I don't fucking get it. Another Tinder failure.

Both are true. Dick is 5.5x5 inches, height is 5'6".
Can't do much about either though, can I?
No you cant
Your dick is average and height is below average
You’ve got 33 lays according to you. There’s not much you should complain about. I mog you (except body where you destroy me) and i’ve got 1 lay lmao

If you get flaked you could try another time to schedule a date, you should know better but if it keeps happening just delete them from your phone w/e and move on

No you cant
Your dick is average and height is below average
You’ve got 33 lays according to you. There’s not much you should complain about. I mog you (except body where you destroy me) and i’ve got 1 lay lmao

If you get flaked you could try another time to schedule a date, you should know better but if it keeps happening just delete them from your phone w/e and move on
My N count is up to 52 now, but most of the girls are sub-6 and most of the girls ghosted me or disappeared after the lay. I don't feel proud about it. I'd rather have a N count of 3 with three 7+ girls that wanted to stick around and truly desired me. N count is a bad metric TBH. And I'm stupid for trying to increase it relentlessly. It's not making me happy at all.

My N count is up to 52 now, but most of the girls are sub-6 and most of the girls ghosted me or disappeared after the lay. I don't feel proud about it. I'd rather have a N count of 3 with three 7+ girls that wanted to stick around and truly desired me. N count is a bad metric TBH. And I'm stupid for trying to increase it relentlessly. It's not making me happy at all.
That’s how everyone is coping

“muh lay count is 44 but i wish i had 1 single LTR instead”

and

“I had 2 LTRs but i wish i had slayed left and right”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
That’s how everyone is coping

“muh lay count is 44 but i wish i had 1 single LTR instead”

and

“I had 2 LTRs but i wish i had slayed left and right”
I had an LTR and I still miss her like hell

Not even after 10 surgeries

Screenshot 20210227 130719 Tinder

Fucked a 6/10 32yr old French girl yesterday. A bit of rapport building on Tinder, then told her to come over for wine, she obliged. She was really into me, initiated kino and initiated making out. Creampied her 4 times, we fucked for hours and had weed. It was 2AM and told her she could crash at mine if she wanted, but she still decided to leave. Weird.

Anyway, some blackpills coming from her mouth:
- "I thought you were taller from your pictures."
- "My first impression when seeing you was that you were smaller than I expected... fortunately you compensated in many other ways."
- "Your pictures had a bit of bad boy vibe but not too much... I once matched with a guy with really bad boy pictures, I found him really exciting but never met him because he looked too aggressive."
- "I won't wear any heels next time... teehee"

She texted me today, had some small talk... I didn't invite her for any follow-up date yet. My assumption is that she will reject a second date even if she had fun because judging from her sentences her subconscious is screaming "he's short, bad genes, get away!" even if she does like me.

Fucked a 6/10 32yr old French girl yesterday. A bit of rapport building on Tinder, then told her to come over for wine, she obliged. She was really into me, initiated kino and initiated making out. Creampied her 4 times, we fucked for hours and had weed. It was 2AM and told her she could crash at mine if she wanted, but she still decided to leave. Weird.

- "My first impression when seeing you was that you were smaller than I expected... fortunately you compensated in many other ways."
- "Your pictures had a bit of bad boy vibe but not too much... I once matched with a guy with really bad boy pictures, I found him really exciting but never met him because he looked too aggressive."

She texted me today, had some small talk... I didn't invite her for any follow-up date yet. My assumption is that she will reject a second date even if she had fun because judging from her sentences her subconscious is screaming "he's short, bad genes, get away!" even if she does like me.
jbmaxx

Two more I remembered from the same chick:
- "I was reluctant to meet you at first because it's Saturday and I thought it was weird for someone to have no plans on Saturday." She said this with a straight face, even though she had no plans as well.
- She told me about the story of how she invited a "tall and hot" guy to her place, and was turned off by his small dick a lot. She still fucked, but mid-fuck he was trying to talk dirty and she felt even more turned off as "he couldn't back up his words due to his small dick". She told me she stopped him, and told him she wasn't feeling it anymore, and that he got pissed off when he left and screamed at her for being "like every other girl".

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 9568
Two more I remembered from the same chick:
- "I was reluctant to meet you at first because it's Saturday and I thought it was weird for someone to have no plans on Saturday." She said this with a straight face, even though she had no plans as well.
- She told me about the story of how she invited a "tall and hot" guy to her place, and was turned off by his small dick a lot. She still fucked, but mid-fuck he was trying to talk dirty and she felt even more turned off as "he couldn't back up his words due to his small dick". She told me she stopped him, and told him she wasn't feeling it anymore, and that he got pissed off when he left and screamed at her for being "like every other girl".
soon enough he will join this forum

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 10782
Screenshot 20210311 003754 WhatsApp

Screenshot 20210311 003810 WhatsApp

Wtf. Just when I thought nothing suprised me anymore.

@DatGuyYouLike

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible
View attachment 1035145

View attachment 1035146

Wtf. Just when I thought nothing suprised me anymore.

@DatGuyYouLike
Context: girl from Chile, met her outdoors, she was very into me. Brought back home, she bought wine for me. We were talking and she literally sat closer to me and started making out on her own initiative.

We fucked 3 times, I was dominant but not overly so. She wanted to use a condom, I tried to push her a few times to go raw because I can't feel shit with a condom, but eventually caved in and used one.

I cooked dinner for both of us, conversation was great, she enjoyed the food and told me she would cook for me next.

I got horny again and she gave me a handjob. We chatted some more. It was late and I liked her, so I told her she could crash at mine, but she refused. I didn't push.

Told her to text me when she got back, she did and told me that it was a "lovely evening".

Then ghosted me. When questioned (I do it to see what they say, I know it's over) she told me I was psychologically and physically abusive. Wtf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Woman moment #2

Screenshot 20210311 011057 WhatsApp

Did she just fuck me to plug her insta?

@DatGuyYouLike "treat women badly", amirite?

Screenshot 20210311 012627 Gallery

I feel like in person girls are way more attracted to me than online, while texting most girls dont look interested but once we meet in person pretty much all girls I've met were very receptive, all my Tinder dates ended up in lays, I dont know if thats because of my height/frame/voice or something

So why do u think she ghosted you?
Probably pushing for no condom, but dunno TBH. Maybe she couldn't accept the fact that she enjoyed being teased with racist jokes while claiming to be a feminist

Probably pushing for no condom, but dunno TBH. Maybe she couldn't accept the fact that she enjoyed being teased with racist jokes while claiming to be a feminist
How long did she ghost you for after the date, seems weird tbh since it looks like she liked you.

How long did she ghost you for after the date, seems weird tbh since it looks like she liked you.
I texted her 2 days after the date, she ignored me for 5 days after that

"Women just want to take it slow"

Howbibg

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
I texted her 2 days after the date, she ignored me for 5 days after that
Let them text you first next time, and do that every time. No benefit to texting first, because if she did like you she would text back eventually. If she didn't, she wasn't interested. But there's a chance she's testing your desperation by waiting a few days, then if you text first you ruin the potential attraction she could've had.

So mathematically speaking there's no benefit to you texting back first after the date, never do it anymore.

Streak of failures. Ghosted by two girls I fucked after trying to get a second date. Ghosted by one girl I fucked a few times for no reason.

And finally, a cute Finnish girl I really liked and that was a beast in bed (she liked it rough, told me that she had lost count of how many times I made her cum, showed me some weird positions, fucking loved it) texted me this shit after ignoring me for a second date, despite her being eager to meet again after the end of our first one:

View attachment 987869

View attachment 987870

I'm never good enough for a second time.

I've also fucked the sluttiest 18 year old vegan and leftist Indian student this weekend. She lost her virginity at 13 and we talked about our sexual experiences. She's had threesomes, orgies, and couple swaps, told me that she fucked guys in the middle of the dance floor and in pubs' bathrooms, and more. Sex was fun, she was good company, but damn. Never felt so sexually inexperienced in my life compared to her
It must be height pill or dick pill. Even tho you're rough and make them cum, they don't seem to get satisfied. I barely get ghosted after sex - it happened just once because i wasn't "rough enough" for her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
Pretty girl that drove 1 hour to my place to "have a drink". Was really resistant to anything physical, I played it slow and cool, ended up making out and touching her ass but she didn't want to go any further. This time I respected that instead of keeping escalating relentlessly, and of course it didn't fucking matter.

View attachment 1005515

View attachment 1005516
The heightpill is brutal. I have a feeling that the women think that you're an overcompensating manlet trying to act alpha. It must be something about your demeanour.

• +1
How did it go? Women want to have casual sex with big dick bad boys.
She sent me a fake naked pic, I called her out, she said she wasn't a catfish but wasn't comfortable sharing a real pic, and I told her to fuck off

Let's resurrect this gay thread with two flakes in a row from the same girl, the cute Indian leftist I fucked a while ago. She just ghosted me and never showed up.

Vaa0

Vaa1

Been fucking a French girl who is really (exaggeratedly) into me and has a crazy sex drive, and an Indian girl who is more chill and claims I am her second lay ever. The problem is that they both have a cute face but their bodies are meh, a bit too chubby and unfit for me and it bothers me a lot. Also the French one is so clingy, I can see how girls get turned off by that shit.

Also I am good at Tinder:

Bitchniger

Can't wait to die

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Let's resurrect this gay thread with two flakes in a row from the same girl, the cute Indian leftist I fucked a while ago. She just ghosted me and never showed up.

View attachment 1076489
View attachment 1076488

Been fucking a French girl who is really (exaggeratedly) into me and has a crazy sex drive, and an Indian girl who is more chill and claims I am her second lay ever. The problem is that they both have a cute face but their bodies are meh, a bit too chubby and unfit for me and it bothers me a lot. Also the French one is so clingy, I can see how girls get turned off by that shit.

Also I am good at Tinder:

View attachment 1076491

Can't wait to die
You seem to be having a streak of wins. Also, I read comments from women saying that they ghost men when they feel unsafe so maybe you should work on making them feel safe

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Pray to Gandy

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
You seem to be having a streak of wins. Also, I read comments from women saying that they ghost men when they feel unsafe so maybe you should work on making them feel safe
I wouldn't really call them wins, they're 5/10 IRL at best... I enjoy fucking them for 3-4 times then I lose interest REALLY fast.

Context: girl from Chile, met her outdoors, she was very into me. Brought back home, she bought wine for me. We were talking and she literally sat closer to me and started making out on her own initiative.

We fucked 3 times, I was dominant but not overly so. She wanted to use a condom, I tried to push her a few times to go raw because I can't feel shit with a condom, but eventually caved in and used one.

I cooked dinner for both of us, conversation was great, she enjoyed the food and told me she would cook for me next.

I got horny again and she gave me a handjob. We chatted some more. It was late and I liked her, so I told her she could crash at mine, but she refused. I didn't push.

Told her to text me when she got back, she did and told me that it was a "lovely evening".

Then ghosted me. When questioned (I do it to see what they say, I know it's over) she told me I was psychologically and physically abusive. Wtf.
iyou wanting to go raw destroyed everything

FML

Of course. Heightpill and dickpill all at once.
My dick is 5.5in length x 5.0in girth. Should I just lie to her?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
This is how she continued BTW.

Sofi

Legit or crazy? Of course my jokes were said in a teasing manner and she seemed to enjoy being teased during the date.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I keep feeling depressed despite a N-count of 59 because:

- To find a girl that is down to fuck me I have to sift through literally hundreds of timewasters
- Even if a girl is DTF, I sometimes fuck it up by being too eager or autistic
- Therefore, the ratio of girls I fuck to girls I interact with is abysmal

- Girls that express genuine interest in me are always below 6/10 IRL rating
- Girls above or equal to 6/10 IRL rating that fuck me never express genuine interest
- Therefore, the quality of girls I fuck is way below what I would like

So I either have to be sexless, which is depressing, or put a lot of effort and lower my standards enough to have sex, which is depressing.

There's no solution, except maybe face surgery + leg lengthening surgery + hardcore gymmaxxing + hardcore penis enlargement. But if I think about that, then I always remember how most men on earth do not have to go through the risks of surgery and incredible effort to get laid with attractive women, which is depressing.

And if I go through it and eventually get laid with beautiful women, I'll always know in the back of my mind that they wouldn't have fucked me before heavy surgical modification, implying that I am a cheating genetic dead end, which is depressing.

We should detect and kill off unattractive babies, it's just an unfair way of living.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
I keep feeling depressed despite a N-count of 59 because:

- To find a girl that is down to fuck me I have to sift through literally hundreds of timewasters
- Even if a girl is DTF, I sometimes fuck it up by being too eager or autistic
- Therefore, the ratio of girls I fuck to girls I interact with is abysmal

- Girls that express genuine interest in me are always below 6/10 IRL rating
- Girls above or equal to 6/10 IRL rating that fuck me never express genuine interest
- Therefore, the quality of girls I fuck is way below what I would like

So I either have to be sexless, which is depressing, or put a lot of effort and lower my standards enough to have sex, which is depressing.

There's no solution, except maybe face surgery + leg lengthening surgery + hardcore gymmaxxing + hardcore penis enlargement. But if I think about that, then I always remember how most men on earth do not have to go through the risks of surgery and incredible effort to get laid with attractive women, which is depressing.

And if I go through it and eventually get laid with beautiful women, I'll always know in the back of my mind that they wouldn't have fucked me before heavy surgical modification, implying that I am a cheating genetic dead end, which is depressing.

We should detect and kill off unattractive babies, it's just an unfair way of living.
Your problem is simple: you want to live like a chad whiles you know you’re a high tier normie at best and women can sense that. You’re clearly good looking and NT by IRL standards because you’re able to slay but most women don’t see you as casual sex material because of your height and dick size. Your best bet is to stick slayings 5/10s casually. 6/10+ women will not consider you as casual sex material unless they’re giga sluts, which makes it difficult for you to retain them because of heightpill and dickpill. Just rope and be free.

• +1
Hot middle-eastern girl. Matched, talked a bit and built rapport. I told her to come over for a drink tonight, she was eager to. Asked for her number, gave it to me. She came over on time. I met her outside.

Had wine, fun conversation, super receptive to kino. I pulled her closer and she had zero resistance. Made out intensely. I was feeling her ass and boobs, no resistance. She jumped on top of me, I kept escalating. Tried kissing her stomach and she said: "No no, I really don't want to do this, sorry. Were you expecting a hookup?".

I told her I wasn't expecting anything and pushed back a bit. Some more conversation, light touching. I pulled her again after a while, again -- zero resistance. Made out more intensely. She jumped on me again. I grabbed her and threw her on the couch, and jumped on top of her. Started kissing her neck and licking it. Things were becoming hot and sweaty. She was moaning. I was touching her bare ass. As I put my hand under her shirt, she said: "I am sorry but I don't feel comfortable doing this. I'm not that easy. Nothing is gonna happen".

It sounded more like a real rejection rather than a tease so I just stopped and told her to go home. I offered to get her a cab but she refused and paid herself. As she left she said "It was nice meeting you". I said nothing and just opened the door for her.

I am really frustrated right now. She was hot. She told me I looked hot. She was visibly into me when making out and had zero resistance to me pulling her in. But she killed any attempt of escalation. She was also not looking for anything long-term as she is just visiting for a few months.

She was a few cm taller than me (she's 5'7", I am 5'6"). The only reason I can think of is that she didn't find me attractive enough. Or that she was conflicted as she liked me and my confidence, but her biology kept telling her I was too short as a sexual mate.

I have no fucking idea. Why would shit like this happen?

I think I have your solution. It looks like this Tik Tok. @2:28 it starts.

Great way to start the day. Got this text and got blocked by a cute and sweet chick I went on a walk with yesterday.

Screenshot 20210417 101523 WhatsApp

We talked for 1hr, then we sat down, and I went for the kiss. She gave me some "I don't do this on first dates" resistance but I knew it was bullshit. I told her "if you're not interested let's not waste each other's time" with a smile, and she immediately said "no, that's not it" and then we made out for a bit. She pulled away.

I told her to go back to mine as I was cold and I was gonna make something to drink. She said "I'll see about that", but followed me. I got to my apartment complex and showed her the gym and the pool as she said she loved fitness and swimming. As soon as I got the main door, she said "I'm not going to come in with you".

I was completely unfazed, and told her "sure? I'm not going to hold you hostage", again smiling. She said "not this time", and I told her "no problem, I'll walk you back towards the station a bit".

I walked her back halfway, and told her "ok, this is where I say bye", and made out again. She didn't really want me to leave and told me "don't you wanna talk a little bit more"? It had already been almost 2hrs and I told her "next time". She told me she would send me some pics from her morning workout and I smiled, said bye, and left.

Then she sends me this instead of workout pics. What did I do wrong?
I thought I had handled the shit tests pretty well.

You got emotional like a bitch when she resisted you. You failed the shittest.

You should've rolled off, waited & tried again, & again, until she eventually gives in.

Also did you try kissing her neck? That excites a lot of girls & they're less likely to push you off when you continue to escalate from that.
If she shit tests u then it's already over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782 and turkproducer
Rate my banter. Do I have good game?

Banter

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9 and turkproducer