I dont get why sometimes chads/chadlites go into ltr's with ugly girls

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
First of all, not thats not hypergamy, Im talking about niggas who could easily get better girls but still settled for an ugly one.

What are they thinking tbh?? I dont think men care for personality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 7076, thecel and 3 others
I don't get why Chads/Chadlites go into LTRs at all these days.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, gamma, koalendo and 2 others
Because they do

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Because hypergamy is so fucked that chad cannot get above a 4/10

They are chasing guys that do not exist at all

Think if how many tiktok foids post about anime characters that are hot yet they do not exist
Women's brains are childish and illogical, fixated on the fictional rather than reality

I would say 70% of zoomer girls believe in magic star signs etc things that generations ago we would've shunned and said was for children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, lutte, thecel and 4 others
true love bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and BrendioEEE
It's not all about looks ffs. Maybe Chad is smart and doesn't want to LTR a stuck up Stacy who will treat him like shit

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, thecel, CANI and 7 others
true love bro
It's not all about looks
Men typically are a lot more capable of empathy and caring about someone for less superficial reasons than women are. We may be horndogs and want sex all the time, but the more evolved bunch of us also want love too.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, antiantifa, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
I think attractive girls DON'T want to be in a LTR with Chad, they only want to hook up with them, so not sure what you are seeing OP.

Girls want to be in LTR with the guys who they see as not good enough for hookups, so that's why it's hard for people who aren't the highest value 0.0001% of men to ever find someone

• Woah
It's not all about looks ffs. Maybe Chad is smart and doesn't want to LTR a stuck up Stacy who will treat him like shit
Jfl you're right for men looks are just one factor, and even then it's multifactorial (guys can like tall girls or short girls, fat girls or thin girls, pale girls or dark girls, forward grown or flat girls, negative canthal tilt or positive, big tits or small tits, etc).

However ironically enough for girls it is 100% about how a guy looks (and looking good is only ever one kind of guy)...

Jfl at this garbage world we live in...

• +1
@littlesecret Keep crying for me nigger

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Deleted member 2275
No, they are just dumb fucks that don't know their true SMVs. Just because a guy is good looking doesn't mean he's smarter than other people.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0
@littlesecret Keep crying for me nigger
wn8r5xa158s41.png

• JFL
Reactions: lutte, faggotchadlite and IWILLMAKEIT
Jfl you're right for men looks are just one factor, and even then it's multifactorial (guys can like tall girls or short girls, fat girls or thin girls, pale girls or dark girls, forward grown or flat girls, negative canthal tilt or positive, big tits or small tits, etc).

However ironically enough for girls it is 100% about how a guy looks (and looking good is only ever one kind of guy)...

Jfl at this garbage world we live in...
Exactly. And it's all backwards in peoples opinions, society thinks that men are more lookist and women don't care about looks that much. It's completely the opposite, if a girl is submissive to me and is kind I will overlook a lot of flaws like being a bit overweight or being less attractive than me.

No, they are just dumb fucks that don't know their true SMVs. Just because a guy is good looking doesn't mean he's smarter than other people.
Dude, goodlooking people know that they are goodlooking

Exactly. And it's all backwards in peoples opinions, society thinks that men are more lookist and women don't care about looks that much. It's completely the opposite, if a girl is submissive to me and is kind I will overlook a lot of flaws like being a bit overweight or being less attractive than me.
Dude forget about flaws you can control, like being obese, or being poor in a developed country, foids won't even overlook shit u can't control like your ethnicity or height and shit. It's even more shit that relegated u in a foids eyes to only being good enough for an LTR

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
First of all, not thats not hypergamy, Im talking about niggas who could easily get better girls but still settled for an ugly one.

Bc ur like yea I’m sure she won’t find better than me at least and she is easier to manipulate and all I can do more mistakes than with a better looking one

Bc ur like yea I’m sure she won’t find better than me at least and she is easier to manipulate and all I can do more mistakes than with a better looking one
Tbh it makes sense
Sometimes I think about fully looksmaxxing and then get a average girl so I could have a calm relationship

• +1
Reactions: Laylow225
Because guys go for what is easy and available. Those uggos were probably easy as fuck, showed tons of interest, and did all the work.

Luck theory
Bcz subhumans have ltred stacies
88CD847F BF78 4607 86B2 C3A51270AF17

subhumans keep winning so chads are only left with beckies to choose from :feelsrope::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Luck theory
Bcz subhumans have ltred stacies
View attachment 1155515
subhumans keep winning so chads are only left with beckies to choose from :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yall niggas will say anything other than recognize that white women value ethnic men more than their looksmatched white counterparts in the west because of the inflated status ethnics have.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13197 and gamma
Yall niggas will say anything other than recognize that white women value ethnic men more than their looksmatched white counterparts in the west because of the inflated status ethnics have.
Maybe true for libtard girls but lots of stacies with white subhumans too

Guys have more varied fetishes, preferences, etc...

Women are ugly at these days
Only 0.1% are attractive
The rest is fat or a feminist or even both

Those are good guys. We need more of them. We have to stop lookism!

cuz he knows shes on a leash

that girl will do anything for him and he likes knowing that

beca

use they have bluepill mindset duh