I don't fucking get it. Another Tinder failure.

Are you ready for the most autistic thing I've ever done?

Context:
19 year old girl met off Tinder, she was quite direct with her messages complimenting my photos and body. She agreed to meet the same night we matched, and travelled 45 minutes to meet me. I was quite confident she was into me and either DTF or down for some intimacy.

We met for a walk, she was a bit taller than me but cute. I didn't really care and we started talking about life and shit like that. She responded well to light kino and actually initiated it herself a few times.

I felt my brain was quite slow that night and my game was very sloppy. I wasn't leading her well and wasn't really thinking about the path to take, which led us to having to stupidly change direction a few times and her actually suggesting to walk in a certain direction. Eye contact was strong and I assumed she would come back to mine.

My brain wasn't working and I stupidly suggested having some wine outside, then realized we would need to get glasses and that she might have to go too soon to take her back after the wine, so I actually changed my mind and said we should go to my place instead. It felt very sloppy and not natural. She said "I'm not coming back to yours, but I'm down to have a drink outside". At this point I felt like I had fucked up because I had suggested the drink outside to begin with, then ate my own words, and now she could sense I wasn't actually leading and was just winging it. The best course of action would have been to tell her something like "that's fine, but thinking about it again I'd really rather be inside but we can keep that for another night if you need to go".

Instead, I kept pushing and trying to convince her like an idiot. At one point she told me that if she came home with me she wouldn't be able to resist me and she didn't want to do that on the first date. I could have said something like "it doesn't sound like a bad thing at all, but I'm not in a hurry to get physical", instead I erroneously interpreted her words as LMR and tried to push her to come over again. She said "no" again and I... I tried to kiss her. I really don't know what I was thinking. I have never been so sloppy/autistic before.

I think I was so convinced she wanted to fuck me that I just could not compute why she wouldn't come back home with me and as a way of getting proof that she was into me I went for the kiss to actually get some proof that my assumptions were correct. I'm a fucking retarded autistic robot. Of course she rejected the kiss, and again I thought she was just shy and that she couldn't reject me as she was into me, so I tried to KISS HER AGAIN, this time grabbing her neck and pulling her in a bit.

She backed off and said something like "I have to go now, but I had fun on the walk. I hope you're not the kind of person that doesn't want to see me again if we didn't sleep on the first date" which made me think that she was keen to go on a second date. The day after I contacted her, and when she read my message she blocked me on WhatsApp. Then I went full autistic mode and messaged her, and she actually replied. Here's the cringeworthy spew that came out of my autistic coomer robot brain:

Me:
Kat0

Her:
Kat1

Kat2

Kat3

Me:
Kat4

Her:

Kat5

Me:
Kat6

Her:
Kat7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, Julius and AlexAP
Why am I posting this?

1. It's a record of how retarded and out of touch I was, which helps me remember how retarded I am and try to not be this retarded in the future.

2. It's an interesting story and I hope you get entertainment and wisdom out of it.

3. So you can make fun of me and bully me, so that I will avoid making these mistakes even more in the future, because being bullied works.

4. So that retards who say "looks are the only thing that matters" can go rope. I could have 100% fucked this girl, despite the height difference and the age difference. My sloppy game was the culprit that led me to failure, not my looks. Had I been less pushy or more patient, I would have definitely fucked her on date #2.

Now excuse me while I go tie a rope around my neck and hit myself in the face with a brick until I die

1519618379 04f

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
Are you ready for the most autistic thing I've ever done?

Context:
19 year old girl met off Tinder, she was quite direct with her messages complimenting my photos and body. She agreed to meet the same night we matched, and travelled 45 minutes to meet me. I was quite confident she was into me and either DTF or down for some intimacy.

We met for a walk, she was a bit taller than me but cute. I didn't really care and we started talking about life and shit like that. She responded well to light kino and actually initiated it herself a few times.

I felt my brain was quite slow that night and my game was very sloppy. I wasn't leading her well and wasn't really thinking about the path to take, which led us to having to stupidly change direction a few times and her actually suggesting to walk in a certain direction. Eye contact was strong and I assumed she would come back to mine.

My brain wasn't working and I stupidly suggested having some wine outside, then realized we would need to get glasses and that she might have to go too soon to take her back after the wine, so I actually changed my mind and said we should go to my place instead. It felt very sloppy and not natural. She said "I'm not coming back to yours, but I'm down to have a drink outside". At this point I felt like I had fucked up because I had suggested the drink outside to begin with, then ate my own words, and now she could sense I wasn't actually leading and was just winging it. The best course of action would have been to tell her something like "that's fine, but thinking about it again I'd really rather be inside but we can keep that for another night if you need to go".

Instead, I kept pushing and trying to convince her like an idiot. At one point she told me that if she came home with me she wouldn't be able to resist me and she didn't want to do that on the first date. I could have said something like "it doesn't sound like a bad thing at all, but I'm not in a hurry to get physical", instead I erroneously interpreted her words as LMR and tried to push her to come over again. She said "no" again and I... I tried to kiss her. I really don't know what I was thinking. I have never been so sloppy/autistic before.

I think I was so convinced she wanted to fuck me that I just could not compute why she wouldn't come back home with me and as a way of getting proof that she was into me I went for the kiss to actually get some proof that my assumptions were correct. I'm a fucking retarded autistic robot. Of course she rejected the kiss, and again I thought she was just shy and that she couldn't reject me as she was into me, so I tried to KISS HER AGAIN, this time grabbing her neck and pulling her in a bit.

She backed off and said something like "I have to go now, but I had fun on the walk. I hope you're not the kind of person that doesn't want to see me again if we didn't sleep on the first date" which made me think that she was keen to go on a second date. The day after I contacted her, and when she read my message she blocked me on WhatsApp. Then I went full autistic mode and messaged her, and she actually replied. Here's the cringeworthy spew that came out of my autistic coomer robot brain:

Me:
View attachment 1151636

Her:
View attachment 1151637

View attachment 1151638

View attachment 1151639

Me:
View attachment 1151640

Her:

View attachment 1151641

Me:
View attachment 1151642

Her:
View attachment 1151643
Read everything. Caged hard.

But mirin that she read all your messages instead of metooing you.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Deleted member 10782
I'm going fucking insane.
Let's see what you think about this one...

Cute skinny girl, met outside, a bit shorter than me. We went for a walk. She looked shy/nervous or maybe disinterested from the beginning, barely any eye contact. She didn't mind light kino. I teased her about her nervousness and she told me she just felt a bit dizzy/dehydrated.

I felt like I had to carry the conversation a bit. We walked for around 20min, then grabbed a drink and sat outside in the grass. She seemed to open up a bit more, I started touching her and holding her arms/hands to look at her tattoos, zero resistance.

After a bit I told her that I was getting cold and to move inside to my place. She came with zero resistance. We sat on my sofa, she initially sat a bit away. After some more talking I told her to move closer and she did without hesitation.

She still wasn't looking at me and her body language was super tense, wasn't even lying her back against the sofa. I played with her hair a bit and gently pulled her face towards mine.

Zero resistance, but she wasn't actively participating in the kissing or anything. It was like kissing a corpse. I teased her about it, she said she felt sick. I gave her some fresh water and asked what was wrong, she told me she was nauseous.

We kept talking a little bit more, I was running my hands gently over her body and breasts, zero resistance. But it felt something was off. I asked if she was OK and she said again she felt sick. I asked if she wanted to go home and she said she did as she didn't want to puke in my house.

She got up very coldly, it felt like she was more uncomfortable than sick. I opened the door for her and she went out without a kiss/hug or anything. I teased her "is that how you say goodbye?" and she said something like "do you want a wave?". I told her to come closer and -- again -- no resistance but it felt like she wasn't participating in the kiss. Then she awkwardly left and said "see you", I was a bit speechless.

Wtf? Maybe she was actually sick, but it really felt like kissing a corpse and like she wasn't actively doing anything.

I don't get it. If she didn't like me, why did she spend all that time with me and came back?

If she was actually sick, why did she not even bother kissing me properly or showing some reciprocation?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: koalendo and EasternRightWinger15
I'm going fucking insane.
Let's see what you think about this one...

Cute skinny girl, met outside, a bit shorter than me. We went for a walk. She looked shy/nervous or maybe disinterested from the beginning, barely any eye contact. She didn't mind light kino. I teased her about her nervousness and she told me she just felt a bit dizzy/dehydrated.

I felt like I had to carry the conversation a bit. We walked for around 20min, then grabbed a drink and sat outside in the grass. She seemed to open up a bit more, I started touching her and holding her arms/hands to look at her tattoos, zero resistance.

After a bit I told her that I was getting cold and to move inside to my place. She came with zero resistance. We sat on my sofa, she initially sat a bit away. After some more talking I told her to move closer and she did without hesitation.

She still wasn't looking at me and her body language was super tense, wasn't even lying her back against the sofa. I played with her hair a bit and gently pulled her face towards mine.

Zero resistance, but she wasn't actively participating in the kissing or anything. It was like kissing a corpse. I teased her about it, she said she felt sick. I gave her some fresh water and asked what was wrong, she told me she was nauseous.

We kept talking a little bit more, I was running my hands gently over her body and breasts, zero resistance. But it felt something was off. I asked if she was OK and she said again she felt sick. I asked if she wanted to go home and she said she did as she didn't want to puke in my house.

She got up very coldly, it felt like she was more uncomfortable than sick. I opened the door for her and she went out without a kiss/hug or anything. I teased her "is that how you say goodbye?" and she said something like "do you want a wave?". I told her to come closer and -- again -- no resistance but it felt like she wasn't participating in the kiss. Then she awkwardly left and said "see you", I was a bit speechless.

Wtf? Maybe she was actually sick, but it really felt like kissing a corpse and like she wasn't actively doing anything.

I don't get it. If she didn't like me, why did she spend all that time with me and came back?

If she was actually sick, why did she not even bother kissing me properly or showing some reciprocation?
wtf man

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
chad keeps bragging to incels on here

fuck you chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10782
I got a spicy story. Can't fucking make this one up.

I fucked this tiny cute Bangladeshi chick about one week ago on our first Tinder date. She seemed really into me, sex was good, she slept over and we fucked next morning and even went out for breakfast together. 3-4 days after, I told her I was free on Thursday (today) and to come over and have some food together. She replied "cute idea" and we discussed logistics. The day after I invited her she replied with "sorry but I'll pass this time, thanks for the invite". I replied OK and left it at that, I figured that as usual I would not get a second date despite the first one going well.

Today I ended up going out with another chick and banging her. Unfortunately she was 10kg heavier than in her pictures "due to lockdown" but I wanted to drain my balls and she was keen enough. Actually ended up enjoying it a lot, she was fun in bed and fun to talk to.

Anyway, around midnight the Bangladeshi chick texts me and asks if I'm awake. I miss the text, she calls me. She tells me that she was in the area and wanted to know if she could come over and sleep at mine. I was like "sure, why not". I wasn't thinking much about our previous conversation. She came to my place and I met her downstairs. She was very nicely dressed.

I told her "so, what are you doing around here? Did you Tinder date ditch you?" and she looked at me and awkwardly laughed. I knew I had hit the nail on the head. I persisted and she ended up telling me "yeah, something like that". At that point I realised I was the backup. I would have been fine with it, but I also remembered that she flaked on me for this same day, where I invited her to my place to have food together and fuck.

I already knew I was going to kick her out, but decided to keep poking at her. I asked her what happened on the date. She told me she met a guy who was cute, but he kept being very apologetic and insecure and it turned her off. Then I told her "so you reached out to me as a backup". She said "no, how can you think that, I wanted to see you and it was something spontaneous".

I told her "I wouldn't have cared if I was a backup. But I had invited you to meet this precise day, then you decided not to come. And then you show up dressed all fancy after a date that didn't go well. What am I supposed to think?"

She started speaking very quickly and awkwardly smiling, telling me: "I am sorry, I told you 'no' for today because I had met you for a date and we had sex, I thought it was a one night stand... It's true that I went on a date today but I wanted to see you because I missed you, not as a backup".

I said: "If you wanted to see me because you missed me, then you would have accepted my date invite. And it was clear I wanted to see you again because I invited you, so there's no way you can tell me you thought our first date was a ONS. I think you should go."

She kept apologizing, telling me she wanted to see me and did something spontaneous, but that she understood my point of view and that her actions were pretty inexcusable. She was all over the place. I walked her to the door, she hugged me goodbye, apologized again, thanked me for letting her come over, and left.

Such a shame -- she was looking real pretty... too bad it was for someone else. All in all, this episode reignited my hatred in women.

I got a spicy story. Can't fucking make this one up.

I fucked this tiny cute Bangladeshi chick about one week ago on our first Tinder date. She seemed really into me, sex was good, she slept over and we fucked next morning and even went out for breakfast together. 3-4 days after, I told her I was free on Thursday (today) and to come over and have some food together. She replied "cute idea" and we discussed logistics. The day after I invited her she replied with "sorry but I'll pass this time, thanks for the invite". I replied OK and left it at that, I figured that as usual I would not get a second date despite the first one going well.

Today I ended up going out with another chick and banging her. Unfortunately she was 10kg heavier than in her pictures "due to lockdown" but I wanted to drain my balls and she was keen enough. Actually ended up enjoying it a lot, she was fun in bed and fun to talk to.

Anyway, around midnight the Bangladeshi chick texts me and asks if I'm awake. I miss the text, she calls me. She tells me that she was in the area and wanted to know if she could come over and sleep at mine. I was like "sure, why not". I wasn't thinking much about our previous conversation. She came to my place and I met her downstairs. She was very nicely dressed.

I told her "so, what are you doing around here? Did you Tinder date ditch you?" and she looked at me and awkwardly laughed. I knew I had hit the nail on the head. I persisted and she ended up telling me "yeah, something like that". At that point I realised I was the backup. I would have been fine with it, but I also remembered that she flaked on me for this same day, where I invited her to my place to have food together and fuck.

I already knew I was going to kick her out, but decided to keep poking at her. I asked her what happened on the date. She told me she met a guy who was cute, but he kept being very apologetic and insecure and it turned her off. Then I told her "so you reached out to me as a backup". She said "no, how can you think that, I wanted to see you and it was something spontaneous".

I told her "I wouldn't have cared if I was a backup. But I had invited you to meet this precise day, then you decided not to come. And then you show up dressed all fancy after a date that didn't go well. What am I supposed to think?"

She started speaking very quickly and awkwardly smiling, telling me: "I am sorry, I told you 'no' for today because I had met you for a date and we had sex, I thought it was a one night stand... It's true that I went on a date today but I wanted to see you because I missed you, not as a backup".

I said: "If you wanted to see me because you missed me, then you would have accepted my date invite. And it was clear I wanted to see you again because I invited you, so there's no way you can tell me you thought our first date was a ONS. I think you should go."

She kept apologizing, telling me she wanted to see me and did something spontaneous, but that she understood my point of view and that her actions were pretty inexcusable. She was all over the place. I walked her to the door, she hugged me goodbye, apologized again, thanked me for letting her come over, and left.

Such a shame -- she was looking real pretty... too bad it was for someone else. All in all, this episode reignited my hatred in women.
I posted this story on a redpill group and everybody is telling me that I was just butthurt and protecting my ego, and that I should have ignored the fact she was on a date, flaked my invitation, and the fact that I was her "backup".

Do you think that's true? Am I in denial?

Its a shit test and u failed. She wanted to be taken by you with no concern for what she wants (female ultimate fantasy is rape), so she tried to create that situation because she was turned on by you up to that point.
Ugh. Yes, it was a test. But she didn't want to be raped, dumb dumb. She wanted to see if he can resist his urges and if thats all he was looking for. Pussy. Guys like that don't last in a woman's life. They tend to try fucking their sisters, friends, neighbors. Too much drama. Not worth it to today's woman. Although skanks would fuck anything with a hard on or tongue.

I posted this story on a redpill group and everybody is telling me that I was just butthurt and protecting my ego, and that I should have ignored the fact she was on a date, flaked my invitation, and the fact that I was her "backup".

Do you think that's true? Am I in denial?
we all have different values and preferences, you have the full right to consider what she did as a deal-breaker.

but for me, this seems like a FWB's or a short-term relationship so I wouldn't take things too seriously.
you were expecting her to be loyal to you and stop looking at other options after hooking up with you once? this and your story about being offended when a girl didn't wanna have sex with you even though she seemed into you, make me think that you have a big ego that is harming you.

your stories can happen with anyone no matter how good-looking he is, you just gotta be less insecure, look at the positive side of things(she preferred to come to you even though she could've just gone home ), and roll more with the punches, and these girls are just for hookups and short term relationships, after all, I'm not planning on ever getting married, but if I ever did, it definitely wouldn't be a woman who preferred someone else over me before.

we all have different values and preferences, you have the full right to consider what she did as a deal-breaker.

but for me, this seems like a FWB's or a short-term relationship so I wouldn't take things too seriously.
you were expecting her to be loyal to you and stop looking at other options after hooking up with you once? this and your story about being offended when a girl didn't wanna have sex with you even though she seemed into you, make me think that you have a big ego that is harming you.

your stories can happen with anyone no matter how good-looking he is, you just gotta be less insecure, look at the positive side of things(she preferred to come to you even though she could've just gone home ), and roll more with the punches, and these girls are just for hookups and short term relationships, after all, I'm not planning on ever getting married, but if I ever did, it definitely wouldn't be a woman who preferred someone else over me before.
I think everybody is misunderstanding me a bit. There are multiple factors that lead to my displeased reaction with the girl.

1. I had invited her to meet on Thursday
2. She initially agreed
3. The day after she flaked, claiming "her week was too packed"
4. She reached out only after her other date went poorly
5. She mentioned that she would have to sleep over if she came over as she wouldn't be able to catch the last train otherwise

What I found disrespectful and not worthy of my time/sex was her being dishonest and the fact that I was clearly not a priority for her. Furthermore, I couldn't even just fuck her and tell her to GTFO. And I honestly didn't want to, I like this chick, and that's definitely part of the reason why I felt butthurt.

HOWEVER.

Had she told me "I have a date on Thursday, but we can meet later maybe", or had she not accepted then flaked in the first place... I would have been completely fine with it. She can fuck whoever she wants. She's not my girlfriend. She can go get railed every fucking day for all I care.

But don't waste my fucking time. Don't tell me you're free to meet, then flake to meet some random dude, then when you fail to get stuffed come back to me. For real?

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
Change of pace from crying over my fairies, here are some recent lays:

1. 4.5/10 IRL Pakistani girl. Had a very cute face but was fat. She was chubby in her Tinder pics but fatter in person, claimed lockdown was the culprit. Decided to use her to drain balls and try some bullshit game routines.

Conversation was good, she was actually pretty clever and fun to talk to. She enjoyed me having a pretty casual/sexual attitude from the start, we easily talked about sex, dating, past experiences, etc. I tried to portray myself as "cool liberal sex positive guy that doesn't judge XD".

Had some hesitation coming back to mine, I reassured her with time constraint and by telling her that we were gonna take it easy if she wanted to.

Had the nerve of rejecting my first makeout attempt on my couch. But it was an obvious shit test. I reacted nonchalantly and 5 minutes later we were making out. No resistance after that.

Carried her fat ass to my bed. Went down on her. Tried to go in raw and she wanted me to use a condom. I told her I can't feel shit with a condom and that I would not finish inside. Fucked her raw. She was unbelievably tight. Probably the tightest pussy I've fucked. It felt great TBH.

Blew my load all over her. Pillow talk about her experiences, she told me she only had N count of 2 as she was in two long LTRs and broke up recently from the last one.

Had to fuck her tight pussy again, came very quickly. I have to restate how tight that pussy was. Pure bliss.

I do not regret this at all even though she was fat. She was fun to talk to, tight, and submissive. Will likely try to see again. Sent her a "I had a good time" text after she left and she reacted positively.

2. 5/10 21yr old Indian girl. Her Tinder bio said "in London for a few months", pushed for same night lay.

We made plans to go to her place which was super close. She flaked literally last minute saying that she was called for work, but proposed to reschedule for the day after.

At that time I thought it was BS and said "got any last minute concern?". She replied by telling me she really had to work and I pretended to believe her. Turns out it was actually true.

I texted her next day asking if she wanted to meet. She asked me my intentions, I told her "not looking for anything super serious but not into ONSs either, let's have a drink and a chat and see how it goes". She responded positively to that and we made plans.

I went to her place. She was fatter than in the pics, of course blamed lockdown. Cute face though.

She was interning at a company and was temporarily in my city in temporary company provided accommodation. She didn't even have anything to drink and offered me water JFL.

We had water on her tiny sofa, talked about work, travel, why she was in my city, etc. 20 mins in, I tell her to come closer and we makeout. No resistance. I pull her on my lap and start fooling around with her quite big boobs.

I then carry her to her bedroom, drop her on the bed, and she tells me she was a virgin. I tell her that it's not a problem. She asks me to grab a towel in case she bleeds.

I went down on her. Then I tried penetrating her. It was very painful for her. We had this dance where I would get my dick a bit deeper every time and push forward, then get back out so she could stop feeling pain, for like 30 minutes. I kept encouraging her and telling her that it was normal to feel pain the first time. She also felt quite tight, but not as tight as the previous girl I talked about above.

Eventually the pain almost completely subsided and we fucked quite normally for a while. She seemed to enjoy it. Finished all over her.

She didn't bleed and I questioned her being a virgin. She told me that she only had a sexual experience with her Indian boyfriend back in India because her parents were super strict. She mentioned that he tried to penetrate her but she stopped him because it was painful, and that he didn't push for it as I did. She could not explain the lack of bleeding but I suspect that the guy went deep enough to made her bleed or that she masturbated too much. Or that she simply lied, but the pain was definitely real. Dunno.

Was on her bed for a while, discussing sex and shit like that. I was down to spend more time with her and comforting her as she was inexperienced, but then my friend texted me to play some Vidya gaymes so I bailed.

Might see her again, just to not make her feel like complete shit for losing her virginity to a ONS.

3. 19 yr old 6/10 Chinese chick. Believe it or not, she wasn't fat. Not that thin either. Her face was OK. Pretty average looking, but I like Asian chicks.

Met her outside for a walk. Same vibe as girl #1 from these series, pretty chill and casual, I teased her, acted no judgemental and sex positive, etc. Asked her about past relationships and dating, she told me she wasn't a virgin but had never been in a LTR.

I took this as an opportunity to trash talk Chinese man and position myself as a higher value option because of my experience, age, and nationality. She enthusiastically agreed on how Chinese men were retards and gays so it was a good move.

35min in the date I told her to have some wine at my place, she came with no resistance. We had wine, made out and fooled around on the sofa, take to bedroom, etc. As usual.

She had a pretty pussy. I went down on her for like 20min and she was shaking and moaning but couldn't make her cum. It felt like she was close but not fully relaxed.

I then fucked her raw after telling her I would pull out after she asked for a condom. She really enjoyed being choked, spanked, dominated, and fucked hard fast and deep. She told me multiple times that her legs were shaking.

She has this annoying thing with her legs where they would tense up and push me away as I was fucking her. So annoying. But I pinned her down and fucked her harder.

Came all over her. We showered. Then cuddled. I literally fell asleep next to her as I was pretty exhausted. I woke up a few minutes later, she made fun of me for snoring, we discussed sex and relationships.

She said she was looking for an LTR as she never had one, we discussed that a bit. I was honest and told her I'd like one but I need to make sure it's the right girl and I need genuine desire and time etc. She agreed on my perspective and was cool with the idea of fucking early even if the target was a LTR.

She didn't seem to want to leave. Asked me if I was hungry. I told her I was, and offered to cook. Made some very nice steak with vegetables and salad. We had some food together, and again she didn't seem to want to leave. She kept talking with her mouth full of food JFL.

I enjoyed her company but wanted to be alone. Told her I was going to hit the gym and that I should get ready. She got the hint and we kissed goodbye.

Texted her "I had a good time", she responded very positively.

Will likely try to see her again.

Women want to have Chad cum. If you’re not gigachad you will suffer and die like me. Come and die with me soon

She could not explain the lack of bleeding
I googled that a short while ago, it turns out that a large part of women don't bleed when they lose their virginity

Both are true. Dick is 5.5x5 inches, height is 5'6".
Can't do much about either though, can I?
yes you can

you get LL for under 20k

and you can dickmax, you can easily get 7x6 inches in a year, which is a great size