I do any better?

Tg7 Tg6 Tg5 Tg4 Tg3 Tg2 Tg1 Tg0

Literally got hundreds of these. I've also tried building a bit more rapport by asking about hobbies n shit, but they always ghost as soon as the conversation moves away from "xd xd small talk" to meeting up.

I've fucked several women with this approach but maybe it is suboptimal? The success ratio is absymal.

• +1
Also I do ghost girls sometimes. It's usually when I didn't check their pictures properly, I open and they reply, and before trying to make plans I go though their pictures again and tell myself I'm not that desperate to fuck. Then I ghost.

Wonder if they're doing the exact same with me...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 6403
I watched the first two episodes of Black Philip Show and didn't learn anything new. It's entertaining, but it seems basic redpill stuff. What books do you recommend?

Also, this is my usual approach with Tinder matches. These screenshots are all of matches that ghosted me. Can I do any better?

View attachment 978833View attachment 978834View attachment 978835View attachment 978836View attachment 978837View attachment 978838View attachment 978839View attachment 978840

Literally got hundreds of these. I've also tried building a bit more rapport by asking about hobbies n shit, but they always ghost as soon as the conversation moves away from "xd xd small talk" to meeting up.

I've fucked several women with this approach but maybe it is suboptimal? The success ratio is absymal.
ur texting like a soyboy tbh

View attachment 978833View attachment 978834View attachment 978835View attachment 978836View attachment 978837View attachment 978838View attachment 978839View attachment 978840

Idk bro honestly i wont claim to be a text expert, cus im not.

Watch Black Phillip Show episode 10, this is the most philosophical and insightful episode, you will learn new things from this Im sure.

His show got better as it went on, because it moved away from taking calls style show, and more conversational also with more women in the studio so you can recognise patterns in their behaviour/shit testing.

get a neck tattoo bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 6403
Also I do ghost girls sometimes. It's usually when I didn't check their pictures properly, I open and they reply, and before trying to make plans I go though their pictures again and tell myself I'm not that desperate to fuck. Then I ghost.

Wonder if they're doing the exact same with me...
probably, they check your pictures again and they realize they got 5 hotter guys with better text game and thats about it brah.

Streak of failures. Ghosted by two girls I fucked after trying to get a second date. Ghosted by one girl I fucked a few times for no reason.

And finally, a cute Finnish girl I really liked and that was a beast in bed (she liked it rough, told me that she had lost count of how many times I made her cum, showed me some weird positions, fucking loved it) texted me this shit after ignoring me for a second date, despite her being eager to meet again after the end of our first one:

Fml0

Fml1

I'm never good enough for a second time.

I've also fucked the sluttiest 18 year old vegan and leftist Indian student this weekend. She lost her virginity at 13 and we talked about our sexual experiences. She's had threesomes, orgies, and couple swaps, told me that she fucked guys in the middle of the dance floor and in pubs' bathrooms, and more. Sex was fun, she was good company, but damn. Never felt so sexually inexperienced in my life compared to her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 6403
3 different girls. Losing hope again. Literally feel enraged right now and I need to act cool for these whores.

Screenshot 20210217 134648 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20210217 134712 WhatsApp
Screenshot 20210217 134730 WhatsApp

What's the fucking point. Goddamn it I fucking hate being a low tier normie shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Pretty girl that drove 1 hour to my place to "have a drink". Was really resistant to anything physical, I played it slow and cool, ended up making out and touching her ass but she didn't want to go any further. This time I respected that instead of keeping escalating relentlessly, and of course it didn't fucking matter.

Convo0

Convo1

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, fogdart and Deleted member 6403
I creampied this girl on the first date. She seemed very interested and bubbly then she ghosted.

Then she said this.

Screenshot 20210225 135218 WhatsApp

I'm starting to feel numb to this shit...

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 10782
Fuck everyone in this topic criticizing OP

" You should have done this OP, its cause of this OP "

Fuck you, you CANT CONTROL WOMEN without force and order

How does a parent discipline a kid without FORCE. Didnt your parents beat your ass when you misbehaved ?

How to do you break a wild horse? With kind words and optismitic quotes?

Women only understand being forced what to do, they are children and without strict rules and enfocement they will behave like the emotionally unstable animals they are

You CANT CONTROL WOMEN WITH WORDS

COPE ALL YOU WANT ABOUT MUH GAME OR MUH CHARISMA

When your ancestors wanted pussy they didnt ask, they grabbed her by the hair and drug her to the bed, when she got out of line she was slapped

If you think this is cruel then hopefully a High T guy will come up to your mom and slap her around and you wont do shit about it but sit down and cry because you are a BITCH

NO YOU MUST USE FORCE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hglk442, hairyballscel, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
Fuck everyone in this topic criticizing OP

" You should have done this OP, its cause of this OP "

Fuck you, you CANT CONTROL WOMEN without force and order

How does a parent discipline a kid without FORCE. Didnt your parents beat your ass when you misbehaved ?

How to do you break a wild horse? With kind words and optismitic quotes?

Women only understand being forced what to do, they are children and without strict rules and enfocement they will behave like the emotionally unstable animals they are

You CANT CONTROL WOMEN WITH WORDS

COPE ALL YOU WANT ABOUT MUH GAME OR MUH CHARISMA

When your ancestors wanted pussy they didnt ask, they grabbed her by the hair and drug her to the bed, when she got out of line she was slapped

If you think this is cruel then hopefully a High T guy will come up to your mom and slap her around and you wont do shit about it but sit down and cry because you are a BITCH

NO YOU MUST USE FORCE
Indeed, we must take women's rights away globally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 9568 and WadlowMaxxing
Indeed, we must take women's rights away globally
Yes because 95% of men will never know how to handle a woman due to being pussywhipped

Not because its impossible

• +1
Yes because 95% of men will never know how to handle a woman due to being pussywhipped

Not because its impossible
How do u even beat women legally now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and WadlowMaxxing
How do u even beat women legally now
Mentally abuse and attack

Or punch stomach which doesnt show marks publicly (girl won't tell on you if you dont simp)

• +1
Quickest date of my life. She came over and brought me a bottle of wine. Seemed a bit distant/awkward since the beginning. Mentioned her ex like on her second sentence, I told her "no talking about exes tonight". As soon as she came in she needed a smoke. A lot of small talk with awkward pauses and shit.

I put my hand on her shoulder on the balcony and she told me "don't do that, it makes me feel short", I told her "you are", and she told me "you are as well". I told her "well you seem to care about it, I don't".

She sat far away on the sofa and refused to come closer. Then she said herself "I don't know how to say it nicely, but I wanna leave". I told her she's not being held hostage, and asked why. She told me "it feels awkward, I feel no chemistry". I asked her if she felt any physical attraction and she said "no, I don't, I'm sorry". Then started treating me like a child and saying shit like "I can see you're upset, it's not your fault" and also joking about it a bit. I felt really awkward at that point and told her to leave.

Her pics:

Screenshot 20210226 201522 Tinder Screenshot 20210226 201534 Tinder

Flatmate is fucking his GF now while I am rotting.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: hairyballscel and fogdart
Quickest date of my life. She came over and brought me a bottle of wine. Seemed a bit distant/awkward since the beginning. Mentioned her ex like on her second sentence, I told her "no talking about exes tonight". As soon as she came in she needed a smoke. A lot of small talk with awkward pauses and shit.

I put my hand on her shoulder on the balcony and she told me "don't do that, it makes me feel short", I told her "you are", and she told me "you are as well". I told her "well you seem to care about it, I don't".

She sat far away on the sofa and refused to come closer. Then she said herself "I don't know how to say it nicely, but I wanna leave". I told her she's not being held hostage, and asked why. She told me "it feels awkward, I feel no chemistry". I asked her if she felt any physical attraction and she said "no, I don't, I'm sorry". Then started treating me like a child and saying shit like "I can see you're upset, it's not your fault" and also joking about it a bit. I felt really awkward at that point and told her to leave.

Her pics:

View attachment 1010091View attachment 1010092

Flatmate is fucking his GF now while I am rotting.
Get lifts bro

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Ok

Me:

C1hU1Rj

• +1
Damn bro, even I don't get treated like that and we're the same height
This one is a different girl, she didn't know my height... This is the full convo on Tinder
C0 C1 C2

And this is the followup on WA

C3

I don't get it. What am I doing wrong? Am I really that ugly? Am I saying something that turns them off?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I told her "shut up" when she was resisting and tried putting my hand under her shirt. She said she was uncomfortable and wiggled away. I am not gonna rape somebody and risk getting in jail.
High inhib

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Still bumping this shit thread you abused dog ?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Looks234
I creampied this girl on the first date. She seemed very interested and bubbly then she ghosted.

Then she said this.

View attachment 1007237

I'm starting to feel numb to this shit...
Wtf
Look like my gay best friend? If this shit keeps occuring maybe it’s something about you dude
Maybe your dick is small or smelly or maybe you’re short and that makes them embarrassed of seeing you again. I’ve had a “gf” with whom i broke up because she was my height jfl and i’m 5ft10